smookie

PvP Animation replacement/enhancement pack

hi guys,

sorry for lack of information. the project is currently halted since I am contracted with a lot of animation work of higher priority for multiple game projects and i simply dont even have time to sit down on this one.

if anyone has some config/scripting skills and would like to at least fix the most irritaiting bugs, please pm me so that i can get you into the project.

regards,

smk

PS your waiting time should hopefully be rewarded with some really good stuff somewhere next year ;)

I realize you are halting this project, but if you could put on your list 2 do 3 simple things, 1. more objects to use for cover, 2. tactically lowering your weapon when walking not just jogging, 3. tactically raising or lowering your pistol, either way seems fine to me

I would just like to see the sniper sit feature removed as it screws with my AI

I am sorry but unless there is someone to help me out with this, changes will not happen due to lack of time. You will have to wait until July next year ;)

Thanks for sharing this great mod =). After a little practice movement really does become fluid like rl i guess.

The only thing that needs to be improved is the animation for crawling on your side to the right if i remember correctly. The legs become squashed and look a little unnatural. The crawling to the left on side was perfect, maybe you could just mirror it across if possible.

Edit; I Just read the last message.. I guess that's it for this mod then, I hope you come back to make an even more awesome mod for Arma 3. (thumbs up)

Edited by freeman83

Mods? You gotta be kidding me :) *double wink*

hi guys,

sorry for lack of information. the project is currently halted since I am contracted with a lot of animation work of higher priority for multiple game projects and i simply dont even have time to sit down on this one.

PS your waiting time should hopefully be rewarded with some really good stuff somewhere next year ;)

I seriously hope this means you're not working on stuff for the next Angry Birds sequel.

Gday Smookie. Whatever happens, thanks for this mod. I started using it a few days ago and can't use the game without it now. Very very good work.

Smookie

Very nice mod, but there is one nasty bag:

Slow feed animation in MP while walking slow with gun up(Others players only. Bots and player are fine). Looks like fast jog animation being slowed to slow walk speed. I don't belive that's hard to fix...So solution, or hotfix will be very nice.

Edited by IsaacWraith

- need WERY hot fix with ACE models, because sometimes model not playing animations, because bones broken...

---------- Post added at 22:31 ---------- Previous post was at 22:30 ----------

Smookie, please PM me, i find a awesome animator and we wish assist with SMK anims!

Hi, Aws0m3 mod! But i have problem with RC1 relase, i can't back to wall when i press Turbo+lean left or right nothing happen. Please help me!

there are quite a few walls that you aren't able to lean up against on Utes/Chernarus like the ATC towers at the airfield, the woodpaneled houses, and a bunch of others. probably will have to wait for an update :-/

Somebody who can contact with authors?!

We have wish fix current issues and continue dev this, but we need sources!

I think the author is taking some time off because he is busy with real life stuff

AI are affected by the animations, but don't use specific features such as urban prone or sliding.

AI are affected by the animations, but don't use specific features such as urban prone or sliding.

But its posible to realise :)! ;)

This is simply fantastic feature pack for all who values authencity and military RP. I -really- don't understand what developers of Advanced Combat Environment are thinking - its just HAVE TO be incorporated in A.C.E. and be a part of it from now and forever. Obviously a mod of such potential will be quite a difficult to develop with just Reezo and Smookie.

This is simply fantastic feature pack for all who values authencity and military RP. I -really- don't understand what developers of Advanced Combat Environment are thinking - its just HAVE TO be incorporated in A.C.E. and be a part of it from now and forever. Obviously a mod of such potential will be quite a difficult to develop with just Reezo and Smookie.
You don't know what we are thinking? Come ask us: http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Support, if you wonder :D

In any case re this animation pack, and generally speaking about any mod;

You can run these mods fine next to ACE, and they are even comfortably available on Six Updater right there next to ACE.

ACE is not intended as a "Put everything in that's cool" mod :) (For starters, 'cool' is relative/subjective) http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Goals_and_Scope

And I don't see any reason why it should be.

I found a bug, with some weapons it's impossible to start the blindfire..how to fix it? please help

Only some weapons can blind fire I think, I'm pretty sure heavy weapons like sniper rifles and MG's can't

What an amazing mod! if they don't do something like this for Arma 3 then what does that say?

It's possible to turn off white words on left side when he say structure check, wall check etc...?