anguis

TacOps Server

Yeah, the good 'ol days. Why I remember the time my assistant Javelin gunner shot me in the ass by accident and we had to restart that mission. That was fun! And then the time I wrote my blood in the grass after we all got shot and we were crawling everywhere. Oh, and then there was that time we all went into an apartment building via fast roping and then I nearly got away in a Mini Cooper! Good times, good times. Got a better computer now by the way, so game on if we ever can. I'm off this coming weekend if anyone's available for an operation.

Bad ass, Marto!

Edit: Server's up, if you'd like to play.

Edited by Anguis

Updated with PowerUser's master server info - thank you very much! I hope you all can see it.

Fantastic. Been meaning to get back into playing with you guys. Work's been hell.

Any acivity here? Or are you all moved on to Arma 3?

Too pity, I still stay with Arma 2 with CWR2.

Would really like kicking asses on Poseidon with that Aussie, YOU HEAR MARTO?? :nerner:

Hey Overlord,

Longtime since I've seen you around here. No Marto sightings in a long time. He stops in here once a year to say hi like Anguis does. Neither have played in years. Since gamespy is gone that's pretty much the end of the OFP MP community I am affraid. Bushwhacker, exec and a few others play on vanilla servers occasionaly Friday nights.

You still have the A2 cwr2 server still running? I might give that a go again. I never could connect to the CiA server so I gave up on that.

Hi Zulu !!

Yes, I'm up and running for sure. A2 CWR2 with everything you can get from their DL section + some extras (hosted on my TS3 ftm).

More on that in PM.

I even got my OFP servers (WGL/FDF/BAS/CiA) ready for launch in no time, but I would like to see exec with friend in A2 CWR2 btw :)

Sorry Ang, for Hi-jacking your thread, but you aint here to defend it :619::cancan::681: (you shold be :icon_hug: )

Just saw these - hi, guys! An Overlord hijack is no problem. I'd like to get playing regularly, again, but RL has kept me busy (new baby back in February!). I haven't been playing anything, let alone OFP, but time has flown, so I must be having fun! I do miss playing with you guys, though. My server's down right now with RAM and connectivity problems. When I get those fixed, I'll fire it back up.

WOW ANGIE!!!!

As you know, server is not a problem. The problem is you.

Not payng attetion to VR (send me a pic of your wife btw):nuts:

Got AA2 yet, I host both.

CWR2 offer almost everything OFP got, with "up-to-yesterday" graphics, and smarter AIs.

You know, how we, in the past, always compared anything new to OFP? Well, reading forums here and there, they now compare everything to AA2.:p

This post is also aimed at the soul (if they have one) of Zulu, Marto and Faguss amog others (just post here if you feel neglected)

A Viking just don't vanish... do they?

I promise, hand on heart, NOT TO USE UNDERBARREL GRENADE LAUNCERS IN OFP ANYMORE.

OL ;)

Edited by Overlord

WOW ANGIE!!!!

This post is also aimed at the soul (if they have one) of Zulu, Marto and Faguss amog others (just post here if you feel neglected)

Well when I get my Arma2 computer updated with the latest addons I'll play. Faguss is dedicated to fwatch/ofp, I don't think he has ever ventured in Arma land.

I have addons downloaded just need to install them, maybe this weekend I'll get it done.

WOW ANGIE!!!!

As you know, server is not a problem. The problem is you.

Not payng attetion to VR (send me a pic of your wife btw):nuts:

Got AA2 yet, I host both.

CWR2 offer almost everything OFP got, with "up-to-yesterday" graphics, and smarter AIs.

You know, how we, in the past, always compared anything new to OFP? Well, reading forums here and there, they now compare everything to AA2.:p

I promise, hand on heart, NOT TO USE UNDERBARREL GRENADE LAUNCERS IN OFP ANYMORE.

OL ;)

HA!!! You don't need a pic, she's part-Norwegian - take a look at the beauties all around you!

Thanks for the reminder about your server - we'll see what Viking might be able to do.

I don't think he has ever ventured in Arma land.

You have false information. I played the shit out of ArmA 1/2 PvP back in the day. Anyway, I'm not playing OFP/ArmA anymore (the former is only for work). Currently I'm into BF3.

