smookie

PvP Animation replacement/enhancement pack

Sorry to ask such a dumb question, but what is the turbo key? I don't have one labeled on my keyboard.

Pause and go to options -> Controls.

A bit of scrolling down and you should find "turbo".

Set turbo to a key. I use the < key.

I have it working with ACE too, but many friends have this problem as well, and I could not find anything different between me and them. I even tried sending them my files that were changed in the ACE hotfix that broke SMK compatibility but they still had problems.

Maybe try contact the ACE team and try figure this out, because while we love the animations, we don't play without ACE, and I'm sure there are many more like us.

before you start the game all I get is this inscription: 'addon' smk_anims_manager 'Requires addon' Exstended_Eventhandlers'

What does it mean?

before you start the game all I get is this inscription: 'addon' smk_anims_manager 'Requires addon' Exstended_Eventhandlers'

What does it mean?

HOTFIX: CBA is REQUIRED to run this mod.

The first post has a link to download CBA.

This mod dont work for me

I Have the Steamversions of ARMA2 OA stand alone, BAF and PMC.

The only mods i use are CBA_OA and SMK.

The startoption into steam is "-mod=@CBA_OA;@SMK"

I want to try the animations at the editor, but i only have the default animations.

What is wrong? Do this mod works with the stand alone version of OA?

I don't understand why but this didn't work for me either.

I have the latest version of CBA (0.75 RC1 IIRC) and I've disabled the First Aid Support Addon...

Guess I should wait for the next version.

Wrong. You should use "-mod=@CBA;@SMK". If you run OA standalone rather than Combined Operations, you should then use: "-mod=@CBA;@CBA_OA;@SMK"

Then it should work.

Thanks but I'm running CO (guess I should have specified), so if I'm not mistaken then I should run @CBA;@SMK right?

Excuse me, am I the only one getting a password prompt when pasting this into my addons folder? This is the only mod this has ever happened with. Thanks

Never mind. Its red.

Edited by CombatComm
Idiot

did anyone try crawling under a truck and standing up (tried only with a Praga V3S so far)? you easily clip through the vehicle apparently. with vanilla OA this wasn't possible afaik.

Also, my squad buddies are getting killed (or heavily injured if the first aid module is active) by walking up stairs or jumping over walls from time to time, could it be caused by this animation pack?

I have a small...no, big issue with the new release of SMK, was working before and i completely removed the old SMK files...this is what happened...

kSbmwO6ya4w&feature=channel_video_title

Its not a problem with Rhodesy's rangers, happens with every unit. Any tips would be awesome.

Cheers

Edited by Innomadic

Most likely ACE problem.

Neg, the others got it working with ACE, playing it right now even.

Also i get an error;

No entry 'bin\config.bin.CfgSkeletons'.

Occurs with Vanilla.

Edited by Innomadic

Hey great mod just curious about this as I haven't yet installed the New version as of yet.

But when using this with ACE2 on CO non steam with the Black Ops Units and Other Ace2 units I had noticed that when I would go to lean back against wall I could lean while my back was against the wall to shoot or throw frag but only when outside and to the left side of a doorway and not the right side when on the right side of the doorway It would play the Left side entry animation again. Also I might add my friends and I played this animation pack extensively almost never without it. And we noticed that we would be in mid sprint and do a Combat roll or be sprinting and come to a dead stop to the Climb wall animation over an invisible wall. lol or would enter the peek around doorway stance In mid sprint LOL. Can this be helped any. Thanks for your time. I will try the new pack and see if things changed.

@Innomadic Oh yeah I have to say for a BUG video that one got a laugh out of me.

none the less I hope you get the mod working properly. Its a great mod.

Hey great mod just curious about this as I haven't yet installed the New version as of yet.

