How can I disable window that displays what is playing? It obscures large part of my screen.

At the top of display.sqf change the several show parameters from true to false.

Does this work in a MP COOP setting?

Having sad music play when any of the team members get killed and measure the stress level of anyone member of the team that's alive?

And offcourse this all being transmitted over the whole server?

Also is there anyway to make this work with ACE?

Does this work in a MP COOP setting?

Having sad music play when any of the team members get killed and measure the stress level of anyone member of the team that's alive?

And offcourse this all being transmitted over the whole server?

Also is there anyway to make this work with ACE?

Sorry. I haven't tested it in MP.

It works with ACE but ACE rises the volume to 1 at every second.

How can you add your own music?

One of the arguments is "your-pack", but you don't tell us how to add your own tracks.

Just by pure guessing I would say one has to make a own .pbo file and put it in @MJB's addons folder, but I'm not sure. A clarification or tutorial would be great.

How can you add your own music?

One of the arguments is "your-pack", but you don't tell us how to add your own tracks.

Just by pure guessing I would say one has to make a own .pbo file and put it in @MJB's addons folder, but I'm not sure. A clarification or tutorial would be great.

You are right about making a .pbo.

I'm about to release a new version in Armaholic for ARMA 3 alpha which will include a tutorial to build your own pack.

You are right about making a .pbo.

I'm about to release a new version in Armaholic for ARMA 3 alpha which will include a tutorial to build your own pack.

Is there a chance of a tutorial still being made?

Is there a chance of a tutorial still being made?

I've been very distant from this project for a long time cause I think not too many people care about it. The problem is I change the config structure constantly. So if I make a tutorial which almost nobody will see I would have to change it every time I change the config structure.

I'll retake the project once BI release Java support to make a thorough overhaul including multiplayer and tutorial though.

I've been very distant from this project for a long time cause I think not too many people care about it. The problem is I change the config structure constantly. So if I make a tutorial which almost nobody will see I would have to change it every time I change the config structure.

I'll retake the project once BI release Java support to make a thorough overhaul including multiplayer and tutorial though.

Fair enough, hopefully BI will release that and we'll see another incarnation of it.

I always liked the idea of it, but I'm not too keen on the default music, I'd rather import my own.

i downloaded your port for arma 3, but having an issue with getting it to work.

do you have a server key for this?

or does the client only need to enable this on their end, and the mission will make it work?

cause when i try to enable it on my server launch it will not let my mission start.

is it possible for a person to use this to run music from the mission folder itself?

like if i had a folder in my mission folder called music

and then in the description.ext i specified 

class CfgMusic
{
class Track01_Proteus
{
name = "01: Track1";
sound[] = {"music\track1.ogg",1.0,1.0};
duration = 94;

pack = "custom";
moods[] = {"darkness", "tension"};
album = "custom";
artist = "custom";
image = "images\image_ca.paa";
};

};

that sort of thing.

Hey, their scifer. I don't know if you still check this page but I had fixed your Arma 3 port and made it a standalone mod. this isn't a prank or joke since this probably wasn't updated from alpha. It works flawlessly to my knowledge. I don't know much on putting server keys to it but is it alright to post this working version to the workshop for you?

If you want to check this for yourself. I will do a video of it soon.