Sign in to follow this  
konrad1

Real Warfare Soundmod

Just installed this fantastic mod, cant believe what i have been missing:)

+1

Agreed, this is the best I've tried so far.

:bounce3:

I noticed when my US soldier was reloading on a mortar, there was an "Allah Akbar" chant. Good sounds though, I'm slowly getting around to trying it out more.

same goes for the small blufor mortar...

ak74 has no working distant sound and also rws sonic cracks ae bugged, whenever i shoot a road, a rock or a person with an ak74, certain pistols and some other guns, all thos eimpact sounds turn into your sonic cracks, even with VOP, JSRS or Vanilla impact sounds. Once the ak74 makes that sound on a rock or person etc, all guns for that game will make the same sound on impact. Please fix this is an annoying bug on (in my oppinion) the only good sonic crack system.

ALso, it is with all sonic cracks in the game not just yours (even vanilla) but could you please make sonic crack sound play more often. If I make my character invincible and put him infront of an enemy unit, 5/6 times the sonic crack will not play, this is unrealistic as the sonic cracks should be playing even when they are quite far away from you, not just every third bullet that passes your head missing it by 2ft. This may not be an rws issue although if you could somehow adress this... well I don't know but it will be very awesome :)

could you please make sonic crack sound play more often.

You know, there is sadly this very annoying sample limit which holds a lot of things back...

That sucks, hope it changes in arma 3.

Does anyone know how to fix the "sonic crack sounds being played instead of impact sounds" issue?

Also please upload the ak74 sound with distant sound when you get the time.

Remove the bullet hit PBOs, or if they're just all in one PBO use PBO view to find the bullet hit audio, remove it, and then load JSRS-E with only the impact PBOs.

this issue happens even without any bullet hit sound mods, as long as the rws sonic crack pbo is in my mod folder it will play when it impacts instead of a normal impact sound... This only happens with certain guns.

Konrad1, here, take a look, may be useful

http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost.php?p=1947488&postcount=2832

Don't read those recomendations, post was adressed to Lord Jarhead, but videos may be helpful. I'll say my impressions from RWS later, never saw it before

Impressions:

AK-74/107 sounds are wrong

Saiga sound is default

SVD sound is wrong

SCAR sounds are different IRL for my ears

L85 and M110 sounds are very strange

KPVT and russian 30 - mm guns sound different

Wrong sound of DShKM and Kord

Bradley sounds are very strange, mb wrong

please make loader's shout "Up!" a lot more loud. For now it sounds like far away

Otherwise, very good work,especially with blows, tank cannons, bushmaster and aircraft weapons

Kamaz

Hmm, this thread is really full of life...

Edited by woore

Konrad where did you go! You said you would give us the old m16 sound, but I can't find it. The current m16 sound is very very irritating and bad. :( I'm counting on you, my dove.