Sign in to follow this  
WKK Gimbal

Soon

very VERY soon indeed...

039_star_wars_b.jpg

BTW, is Natalie Portman getting hotter by the minute or is it just me?  smile.gif

BTWBTW, is Boba Fett meant to be a warlord for the clones?

Boba Fett is not taking part in this movie...

It is Jango Fett, the earlier clone. Yep, Boba Fett will appear probably is part 3, or not at all.

But this snippet is from the credit list:

"Daniel Logan (Boba Fett);"

Is "Fett" a title, like general or something?

seen it biggrin.gif Portman looks extremely hot in a couple of scenes, but as in episode 1 they tend to go overboard on the hair, makeup, and outfit.

well since Gimbal already said he will be in the movie, i don't think this will come as a big surprise to everyone.

he is a child (i'm sure if anyone looked him up and found the actor as a child they could figure that one out)

funny how everyone is younger in a prequel  smile.gif

my guess would be Fett is a last name.

Heheh, then we will see him run around catching toads on Tatooine and sell them to the highest bidder (Jabba) biggrin.gif

Saw it 18 hours ago. BEST STAR WARS MOVIE EVER. plus natalie portman is half dressed in half the scenes she is in biggrin.gif

If I wanted to see shit, I would break the handle off my toilet tounge.gif

I already bought tickets online. Can't wait to walk past all of those costumed morons that have been waiting in line all day. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ May 16 2002,04:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If I wanted to see shit, I would break the handle off my toilet tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

If I'd want to hear from an asshole, I'd fart. tounge.gifbiggrin.gif ;p

-=Die Alive=-

Oh those costumed morons are realy realy pittyful. Here you usually find them in Star Trek films. And usually their embarassed girl-friends are forced to join them. poor girls, why did you choose this freak? I wonder what went wrong in their childhood.

BTW this reminds me of our cool forum image of the dude dressed in a Robin Hood costume. I wonder what the Trekkies would say if I would show up with this costume and insist that this was an authentic character in the 1970ies Enterprise series. THey would slaughter me! biggrin.gif

Anyone would slaughter you if you`d say Peter Pan was part of his hobby  tounge.gif

BTW I heard rumors that a custom Peter Pan face is under work...

Would people mind posting their reviews of SWAOTC when they've seen it, in this topic? smile.gif

(that might bring the topic back on topic) biggrin.gif

Who's this Boba Fett guy? I keep on hearing about him.

[nerd] actually star trek was in the 60s [/nerd]

Boba Fett is a bounty hunter.

Yeah, but it probably took a couple of years to reach West-Germany (whithout shitty East-Germany).

I always liked the Head-hunters most (they look cool and they can fly like Iron-man, light sabbers suck against those body-turbo-engines). As I have seen it in the trailers there will be a quite a few scenes with those guys.

Ive seen it .... wasnt all that good. Its an "ok" film but nothing more then that.

Okay... Jango Fett is the guy they clone to make an army. Boba Fett is the real Jango Fetts son. They are both bounty hunters

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I already bought tickets online. Can't wait to walk past all of those costumed morons that have been waiting in line all day.<span id='postcolor'>

Actually...that line is for the people that already have tickets. Back of the line, Soldier boy  biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Okay... Jango Fett is the guy they clone to make an army. Boba Fett is the real Jango Fetts son. They are both bounty hunters<span id='postcolor'>

Actually Boba is a clone of Jango..but not 'adulterated' and not aged faster.  In other words... a regular kid..but still an exact clone of Jango.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Warin @ May 17 2002,00:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I already bought tickets online. Can't wait to walk past all of those costumed morons that have been waiting in line all day.<span id='postcolor'>

Actually...that line is for the people that already have tickets. Back of the line, Soldier boy  biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Okay... Jango Fett is the guy they clone to make an army. Boba Fett is the real Jango Fetts son. They are both bounty hunters<span id='postcolor'>

Actually Boba is a clone of Jango..but not 'adulterated' and not aged faster.  In other words... a regular kid..but still an exact clone of Jango.<span id='postcolor'>

like father like son? biggrin.gif

Hes a chip off the old block. tounge.gif

OH. PLZ dont tell me Jar jar binks is in that movie. I couldnt stand another minute of him.

Sadly he is, but he'l' be ultimately responsible for the deaths of millions. Watch the film to find out more!

Ill just throw popcorn or something at the screen.  wow.gif  wow.gif  wow.gif