Sign in to follow this  
michelstreet

MSRS - European Intervention Unit (recruiting)

CLAN IS CLOSED BY THE DATE OF TODAY "17-03-2015"

Michel street reality server

Operation Arrowhead

Server name : MSRS server`vanilla and MSRS Server campaign

Maker: Michel Street

Slots: 16/16

Teamspeak: 10

Campaign link and addons : http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=13581

Choose your role: Positions available

Promotion video

200433_1916771517299_1182308130_32406227_5178593_n.jpg.

Or mail to : Michelvanwijngaarden@hotmail.com

We are looking for players that love the game, and play realistic in a relax environment.

Introduction

We have a own website on the internet. There you can find information about the unit, Missions, Campaign and server information. We are looking for players they want to play realistic missions. Campaigns with different fases. Like deployment, Preparing before main task, Main task and re-deployment.

We have 2 own online servers. One for public (recruiting) and the second is for playing campaigns.

The public server is running withour addons. Here you can play domination and other missions, also if you are not a member of the unit.

Campaign server os running 3 addons. You can find these addons on the website. This server is always running. The current operations are available on this server.

Current Campaign

The deployment missions. The Australian and us army move with air transport vehicles and cargo in the area of Fallujah. The first mission is to move the cargo to different locations on the map. After the deployment mission, start the second mission. In this mission we do the main missions. That part is almost finish.

We try to make a realistic way of war in arma 2. Not only one mission and thats it. no we do a long period of campaign and make different fases of fighting.

Communication

We have also teamspeak. Now with max. 10 slots if we got more players i make it more. This is now with 10 slots. When we got more members i make it to 16 or more.

Details:

Server: teamspeak3.i3d.net

Version: 3

Port: 10282

Mission Maker

The owner of the server and website has done 2 missions in Afghanistan. He knows real scenario's about missions in the real war of Afghanistan. He try to build realistic missions in the editor of arma for the campaign missions.

If you have idea's for make other nice missions or scenario's you can always talk with the mission maker.

Missions and addons for the campaign server

Before a campaign starts you can see on the website or armaholic what you must download. The standard addon is the AAW addon from Australians at war. This is the unit that the AIU use for playing. The missions or islands are all the desert versions. from Takistan to Afghanistan, From Afghanistan to Iraq. If i use other addons than you know that always if you look at the mission or campaign order.

Your idea is my time for building

If you are a member and you have a great idea about a mission or campaign. Please mail me on the Mal me page on the website. From there we can talk about your idea to make a new mission. Im very open for new things.

But my first objective is

Try to get members to the unit. You can stay at your current clan or organistation. If i play a mission i mail you and you know if you are coming or not. The mission on the server is 24/7 online. No training or standart times. Your time is your time and not my time.

Final

If you have questions mail me. and i see you maybe on the battlefield.

Update

- 2 new missions on the public server - Suppression 1 & 2

- Abouth a Month a new structure. No addons more for the unit.

regards. Michel Street

Edited by michelstreet

On the first of April the European Intervention Unit (MSRS) Organize a open public evening. on 20.00 Zulu time the mission begins.

Story

On 1 April 2011 MSRS presents a Recruiting mission on the server. A mission on the map of Zargabad, United States army deploy on a new build military camp north of the city of hell. From Intel more then one hundred insurgents regroup in the city. They get control of house's and big factory's and place static weapons and deploy vehicles around the city. They preparing for a long period of fighting against the coalition Forces.

United States commander says "This is the next big operation after Fallujah". More then 2000 soldiers are deploy in the 3 bases in the area of Zargabad. The mission for the people of the European Intervention Unit is: Silence Insertion in the city of hell and take out all the armor targets and make a free open door in the city for the convoy of Tanks, Hummers and soldiers for the big massive battle in North of Zargabad.

How to join

- Go to the website.

- And click on Forum

- Register a account and join the mission

- Second option. Join the unit

- The admin make contact with you on your mail.

- Then wait for 1 april 2011 and join the mission

This is a open public mission. You can be a member, But it is not necessary

Regards. Michel Street

This website and clan is Closed by the date of today (17-03-2015)

by order of the founder of this clan Michel Street