Sign in to follow this  
AnimalMother92

ACE 1.9 (Advanced Combat Enviroment) for OA/CO

Not sure about the AI, but if it's a laser-guided AGM missile, you need to have the gunner point a laser at the target or at least have someone on the ground point a laser at it.

Not sure about the AI, but if it's a laser-guided AGM missile, you need to have the gunner point a laser at the target or at least have someone on the ground point a laser at it.

That works too, but I already figured this out, it's called ctrl + f, ctrl + mouse button :D.

can you tell me? How I enable the Empty shells? I dont have anymore the Ace options in game

Like Sickboy said you have something wrong with your installation. I'm using the newest version and it's still where it should be. Re-run the Six Updater and it should be ok. Also let us know what version of A2OA you are running and other things like your shortcut target line plus any other info that may help us.

Just saying it isn't there or doesn't work does not help us at all. We can't help you out unless we have the important info.

Can someone say me the difference between the both wdl linebackers (M6A1) and the bradleys (M2A2)?:confused:

The only difference i can see are in the classnames.:)

Can someone say me the difference between the both wdl linebackers (M6A1) and the bradleys (M2A2)?:confused:

The only difference i can see are in the classnames.:)

M6A2 linebacker should have air defense armaments, M2's don't. They look pretty much the same though.

M6A2 have a stinger system and the M2's use Tows.

Check this page of the config browser. Find the M6A2's and M2's and then look to the right under the turret section. It list the armaments.

http://browser.dev-heaven.net/cfg_vehicles/classlist?=ACE+with+ACEX%3A+1.10+RC2&version=49&commit=Change&options[group_by]=faction&options[sort_by]=name&options[faction]=&options[vehicleclass]=Armored

Edited by Manzilla

The M6 Linebackers Woodland exists twice in the list and the M2A2 Woodland too. I can´t find a difference (only the classnames).

This is what is confusing me. Maybe my previous post was a bit unclear.

Ahhh not sure about that one. I haven't played the game in a while. And I just noticed the configbrowser is only showing up to RC2. The woodland versions don't even appear there.

The M6 Linebackers Woodland exists twice in the list and the M2A2 Woodland too.

It won't show up twice with the next update.

Xeno

Hello) I am a long time no play ACE and a little behind ((

simple question: I put explosives! how to blow up? :confused:

Thx.

Say Xeno can the satchels still be attached to vehicels or was that abandoned??

Hi guys before opening a ticket i'm asking here if theese suggestions are feasible.

1)a way to defuse a satchel charge,maybe with an inteface,like cutting the right wire...

2) a way to get rid of the bug related with on map markers(for JIP clients but also some markers disappear for someone while remaining visibles for others..)I know there is already a ticket on Bis page on DH but nothing has been done since now...

Edited by Zio Sam

Hey I tried to install this mod via six updater but I get an error saying data file too short and then it points to an ACEX file.

I set my version as combined ops and then just ran the OA preset to install, two of the modules show as yellow in the gui and when I try and update them I get an error in the log about the files being in use or the server having connection issues also some runtime errors.

I'm using steam and have Arma 2, OA and PMC, running on Win7 64bit.

The game still works perfectly fine when started normally through steam.

So is it possible to adjust rifle sights ? I followed the controls shift-V to open range options or something along those lines up and down increase , decrease, windage and so forth . This works for sniper rifles it seems but not regular rifles . So usually when I shoot at close ranges I have to aim lover then the target , changed controls even still no results rocket launchers and sniper rifle adjustment works fine .

Ya I have been having trouble finding this file (Acex) and I was wondering if anyone has a download link for Acex or any site you might think I could get it. (Don't tell me armaholic they won't let me go to the download page for acex on their sight.) thanks!

Ya I have been having trouble finding this file (Acex) and I was wondering if anyone has a download link for Acex or any site you might think I could get it. (Don't tell me armaholic they won't let me go to the download page for acex on their sight.) thanks!

http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/ACE_1_9

see the voice download and take what you need.

This is the link for the stable version,for the ongoing development one use SU or yoma addon synch

one of the cba folders got badly corrupted to the point where it couldnt be deleted... trying to install everything again from SU if that fails i'll try yoma and then if that dosen't work i'll just get the stable version and do it manually.

So is it possible to adjust rifle sights ? I followed the controls shift-V to open range options or something along those lines up and down increase , decrease, windage and so forth . This works for sniper rifles it seems but not regular rifles . So usually when I shoot at close ranges I have to aim lover then the target , changed controls even still no results rocket launchers and sniper rifle adjustment works fine .

Which weapons and sights exactly ? Some sights are adjustable, some not. When they are, you can use the default OA elevation keys for them.

Which weapons and sights exactly ? Some sights are adjustable, some not. When they are, you can use the default OA elevation keys for them.

Wow , I ddint know that ..

Got a quick question about the EASA module. It is stated in the documentation "The Exchangeable Armament System for Aircraft (EASA) allows a player to change the weapons loadout of planes and optionally helicopters during a mission." I do not see a parameter listed to enable it's use on helicopters. What would I have to enter into the init field to get helicopter support?