Sign in to follow this  
schnapsdrosel

SpecOps, Mercs, BlackOps, OpFor by Schnapsdrosel

- Navy Seals heavy sniper (the woodland one) has both helmet and boonie hat.

- Navy Seals and mercs with t-shirts (without kufia around neck, both desert and MCU) look a bit strange around the neck (not the ones with short-sleeved shirts with collars)

Otherwise...wonderful work, have been waiting for this for ages, great job!

Schnaps I have some problems regarding your mercs.It seems if I'm playing as an team coordinator or security contractor from BI PMC and I have some of your black ops(special forces or mercenaries black ops) on map,my body dissapears and only the head,hands and weapon are visible.

It also happens if I'm playing as a civilian(for ex black suit guy),takistani militia or takistani locals with black ops around.

Weird enough it doesn't happen if I'm playing as an USMC,CDF,Guerillas or RU soldier.

Tested on A2CO 1.57(PMC DLC) and only this merc pack.

Can someone try to use the cowboy hat in the latest 1.59 patch? For me, it doesn't seem to work right, it's either invisible or shows random triangles.

EDIT: The one with glasses works. Just the one without doesn't.

EDIT2: Great work, absolutely stunning. Love these units :)

Please!Someone can put down here the classnames of faces by this mod?

(It's best mod of Mercenaries I ever had)

Schnaps I have some problems regarding your mercs.It seems if I'm playing as an team coordinator or security contractor from BI PMC and I have some of your black ops(special forces or mercenaries black ops) on map,my body dissapears and only the head,hands and weapon are visible.

It also happens if I'm playing as a civilian(for ex black suit guy),takistani militia or takistani locals with black ops around.

Weird enough it doesn't happen if I'm playing as an USMC,CDF,Guerillas or RU soldier.

Tested on A2CO 1.57(PMC DLC) and only this merc pack.

That could be a conflict with the model.cfg used for the Mercs breaking something regarding the PMC DLC. Thats just a guess though, but it does sound very familiar as something similar happened with an old Dog addon for either ArmA1 or ArmA2 that broke a load of custom units because it had borked code.

That could be a conflict with the model.cfg used for the Mercs breaking something regarding the PMC DLC. Thats just a guess though, but it does sound very familiar as something similar happened with an old Dog addon for either ArmA1 or ArmA2 that broke a load of custom units because it had borked code.

I thought of that in the beginning,but it also happens when I play as a takistani militia or takistani locals and having the blk ops around.So maybe it's conflicting with OA?

Tested again with A2CO 1.59 and only schnaps mercs=same result

Just about the best units ever made.

Keep it up!

They looked a lot like PMC's (except for those with berets on). Beautiful

These guys + RH's SMG pack = complete and utter covert ops bliss!

but it does sound very familiar as something similar happened with an old Dog addon for either ArmA1 or ArmA2 that broke a load of custom units because it had borked code.

the Dog addon problem was even before arma, it was in OFP (remember bibmi blackops) and was then transfered into arma if i remeber correctly (same dog shows its nose in arma)

Will you be including a Black Ops unit in the future that has a gas mask like the ones in your old pack did?

I have the same problem with these, causing the BAF troops to only partially appear. (Head, hands and weapons but not body, arms etc). Please fix the pack Schnapps as it has great potential.

Well, the "invisible body" occurs to me only when I pick some additional acessory in the Player Profile, like the ballcap, helmet etc.

Otherwise, it's all intact.

minor issue to report. you gave the dudes with the VZ-58's AK-47 magazines, which works fine in regular arma 2, but will not work in ACE if you have any desire to be ace compatible. ACE switched it so VZ-58's will only work with VZ-58 mags like in real life.

ìn the old version there where navy seal divers whit wetsuite this version dont is that correct?

i think shrapnosel, you should must actor skin, like predator movies skins :) or a pastor with guns a cow boy etc.., some cools personnage :)

loved the pack. but wondering if there is any way to use the custom faces (namely the ski mask with skull decal) in vanilla MP. thanks in advance.

Hi all. Absolutely love this pack. So much so that I signed up just to say thanks.

But I also have a question. I noticed a pic in another thread that claims it is from this pack. I cannot seem to find these guys in the pack anywhere.

Can anyone tell me how to get them using the editor? And thanks again! AWESOME JOB.

smg1s.jpg

You must choose the helmet on your game profile (where you can change your googles and others things).

You must choose the helmet on your game profile (where you can change your googles and others things).

Hey, thanks Papanowel.

I am kinda new to mods and stuff. I just started with them. I still can't really figure it out.

I want to get those guys with the gas mask and everything. When I go into profile I can't find any option for that helmet with that. I see sunglasses, other helmets, night vision, etc.

Any help you can offer is really appreciated.

That pic is from this pack right? Or no?

Hey, thanks Papanowel.

I am kinda new to mods and stuff. I just started with them. I still can't really figure it out.

I want to get those guys with the gas mask and everything. When I go into profile I can't find any option for that helmet with that. I see sunglasses, other helmets, night vision, etc.

Any help you can offer is really appreciated.

That pic is from this pack right? Or no?

Nah, This pic is from the previous pack, before it was brought up to OA standard. Give it time and i'm sure gas masks will be back though in a future update.

Some feedback. You may already know this. On your "Blackops" units I can confirm for sure that your Blackops "light", and "officer" for sure do not show backpacks. I have tried different ones but they never show. However, they are there, just invisible. And inventory is there too.

I even used the 2 backpacks you added:

Merc_Patrol_Pack_black

Merc_Backpack_Sabot_black

neither of those showed up either.

Side note;

I like the "light" soldier. He is the only one with a black only mask, and both knee pads. All the others without helmets all have skull masks, except for sniper, but only one knee pad.

Is there any code I can put in the init of a "skull" face in order to change it to be black? All the blackops that don't have full black on, all have skulls. I like the diversity in the models, but don't want nothing but skulls.

The units are really impressive.