Sign in to follow this  
AnimalMother92

ACE 1.9 (Advanced Combat Enviroment) for OA/CO

1.16 is an old ACE clippi version, removed the link. Latest version is 1.23, available in the about to be released 1.10 RC2 Hotfix1, inside @ACE\clippi.

---------- Post added at 19:00 ---------- Previous post was at 18:25 ----------

ACE for OA 1.10 RC2 Hotfix 1 Released!

http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/ACE_1_10_RC2

Addresses missileguidance IncomingMissile error, RPG sights missing, M2 slam side-attack simulation, and userconfigurable ACE compass.

Edited by Sickboy

my ace_clientside_config.hpp was empty too, but the game works fine, interaction keys and everything, weird o.O

should @ace_usnavy be disabled seems to be on my six now?
Nope, should mean SU doesn't detect Combined Ops, you can see up top, "Edition" field in the Info RibbonGroup.

Wild guess; Steam, recently patched? Run the original A2 and OA both once seperately through Steam to fix registry entries, then retry.

Otherwise check if you haven't disabled ACEX_USNavy by accident on the Mods datagrid.

Also if you hover over the @ACEX_USNavy mod in the treeview on the left, it should tell you why it is disabled.

Edited by Sickboy

Is ther currently worked on the Javelin in Custom loadout Problem?

Couldn´t you make it liek this.

Javelin Launcher->Replaced by CLU

Javelin Rocket->Replaced by Tube

Is ther currently worked on the Javelin in Custom loadout Problem?

Couldn´t you make it liek this.

Javelin Launcher->Replaced by CLU

Javelin Rocket->Replaced by Tube

Please create ticket with details, description and repro of problem.

where is the version ACEClippi1.23:confused: my version is 1.21.. :D and a link direct download 1.23... thank

where is the version ACEClippi1.23:confused: my version is 1.21.. :D and a link direct download 1.23... thank

Update to ACE 1.10 RC2 Hotfix1 from Six Updater, and find it in @ACE\clippi

We have that already

http://dev-heaven.net/issues/18812

I explained the issue some pages ago.

You have an old Mission where you have to destroy some Tanks. You have a Car with a Javelin Launcher and some Rockets->Everything works fine

Since you introduced the CLU you have this

Instead of the javelin Launcher you have one Tube in the trunk, the spare Rockets can´t be accessed and you don´t have a CLU. So you are basically standing there with nothing.

So wouldn´t it be better to just replace the Javelin launcher with the CLU and the Rockets with filled Tubes?

Steam lol not a chance :P

the key was in the name ace_usnavy i had miss spelled it on my test server

Nope, should mean SU doesn't detect Combined Ops, you can see up top, "Edition" field in the Info RibbonGroup.

Wild guess; Steam, recently patched? Run the original A2 and OA both once seperately through Steam to fix registry entries, then retry.

Otherwise check if you haven't disabled ACEX_USNavy by accident on the Mods datagrid.

Also if you hover over the @ACEX_USNavy mod in the treeview on the left, it should tell you why it is disabled.

We have that already

http://dev-heaven.net/issues/18812

I explained the issue some pages ago.

You have an old Mission where you have to destroy some Tanks. You have a Car with a Javelin Launcher and some Rockets->Everything works fine

Since you introduced the CLU you have this

Instead of the javelin Launcher you have one Tube in the trunk, the spare Rockets can´t be accessed and you don´t have a CLU. So you are basically standing there with nothing.

So wouldn´t it be better to just replace the Javelin launcher with the CLU and the Rockets with filled Tubes?

That ticket seems unrelated, something about an ammo box script someone's making.

I think zGuba already extensively responded to the matter as well. If unclear or problematic please create a specific ticket with details.

Wait, what was the hotfix? SixUpdater says that everything is marked 'Skip.'

Wait, what was the hotfix? SixUpdater says that everything is marked 'Skip.'

Try Advanced -> Sync, left up.

Try Advanced -> Sync, left up.

No that didn't work. Everything was still skipped.

Although it restored ACE_SM to my preset, and did some weird thing where it recognized that I had deleted most of the .pbos yet didn't attempt to install them.

If the hotfix was just that RPG PGO problem, I used the single .pbo in this thread anyway.

No that didn't work. Everything was still skipped.

Although it restored ACE_SM to my preset, and did some weird thing where it recognized that I had deleted most of the .pbos yet didn't attempt to install them.

If the hotfix was just that RPG PGO problem, I used the single .pbo in this thread anyway.

Addresses missileguidance IncomingMissile error, RPG sights missing, M2 slam side-attack simulation, and userconfigurable ACE compass.

If ya could create a ticket with your updater logs, im sure we can figure it out; http://six.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Six_Updater+Support

Edited by Sickboy

Tnx! They are on skip because you seem to already have the 1.10 RC2 HF1: http://dev-heaven.net/issues/18856#note-3

I do?

You announced the hotfix on here at 1:00 today. Was the hotfix released much earlier than that? I supposed I may have gotten it when I thought I was just getting the normal 1.10.

Bear in mind that I got part of the hotfix in advance (the RPG .pbo). Could that have caused a false diagnosis?

Hi all.

I only just recently stumbled upon arma2 and ace, and WOW, what a game and WOW, what a mod!

But sadly i have a little problem:(. Hopefully someone can help me with it:).

I'm sure i've installed everything right, but when i go to the editor the A10 has disappeared from the list of selectable units! I know the A10 is in ace coz i've saw it on a load of youtube vids... and god it sounds unreal! So whats gone wrong?

I've got everything (@ACE, @ACEX, @ACE_RU, @ACE_SM, @ACE_USNavy, @CBA) unpacked into the userconfig folder (which i was told to unpack from @ACE/store/userconfig) which is in my main arma2 directory. So the field is: C/Program Files/Bohemia Interactive/ArmA2/userconfig/XXX. This is right isn't it?

I have ARMA2 and ARMA2 OA both installed. So basically Combined Operations. Im using the latest stable version of ACE, ACE 1.9.

I hope someone can help me and show me what i might be doing wrong. Thanks.

Edited by wearsil

I do?

You announced the hotfix on here at 1:00 today. Was the hotfix released much earlier than that? I supposed I may have gotten it when I thought I was just getting the normal 1.10.

Bear in mind that I got part of the hotfix in advance (the RPG .pbo). Could that have caused a false diagnosis?

Nope does not cause false diagnosis. The time when it was available on SU was before the announce - you can count back in your timezone from http://updater.dev-heaven.net/mods/show/a546d346-a754-11de-b50f-0021855d3b6d

"Updated Version".

For next SU program update, I've made it so that the current version of a Mod is always shown even when skipped, hopefully that helps with recognizing if one is up2date already :)