ios

How to disable the score/scoreboard

Hello, I tried to find answers before posting here but in vain, I like the scoreboard is always 0 for all player and this throughout the party , i tried to use Score & Addscore command but i'am a noob in Sripting, I am very happy that someone helps me. thank you in advance !

not possible to modify the scoreboard - addScore only effects the total score.

Not sure if you mean multiplayer or singleplayer?

In single player missions you use addrating eg:

player addRating 2000;

That adds 2000 extra points which show on the score board at the end of the mission.

i mean MP mission, COOP mission to be exact, I want the player stops to watch the scoreboard during the mission, So I'd like to either remove the scoreboard (something that seems impossible) or make the score remains at zero throughout the mission

You can disable the scoreboard if you intercept the key action with a displayEH on the main display.

So I can disable the scoreboard? it would be great! but you explain in detail how to do this, or give me an example. (thank you for taking the time to answer by taking your precious time)

If you have an Mp mission which will have a description.ext then in that script is a code:

respawnDialog = 0; // Show the scoreboard and respawn countdown timer for a player if he is killed with respawnType 3. Default is 1 (true).

Thanks Günter its was exactly what i was looking for

If you have an Mp mission which will have a description.ext then in that script is a code:

respawnDialog = 0; // Show the scoreboard and respawn countdown timer for a player if he is killed with respawnType 3. Default is 1 (true).

by scripting, respawnDialog is broken on A2:CO. Alternatives?:butbut:

what do you mean?

what do you mean?

The respawnDialog=0 don't hide the scoreborad after to press key I.

I would try displayAddEventHandler, that's how Domination prevents spacebar scanning.

Don't think you can disable the "score" as shown on the map/statistics menu though, but for me the score viewing is of less importance compared to how you can use it to easily confirm kills. The map/statistics is far less convenient to use for this.

Edited by CarlGustaffa