Sign in to follow this  
POPKA

NCR Troopers

was bored today and decided to start working on some NCR (New California Republic) troopers as in Fallout New Vegas, I've only made a couple so far, one with the trooper helmet and an officer with a beret. Working on a couple of weapons too: The Caravan Shotgun and the Service Rifle. It's only going to be a small addon pack with about five or six different varients in, might make a feral ghoul based on HP3 or something though hopefully I'll have a beta out next week if anyone's interested. I've built the textures myself using screenshots as a reference apart from the logo's, using one of Sanctuarys ww4 soldier Mlod's as the base model:

2ykxv29.jpg

Alright some fallout addons in the works, looking very good

mabye you should make the vault suit, it seems simple enough

Alright some fallout addons in the works, looking very good

mabye you should make the vault suit, it seems simple enough

Yeah I might do a vault dweller too, Im going to release this soon though once I add a bit more detail to their uniform and maybe some random attachments, ammo pouches, helmet goggles etc. and texture another armor. Using a shortened version of the Kozlice for the caravan shotgun at the moment, I'll atleast give it a nicer texture. I was going to release this as a stand-alone addon, so I don't end up aiming higher than im actually realistically able to do. The texture's look better in game, Im on an ancient computer though so it looks slightly off.

2589jzm.jpg