Sign in to follow this  
mattchicago

Team Deadly Server Hacked 3 Servers Annoying

Dear Bohemia,

Hello i noticed today and yesterday some people from Team Deadly and whatever its called keeps crashing TAW Servers and other servers i guess as well here is a screen shot of the server hack. Now i could see if it was someone trying to say they are doing something bad but its been done a few times 1 on a NY Server and the other a Chicago server and i have seen it 4 times today and yesterday so i think they need a time out. They have a server called GangLife. Just my thoughts if they cannot have respect for other servers possibly they need to be shut down for a little while to cool off. Also there has been some "missle" hacks as well floating around the servers as well.

tripleAhackArma2.JPG

1.58 RC / 1.59 adds new, better protection. Hopefully it will help for a while.

so what exactly causes these exploits? is it a server port or password issue or what is the problem since you would think that only way they could tap into the admin password or whatever would be to exploit a port or something right?

Its called a script hack..., probably Darky's Hack 2. Its the easiest and simplest to use. Anyways, it might not be them, I mean, their server gets hacked too, and I doubt they would actually do shit like that. They are fairly nice. The person actually displaying the message might be someone that is actually trying to hurt Triple A and their servers. Plus, they get plenty of players, nights are usually above 35-40 on a 45 slot server. IDK, I guess the easiest and best thing to do is to ignore these hacks until they are solved, and to do not take any quick ideas without thinking again.:j:

They simply use a method to circumvent signature protection (pre 1.58 probably though, new protections in 1.58+ probably takes a while again), and then they load an addon/scripts with which they can do anything that can be done by scripting in-game, which is a lot of things, but hardly impressive.

If you don't have signature protection, anyone can do this too either with a custom or even existing pre-made addons purposed for development and testing.

Edited by Sickboy

I was on that server (for the first time) yesterday [A/CPL.Dodge], for most of the day (8+ hours) and was enjoying the games (as there were a couple of restarts).

I noticed towards the end of the evening (for me, around 8PM UK) the server went into the red-chain of death and after approx. a couple of minutes a message stated I was banned (wondering if the issue reported above was anything to do with it) :(

Now I understand this isn't the place to post this type of message but I have no idea who/where the admins/website is for this server but I'd like someone to look into this as I had done nothing other than follow the game rules and basically game.

I'm wondering whether the red-chain of death that I and others encountered, and a time-out caused this ban to occur.

If someone could point me in the right direction to contact the admins of this system I'd appreciate it :)

[Added after posting]

I've found the website/forums here

Edited by LondonLad

I'm Eddie from Team Deadly. I can assure you this is NOT us or our partners Triple A doing this. (I think we know how to spell the name of our own mod right as well.) I have some ideas on who this may be (in fact, I believe the same person was doing the same to our own servers, blacking out the screen and crashing them) but of course I will not name any names.

I apologize to any admins that are having to deal with this but until 1.58 is released it is something we are all going to have to deal with.

Im afraid that 1.58 will not be released (due to a community storm over some animations). so we will wait for 1.59.

Dorph;1873436']Im afraid that 1.58 will not be released (due to a community storm over some animations). so we will wait for 1.59.

Wait 4 days. :)

@Matt - I'm one of the senior staff at TeamDeadly, I can understand where you are coming from since this has been happening to our servers as well and has been an issue since we put up all 7 servers. I know exactly who it is, but he hides behind a proxy server so trying to get him has been a task. He has been banned from our all of our servers but yet off our public vent. We have taken steps to report him to the proper authoritize and hopefully something will be done soon. I do apologize for you having to deal with this as well. I have sent his information from Rcon via PM

@Sickboy - Sup slick

Regards,

.da.Shockley

Edited by Sig [USMC]

Dear players of AAA & TeamDeadly server,

My name is .da.maddog and I am a senior admin for teamdeadly and I would like to inform you about why this is happening.

It all started couple months ago with a guy named novatech, full name novatech0. We banned him for non-stop deathmatching. Then couple weeks laters asked me un-banned so we did. And guess what he did it again, so .da. iamgod aka thedamned banned him.

Ever since then he would not stop bugging us to get back in and we keep banning him from ventrilo but he keeps on switching his ip address. so we cant really do anything, and cant lock down the server due to the fact no one can join. But anyways couple weeks later we join up with Gman and he gets a teamspeak server running. After that novatech, well comes under another name, bugs Gman to get un-banned, that didnt work. Now here comes the good part...... Novatech buys another copy of the game, joins are server with us not knowing its him. And guess what he gets banned for?! deathmatching, i guess he didnt learn his lesson from the first time, or the second now the third. So now we are face palming are faces saying how dumb this crack head kid is.

