Sign in to follow this  
Bielow

Road To Caen Demo

I had free weeekend so I looked at Fab's files. GUI is now integrated with the last beta. I did some minor tweak (very few-cause Fab did 99% of all work). I think I should release next version during this week. It still have some bugs but I hope I will fix them.

In new release will be :

-It will be added mg34 on tripod, mg42 tripod, granatwerfer 34,pak 35,pak 40 - to Axis side

-2cm mortat,3cm mortar, polsten,daimler scout car,6pounder to British side.

-New things like Feld Fu, Wireless, mg34, p08,p38, n2mk1

-Beautiful optics to all weapons (really sweet)

Like I said many times - I'm not a scripter so few things may not work. But I'll try to look at them ASAP. Unfortunately most of good scripters which I tried to contact are innactive,lost their interests in ofp or they switched to (f)Arma 2/3/4/5 so progress will be a bit longer then I expected.

Bielow

p.s

I'll make some screens to show new stuff after dinner.

Great thanks to Fab for coming back and releasing his stuff, but I'm impressed that You, my dear Bielow, have found time and will to put it together - it's not a secret that You have bigger priorities in life than computer games. :)

I'm also not very talented in addon-making (good to know my limitations :D), but if you need help, give me a sign through BIF (I'm not available on gg recently), maybe I'll be able to help you.

Good luck!

Dear Bielow and Fab,

I just wanted to say thank you all for this great release, you made an OFP veteran very happy with these outstanding new toys, thanks alot :notworthy:

I hope there will be some future plans with the rest of the addons (revival of the WWIIEC :o would be really nice)

Greetings and all the best to you.

Dear Bielow and Fab,

I just wanted to say thank you all for this great release, you made an OFP veteran very happy with these outstanding new toys, thanks alot :notworthy:

I hope there will be some future plans with the rest of the addons (revival of the WWIIEC :o would be really nice)

Greetings and all the best to you.

I was a bit away from Ofp but during that time I worked a bit with Fab's files. Soon (today-tomorrow-toyota :P) I'll release new version as soon I discover how to make it 1.99 CWA compatibile.

Bielow

Thanks alot for your answer Bielow I am really excited :D