Sign in to follow this  
Tankist001

Russian Pacific Ocean Marines

At last I've done my addon:yay:. These are Pacific Ocean Marines in digital camo. It's a retexture of Russian Soldiers From ArmA II. This addon is for Combined Operations. I also retextured some weapons and added new sounds.

Here are some screenshots:

4ea4ed02f7f9.jpg

566ac69c7006.jpg

c255c176998a.jpg

95373acd6e1d.jpg

http://depositfiles.com/files/rlfvlnyj8

Nice one, should be cool to see them on a map like lingor, look set up well for a jungle enviro

Thx! Gonna check out now.

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

ТанкиÑÑ‚, plz check error message: Wrong class name of the pistol belonging to the sniper!!!

Love them matey, and also love the pic where their sneaking up behind the marines there!

Thanks for the effort.

love the addon, but there are some problems like the shell eject sound is far too late after firing. there is a config problem with sniper class related to pistol. there is no pre-made groups. please dont take this as negative but positive feedback.

On the Armedassault.info frontpage.

I noticed you used some pretty common filenames for your PBOs, if you release an update, I'd strongly advise you change these filenames, it absolutely kills compatibility with other addons! For example, you've got a file called "vehicles.pbo", the common convention is to have a quick three letter tag in front of it, so "POM_vehicles.pbo" would be a better choice for a filename.

http://depositfiles.com/files/896pww2ic

I've corrected sniper and renamed .pbo files

Excellent, I like these units more then the default ones, their camo fits Chernarus better in my opinion.

Don't forget to ask Amedassault.info and Armaholic to update their download links for this addon :ok:

@Tankist001

This is the second time i ask you this and i hope I get an Answer this time :

Can you please "sign" your Addon ? ? ?

Thank you in advance for your response !!!

Regards

(ST6)Predator

Edited by (ST6)Predator

please explain what it means to "Sign" ... I'm sorry, but my English is pretty bad and so I sometimes have troubles with the translation.

@Tankist001

This is the second time i ask you this and i hope I get an Answer this time :

Can you please "sign" your Addon ? ? ?

Thank you in advance for your response !!!

Regards

(ST6)Predator

I did it, but I'm not sure if this will work, because I did it the first time.

http://depositfiles.com/files/fvhu9v852

I just attempted to use these units in game and I crashed while loading. My ArmA2OA.rpt shows that there was an error loading the soldier.p3d and a mass of skeleton related errors.

You have to have ArmA 2...

I have Combined Operations. Sorry I didn't clarify.

Hmm, Seaming to have the same Problem as ArmAddict

Anyone else?

- Think its something to do with the ArmAholic Download, the file "Soldier.p3d" in "POM.pbo" had a File size of 0kbs....

Edited by JakeWed

I have updated the Armaholic mirror, I think I did not fix our downloadlink to a fixed/updated version but only updated the page.

Thanks for the headsup (but always feel free to PM me about suspected issues!) :)

I have updated the Armaholic mirror, I think I did not fix our downloadlink to a fixed/updated version but only updated the page.

Thanks for the headsup (but always feel free to PM me about suspected issues!) :)

I think there is still a problem with the Armaholic link - the pbo's seem to be the old ones before they were re-named? Can someone check just to make sure I am not going pbo-blind!

Yea, their The Old Pbo Names, "Weapons_m", "Vehicles" and "mrp"

But anyhow, it all seams to be Working, so Yea!

Problems: (Just Some I Have Noticed, Using the ArmAHolic Fixed Link)

T90 SABOT and Refleks Rocket dosnt have any Recoil

Ka52 gives a rvmat error

Also Tankist001, Do you have the Original Camouflages you used? and the base Layers, I think it would be Fun expanding These Guys further

Edited by JakeWed