Now here comes the threats. He threatened to hack are servers, our website, and our ventrilo. Now with this black screen he payed someone do this i do believe or he did it him self not sure. anyways thats why people got banned to find the hacker. But after that novatech joins our ventrilo and admits to hacking, or paying someone to hack, our servers, i wasnt their at the time.

Now after getting that all straighten out nova join are server saying that he hired some pro hacker and by the next day your servers and everything will be shut down, we have recordings of that by the way, and that its going to get worst and worst and worst. And im not going to stop till your clan is wiped off the face of this planted, till your clan is completely gone and there non of you left. And then he stated I can make your servers go black screen anytime i want ect ect.

But now heres the part that bugs us the most,

To all of the ArmA 2 and ArmA 2 OA we are not hacking your servers and making them go black screen, we would never do that and never have done it in are years in teamdeadly which has been 7 years we have been together. Its this crack head kid named novatech, most likely a different name in game, thats doing that his hacking and destroying the ArmA community. So please if you have any bad feelings against us for this, I'm sorry, the whole teamdeadly is sorry for this low life bastard ruining your server.

We need to go something about this guy cause he might, never know, get a lot of hackers to join his side, maybe not cause hes creepy and messed in the head and destroy all of arma community and we not have anything to stop it.

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD AROUND AND MAYBE SOMEONE CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, DONT WORRY WE ARE TRYING ARE BEST, TRYING TO DO LEGAL ACTION AGAINST HIM.

Thank You,

.da. maddog

AAA & Teamdeadly

Deathmatching is killing people for no reason. It's a term used in RPG mods like Zargabad Life (which is the mod in question).

deathmatching is where kill a person or many person without reason as eddieck said. We do not allow this in are zargabad life at all.

ahh thx i lerned a new term there :) - like tk or teamkilling just there i no real team.

I wouldn't pin the blame on DA, I've played with them countless times, they're alright and they get 'hacked' the most out of any server i've seen. Sadly I was in the cross-fire of someone hacking in their zargabad life server and got banned. with a few others :'(

its teamdeadly its fucking obvious. they are doing all the hacking. why u think they shut the servers down its so they can gain people to play on theirs. they are lying. they blacked mail me and said i did it on another furoms. i asure you guys i did not. this is bullshit dont beleave them. i recorded them in their ventrilio under a hidden user name talking about hacking servers. this is bs they are the guys doing it. law cases are being made against them action is being done. they just wanted players despratly and they got them.

hahaha novatech your funny. now i think we doing legal action against you. mhmm by the way guys this is novatech the guy that hacked your servers.

see they blaim me. they are trying to convince people so they dont get blaimed. own up for your actions.

I really think this kid has severe mental issue.. if you are going to lie at least get it straight. Can we get Wolle to close this thread before it gets out of hand.

Posted on TeamDeadly Forums

hi i am realy sorry i dont wanna go to court over this stuff. ill tell you who is disturbuting the hacks and who is hacking your rekon and your game server. Only if you call my dad and tell him i had nothing to do with it and say it was a mistake. ill tell you who is giving the hacks out privetly to players please call my dad back god and tell him that u got the rong guy please.......... the hacker got through ur backdoors and is messing with ur rekon. just let me go and phone my dad god and tell him i had nothing to do with this. if you agree to this deal ill tell u who the hacker is and what he was doing please..... just call my dad back and say u got the rong guy and it was a misunderstandign and i wasnt doing anything on ur server. and dont get me in trouble for this too....

Please note: although no board code and smiley buttons are shown, they are still usable.

Edited by Sig [USMC]
update

own up my actions sir. I am well more mature then you can ever be. But now please leave it be where as iamgod is taking care of it now and leave these gamers in peace to where they did not do anything and keep it on are forums. I think they would appreciate it that we did not spam there forums where they had nothing to do with your childish actions.

i dont have to read this stuff any more cause i know i am innicent no proof i did it the proof is against you guys... ok bye now i am not going to respond to your little party hacking clan

All DA members, please don't instigate this any further.. refrain from posting anymore on the subject.

I see no reason to close the thread. If the guys running the server have enough evidence to prove he's the one hacking their servers I would let deal his dad with the issue.