I updated the first post a day or so ago - nope, unfortunately, it is not. My server is down with dead RAM and a weird wifi connectivity issue (I removed the antenna for some testing on another computer, didn't detect the networks correctly when I plugged it back in). I had tried a while ago to get a CWA TacOps server going on my W8 computer, but was unsuccessful. Might try, again, but not soon.

I updated the first post a day or so ago - nope, unfortunately, it is not. My server is down with dead RAM and a weird wifi connectivity issue (I removed the antenna for some testing on another computer, didn't detect the networks correctly when I plugged it back in). I had tried a while ago to get a CWA TacOps server going on my W8 computer, but was unsuccessful. Might try, again, but not soon.

lost in space, maybe on Tsjurimenko-Gerimenko

:yay:

---------- Post added at 22:40 ---------- Previous post was at 22:12 ----------

HA!!! You don't need a pic, she's part-Norwegian - take a look at the beauties all around you!

Wouldn't dream about toutching your somewhat/-how in-laws (:cc:)

we'll see what Viking might be able to do.

:coop:Yeah, look forward to that, a gamer claiming that nic have duties... (on the row anyway)

You have false information. I played the shit out of ArmA 1/2 PvP back in the day. Anyway, I'm not playing OFP/ArmA anymore (the former is only for work). Currently I'm into BF3.

Just consider revamping your AA2 with CWR2, that's the meaning of life. At least before BF14-16 :cool: (and just imagine who get the shit played out)

when I get my Arma2 computer updated with the latest addons I'll play.

they are available for free (and I host the rest)...

Just a "Heads up!" - I finally have a new computer and am working my way through re-upping the server (starting with re-setting the Linux box, though I might just use this brand-spanking new W10 box...). Might try both OFP and CWA servers, we'll see. Sorry it's been so long, folks - I've missed ya. I have Arma2+OA (full versions) now, too, so I'm starting to fully learn that system (lots of stuff to re-learn, as well). Any of you who moved on to A2 - I'm playing catch-up, but I'd like to see you. To any CiA guys who might pass through - I'm looking at having A3 maybe next month. I'm looking forward to possibly getting in some games with you, too, of course!

Overlord, Zulu, Marto, and Revan - y'all still around? Viking's game, too!

Why do I stick with OFP? Amongst a slew of reasons, I never finished the damn game! And it's still incredibly atmospheric for me, especially snowy FDF nights...

P.S. It looks like any messages I'd received from you in the last year have been deleted (not sure why BI didn't just drop the oldest ones...), so, I apologize if I've missed any from you.

Hi, folks! Sorry for not being around and responding to messages - I've had a problem with my forum account for several months and am still in the process of getting it straightened out with Support. These last two messages have come through Tapatalk - I decided to give that a try and have found that, through multiple phone changes/resets, Tapatalk has saved whatever works for me to sign in. Unfortunately, it won't reveal that info to me, other than my username. I'll be responding to PMs, shortly. Hopefully, Taptalk will work for those, too.

A belated Happy New Year to you all, and an early Happy Passover and Easter!

Hey Anguis! Long-time no see, pal! Haven't had a lot of time, because I've moved and have a kid now, but I've actually been making a mod based on the original Command & Conquer (with some great help, too! Thanks to Macser, krzychuzokecia, Silverhawk [for permission to use Mammoth Tank], Sapper, Apocalypse82 and noob1. But I do hope to come back to play with you guys. I need to redownload everything, though, but I freed up a heck of a lot of space!

I saved the entirety of the stuff we had on my external, so I can transfer them over! Also waiting on a good headset from a friend of mine - it's a Turtlebeach! :D

So, does it mean that we can expect some WGL server soon? Will you be using OFP 1.96 or CWC 1.99? Are going to make it visible in OFPMonitor?

So, does it mean that we can expect some WGL server soon? Will you be using OFP 1.96 or CWC 1.99? Are going to make it visible in OFPMonitor?

Anguis good to see you're still around. Like krzy asks.. it would be nice to have some good old WGL play with squad tactics. Very few old players are still around now. Last week Faguss hosted an FDF coop night, but it never happened. He has another one for tonight, maybe someone will show up to play.