Sign in to follow this  
f00bar

Demo Mission for Ivosm's Brazilian Army,Marine Corps and Air Force Units 1.0

Here's a little demo mission to show off Ivosm's excellent new Brazilian Army,Marine Corps and Air Force Units 1.0. This can be used to see all the units at once without needing to load them individually, or as an easy way to copy and paste units into a new mission.

Extract the mission folder from the archive into your OFP Users/%username%/missions folder and load it in the mission editior.

Mission download link:

http://bit.ly/e3NTvF

Required Addons:

--Brazilian Army,Marine Corps and Air Force Units 1.0--

http://www.mediafire.com/?a24wnlnu5azma3e

Facetex2

ftp://ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/facestex2_9june2006.rar

JAM3

ftp://ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/JAM3_FIXED6.rar

Hey,thank you!It's a good idea,a demo mission.I don't have patience to create groups to game,because when i make a mission,the group always don't have all I need,and I have to edit it,the groups don't help me,I think.

Many users say to me to put groups.But your idea to make a demo mission,is amazing.

Thank you again!

No problem! Thanks for making these great looking units & excellent textures. I really like the FNs they are equipped with too.

After I download new units I usually deploy them in groups via the mission editor to get an idea of what's available & how they are equipped.

My intention is that small, simple template demo missions like this will save everybody time & effort and allow users to easily play around with new units.

Hopefully this will help inspired mission creators to edit missions faster and get their ideas realized while they are still fresh in their imaginations.

Edited by f00bar