But when using this with ACE2 on CO non steam with the Black Ops Units and Other Ace2 units I had noticed that when I would go to lean back against wall I could lean while my back was against the wall to shoot or throw frag but only when outside and to the left side of a doorway and not the right side when on the right side of the doorway It would play the Left side entry animation again. Also I might add my friends and I played this animation pack extensively almost never without it. And we noticed that we would be in mid sprint and do a Combat roll or be sprinting and come to a dead stop to the Climb wall animation over an invisible wall. lol or would enter the peek around doorway stance In mid sprint LOL. Can this be helped any. Thanks for your time. I will try the new pack and see if things changed.

@Innomadic Oh yeah I have to say for a BUG video that one got a laugh out of me.

none the less I hope you get the mod working properly. Its a great mod.

How about installing the new version -before- complaining about bugs? :)

Most of them are fixed, and while I'm not sure, I believe you can't use custom units with the addon pack as of yet.

I am also having trouble with back to wall. Works perfectly on any fence on Utes or Chernarus but as soon I try to use a building (Tower on Utes runway for example) it doesn't work.

EDIT: This was on vanilla.

Edited by aeggwards1

Back to wall will probably be reversed to any-time mode (meaning you will be able to use the back to wall animation ANYWHERE, not only close to buildings). This way we hope to eliminate those irritaiting bugs. This is simply because there is way too many models to include in the script checks.

As for strange sank T stance anim and related CfgSkeletons bug, I have not yet been able to determine the reason for this. However, one of possibilities might be corrupted files - try to reinstall both my mod and then perhaps ArmA2 and see if that changed. Also please remember I have only tested this on ArmA2 CO, not OA solely.

Neg, the others got it working with ACE, playing it right now even.

Also i get an error;

No entry 'bin\config.bin.CfgSkeletons'.

Occurs with Vanilla.

Hi Innomadic,

What does your mod string look like?

Hi Innomadic,

What does your mod string look like?

"-mod=C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2;Expansion;ca;@cba2;@ace;@acex;@acre;@jayarma2lib;@jsrs-e;@jsrs-v;@jsrs-vw;@soa;@ivd;@rho_rangers;@bink_sf;@smk" "-name=" -nosplash -showScriptErrors -maxMem=2047 -cpuCount=4

[NOTE: @cba2 is just another cba folder i made since the other was corrupt. It is up to date and is not the cause]

I'm using the Spirited Machine launcher, and none of these mods change a thing, since even if i use it in vanilla this happens (and the others were using it with similar modlines). I'm also unsure as to how it would be my A2 install at fault since i was using these animations a few months back with no fault.

Edit: For some reason it started working with vanilla...moar testing!

Edit2: Ok, you were right, it is an ACE issue, but the question then is why my ACE and not the others?

Edited by Innomadic

Hi, is no one else getting the involuntary roll after going from crouch to sprint? Just curious as Ill know it's on my end.

"-mod=C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2;Expansion;ca;@cba2;@ace;@acex;@acre;@jayarma2lib;@jsrs-e;@jsrs-v;@jsrs-vw;@soa;@ivd;@rho_rangers;@bink_sf;@smk"

Try:

C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2;Expansion;ca;@cba2;@ace;@acex;@smk;@jayarma2lib;@acre;@soa;@ivd;@rho_rangers;@bink_sf;@jsrs-e;@jsrs-v;@jsrs-vw

That should work :) If it does not work then there is a good chance that you have corrupt files somewhere.

Edited by Boxter.dk

"-mod=C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2;Expansion;ca;@cba2;@ace;@acex;@acre;@jayarma2lib;@jsrs-e;@jsrs-v;@jsrs-vw;@soa;@ivd;@rho_rangers;@bink_sf;@smk" "-name=" -nosplash -showScriptErrors -maxMem=2047 -cpuCount=4

Try adding the "-skipIntro" flag. After spending nearly an hour trying to figure the same error out with our groups mod set, we finally tracked it down to this. Strange, confusing, non-intuitive??? Yes, yes, and YES... But it does seem to work just fine after that.