Sign in to follow this  
Freerider117

Battle for takistan huge pvp campaign

Im very interestred in this kin dof mission but NO respawn at all makes me a headche already, I play the "survival game" quite well in regular CTI modes liek warfare BE or Gossamers trying to make it to the end with less than 5 respawns...but I've learned already that in most cases if you approach cautious you get shot in the back or forehead by players that don't watch what they shoot at tassuming you're enemy player lurkinng around just because you behave cautious. So NO respawn at all is a NO GO...at least respawn in FOB after a maximum of 3 min should be considered.

Im very interestred in this kin dof mission but NO respawn at all makes me a headche already, I play the "survival game" quite well in regular CTI modes liek warfare BE or Gossamers trying to make it to the end with less than 5 respawns...but I've learned already that in most cases if you approach cautious you get shot in the back or forehead by players that don't watch what they shoot at tassuming you're enemy player lurkinng around just because you behave cautious. So NO respawn at all is a NO GO...at least respawn in FOB after a maximum of 3 min should be considered.

you clearly havent played with good players then

As an Update the UKTF dedicated server is now up on ARMA2 ARROWHEAD all are welcome we are recruiting players over 18 who are mature and willing to play with no respawn :)

Hello Freerider,

Don't let your enthusiasm fade.

It is a common thing for people to have reservations on the unknown and I understand the fuzz about No Respawn.

The reason why you don't see much sim groups playing pvp is because of their fear that those games will be too arcadish and standard.

But, the trick is to bring those groups together and motivate them with a good concept / presentation of your idea.

This game and community in all those years has only shown 70% of its capacity, theres still enough places and concepts to explore.

I'd say, make a good plan / concept and personally present it (on TS) to groups you think are potential interested. It does take effort and time, but in the end you could have a real good game experience altogether :)

My group is potentially interested but I need to see a plan/concept before I can say anything more.

Best of luck!

Edited by Dutch