Sign in to follow this  
hitokiri

Red Hammer Studios T-80 Pack 1.0

Both thumbs up for you guys! Thx a lot for your work!

This going into ACEX_RU by any chance? :D

you misread the thread name...

@kenji

jolly nice tank, glad to finally see it publicly released :)

YEEEEHAAAAAW:yay:

Now I have the missing link from T72-T90,I will put up this bad boy to work immediately.

My CDF guys surely welcome the nice addition against those pesky chedakis.

Thx RHS!

you misread the thread name...

@kenji

jolly nice tank, glad to finally see it publicly released :)

I don't get it? What's wrong about asking if it will go into ACEX_RU... it's a popular mod and contains some RHS work already, I'm sure many people want to know, including myself.

If it's going into ACEX_RU we can hold off including this in our mod pack, if not we can think about integrating it, either way we will most likely want to use it.

I can't think of too many headlines I'd rather see here than ones containing the phrases "Red Hammer Studios" and "T-80 Pack".

This is really outstanding, thank you! The snorkel works, the models, effects, and animations are beautiful, and the sound of the autoloader is the kind of little touch that Soviet/Russian tank nuts like me really appreciate. Well done!

Edited by warsawpactarmor

I can't think of too many headlines I'd rather see here than ones containing the phrase "Red Hammer Studios."

I'd just leave it at that. :p

Awesome work as always, guys! :D

This going into ACEX_RU by any chance? :D

most likely yes. We have a standing agreement with ACE from the start and I see no reason not to follow through.

Can't get much better than this.

Thanks a lot RHS team. :)

PS. Smoke (action menu) works and effects when firing the main gun also works as it should. You with problems please check your addon combos.

EDIT: Noticed the fireball when firing the main gun is a bit too far in front of the barrel (10 meter-ish). All the other effects like dust and smoke etc works as it should.

Edited by Alex72

btw any plans to do modern versions of T90s or other ? i know there will be T80Us later :)

most likely yes. We have a standing agreement with ACE from the start and I see no reason not to follow through.

Thank you a straight anwser.

As much as I respect you and your addons and stuff Pufu, there was no need to be smart mate really. RHS has stuff in ACE. Both BMD packs and the BTR-70.

Just made myself a mission from Novy Sobor to the Dam and I must say this tank is wonderful.... Unfortunately my driver flipped my tank but one of the bmd2k's survived the firefight and I was able to resume command on the back of that... Nice watching this tank do its thing. Only thing I've noticed so far and this is being really picky.. but the tecture around the edge of the hatches is blurry other than that real nice.

Oh the second T-80 decided to drown himself at the end of the mission....

Great job RHS as always!

I llloove you all guys at RHS !

Thank you for your great and serious works !

btw any plans to do modern versions of T90s or other ? i know there will be T80Us later

Can only speak for myself but have plan T-64+T-80U pack. Have little interest in make T-90

EDIT: Noticed the fireball when firing the main gun is a bit too far in front of the barrel (10 meter-ish). All the other effects like dust and smoke etc works as it should.

No 100% what cause as bug was not present in earlier beta

Edited by hitokiri

i don't have dust all around the tank when firing with the main gun,work as intended or not?

Hi, it has been sad for me to find out that one of the requirements is the OA that's not mentioned as a requirement for run this tanks. Looked good. Let's C ya

Hi, it has been sad for me to find out that one of the requirements is the OA that's not mentioned as a requirement for run this tanks. Looked good. Let's C ya

buy it;)

how anyone that seriously plays BIS games can not have OA is beyond me.

You miss some good stuff Wipman ;)

Bye for now folks.

sorry it want mentioned in the post but yeh all RHS addons are strictly for Arma2: CO.

T-90 pack in the near future?? :)

Have little interest in make T-90

that's what he said.