smookie

PvP Animation replacement/enhancement pack

Haha, I guess it's a good thing that I actually tell someone about it :D I remember now that this particular issue happened somewhere in June 2011. I see now that this new version was released after that. So I guess it has been fixed, I was just convinced that it was still there. Sorry :P

If I have some time, i will try to sort out things but i am really busy with the current work.

may have sense to add someone additional manpower for SMK?! ;)

erm, i'm having some problem with the mod, i downloaded it from SixUpdater.

the mod work correctly with my ArmA 2 CO retail, BUT, sometimes i use the shortcut i added on steam, and it doesn't work from here here's how is the properties :

-mod=@CBA -mod=@ACE -mod=@ACEX_SM -mod=@ACEX -mod=@ACEX_RU -mod=@ACEX_USNavy -mod=@maps -mod=@weapons -mod=@units -mod=@SMK

i even tried to put it between ACE and CBA, doesn't work either.

when the game get in the main menu, it say something about "ofp2walk.xxx not found (i wrote .xxx because i don't remember )"

any help ?

hum just something but have you try to put this : -mod=@CBA;@ACE; ect ect ?

hum just something but have you try to put this : -mod=@CBA;@ACE; ect ect ?

nah, will try now

EDIT : i tryed, still doesn't work, also, i run steam in administrator

Edited by heroes maker

try with that in your mod stream -world=empty to see if it fix the problem

i think i got the answer, it's maybe a mod i have but i don't know wich one

EDIT : i tried with world=empty, it works, thanks

Edited by heroes maker

Hi, I'm trying to use back to wall on SMK animation, I've been trying to test it out but I can't get back to wall working. When I use turbo + lean it ends up saying wall check. Is that the combo for back to wall?

Im having problems using the back against wall feature.. I can only lean up against a wall with my left shoulder When I try and lean on the right. It wont do the animation all it says is "Structure Check"

Im having problems using the back against wall feature.. I can only lean up against a wall with my left shoulder When I try and lean on the right. It wont do the animation all it says is "Structure Check"

you press Q I think. Should work... But, then again, it doesn't work for every "wall"

But it works on a wall than i press E on but it wont work on the same wall when i press Q

I wished I knew how to do this myself cuz I am one of the few Operation Arrowhead Standalone owners and can't use this of course... seriously, why is every single cool mod only working with Arma 2 + Reinforcements + Combined Operations + blah blah blah! Its so freaking frustrating and buying these games right now doesnt make any sense cuz ArmA 3 comes out this year. Hope that it won't have as many continuations as ArmA 2 :/

Just buy both, not exactly pricey. Also mod makers use both because of all the additional content available to work off of.

and buying these games right now doesnt make any sense cuz ArmA 3 comes out this year.

On the basis that Combined Ops has been in the top-ten sellers for the last week or so, many people obviously believe it is worth buying. Also when Arma 3 comes out, it's going to take time to mature - there will still be lots of value in playing Arma 2 CO. Go on, Arma 2 is only £13 at the BI Store - treat yourself and get several months of value for money game-play!

Excellent Work btw... Did i mentioned this already?

Sooo... most of that new possibilities will we see in ArmA3?

I searched but couldn't find anything on this.

When you have SMK and Group Link 4 enabled, some animations will hurt you. For example, if I blindfire, shoot from sniper crouch, or shoot from backtowall position, it hurts me.

I confirmed it by disabling GL4 and not having this problem.

is there any updated version of this mod over the 0.25?

is there any updated version of this mod over the 0.25?

Yes - its called ArmA3 :p

I recently reinstalled ArmA 2, and I no longer have Smookie's superb version of his updated Clean Sweep mission. Can anyone assist me on this? I didn't find the mission inside the latest version...

Password protected?

any ideas?

Rgds

LoK