Sign in to follow this  
andrea0373

F/A-18 Super Hornet

Thanks for swift reply...wonder whos doing it then.

NZDFCrash is the one doing it, as part of the ANZAC mod. It's one variant of Franze's ArmA 1 F/A-18 models (Meatball however is working on both variants) and last I heard he was going to eventually include it in a patch for ANZAC.

Edited by Darkhorse 1-6

NZDFCrash is the one doing it, as part of the ANZAC mod. It's one of Franze's ArmA 1 models (Meatball is working on both variants) and last I heard he was going to eventually include it in a patch for ANZAC.

forever a WIP :\

NZDFCrash is the one doing it, as part of the ANZAC mod. It's one of Franze's ArmA 1 models (Meatball is working on both variants) and last I heard he was going to eventually include it in a patch for ANZAC.

This is my first time of hearing this?? I am not aware of any patch for ANZAC... this is my project and I have not agreed to or talked to anyone about including this as a patch for ANZAC. Sorry, someone must have spoke on my behalf I guess, because I am not doing that.

Ooop's I think some bad grammar has led to a little confusion. LOL

Don't sweat it meatball I don't think Darkhorse meant to imply your work will be a contribution to the ANZAC mod

This is my first time of hearing this?? I am not aware of any patch for ANZAC... this is my project and I have not agreed to or talked to anyone about including this as a patch for ANZAC. Sorry, someone must have spoke on my behalf I guess, because I am not doing that.

innomadic is just confused.

the ANZAC mod was making an F18, but the project has stalled.

hence the images are around but someone didnt read into it enough.

Crap. Sorry about that. I meant to type the specific variant of hornet Crash has, and then write "Meatball however is working on both variants". I'll correct that as soon as i'm back on the grid. (I expect to be offgrid within a couple hours, and I don't have time to find out which variant Crash has.)

Crap. Sorry about that. I meant to type the specific variant of hornet Crash has, and then write "Meatball however is working on both variants". I'll correct that as soon as i'm back on the grid. (I expect to be offgrid within a couple hours, and I don't have time to find out which variant Crash has.)

No problem bro... understandable.

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

its getting late and will put a video together tomorrow...

The ANZAC Mod F18 is an "F"model.I dont think there is going to be an "E" model with ANZAC Mod.The ANZAC Mod f18 is a port of Franze's with permission i beleive.

:)

Crash has the F/A18F version (Super hornet) as I still have the test version on my HD here.

Refer to the Anzac Mod for details etc, this is meatballs post about his versions.

Yeah my bad...was just kinda excited at the time xD

Will this work with Mando Missiles? I think I'm gonna have to go get a proper joystick soon, if I plan on spending a lot of time in in one of these. Looking great btw!

=^.^=,,,

Will this work with Mando Missiles? I think I'm gonna have to go get a proper joystick soon, if I plan on spending a lot of time in in one of these. Looking great btw!

=^.^=,,,

anything works with mando missile sif you adjsut the scripts

The ANZAC project has not stalled.

Any chance of a cockpit screenshot with a view of the gauges? Pretty please : P

Thanks for for efforts so far...I also am highly anticipating jumping into this vehicle.

Ta

Frosty

can we get back on topic before a speculative argument ensues?

To be fair my comment wasn't speculative (remember my PM a few weeks ago?) but yes enough with that. Looking forward to this instrument of warfare!

I really appreciate the patience you all are having. I would like to inform you that things are moving along in the process of putting my complete version of the F/A-18 out to the public. This is where I am at in that process...

- I have gotten the plane in game with no errors

- [GLT]Myke configured the weapon proxies

- I can add weapons to the F/A-18

I am working on adding more instrument panels and getting the bird into a decent state for public testing.. This is my first project so there is some learning that must take place before I can do these things. I want to put out a complete version and make this really nice, so I will have to add somethings that I previously did not anticipate.

All I can guarantee at this moment is that I am working as diligently as I can. I will put a video together after I complete this one project I am working on. Yesterday I started and it is not an easy one.... Once again thank you for your patience and for following this WIP. Now back to work I go!!!

Nice, DevilDawg Nice..... Sure it will be a great Addon

Now back to work I go!!!

Yes, what are you waiting for. I know what all us guys are waiting for : P

:dancehead: :wave:Good day to all!! I am putting you all on stand-by for upcoming video.... it is being created then it needs to be uploaded. Will post when completed..... and I have some good news.. but you have to wait till then! Talk to you soon..... :wiggle:

I wanted to post this video to give you guys something. From the last video that was posted there has been some changes. Mainly, [GLT] Myke set the weapon proxies and now can equip the F/A-18F with weapons. I added sound to the canopy and did work on the normal/specular maps. I also I made a little better the planes markings.

Currently, the F/A-18F weapons can fire, but not lock onto targets. There are no RWR (Radar Warning Reciever) or other important features that I would like to have onboard. Well that is soon to be fixed... This morning I sent the bird to a professional named Mandoble!! Yes that is right the most noble Mandoble :) He will be configuring Mando Missile ArmA for ArmA 2 into the addon!! So I am really excited to have some great minds ([GLT]Myke, Mandoble) helping in this. So time will tell, but I am happy at this moment!! Thanks for your patience and support... enjoy the video

(Oh yeah, my landings are getting better!)

O_XytZfUpdc?hl=en&fs=1