Sign in to follow this  
smokedog3para

ARMA2OA Map step by step Guide using Arma2p tool

Hi all i will be releasing Sangin this weekend final version so will update this guide after the weekend when i have more time.

I will also be adding new info to it what i have learnt and some most basic problems and how to get round them sorry its been so long in comming but had to bury my mum a few weeks ago so im getting back into arma2 again also I have a 10km x 10km Seria leon map on way for OP Barra action with the west side boys this wont take long as i will use the world tools for this 1 and mostly jungle and 26 huts for main target large river system

Edited by SmokeDog3PARA

Hi all i will be releasing Sangin this weekend final version so will update this guide after the weekend when i have more time.

I will also be adding new info to it what i have learnt and some most basic problems and how to get round them sorry its been so long in comming but had to bury my mum a few weeks ago so im getting back into arma2 again also I have a 10km x 10km Seria leon map on way for OP Barra action with the west side boys this wont take long as i will use the world tools for this 1 and mostly jungle and 26 huts for main target large river system

Thanks a lot for this tutorial but how do i export the google earth image? i don't know how i should do that the propper way.

And i dropped you a PM :D

Best Regards

hi mate there is an export option in google earth pro select the highest pixels 4096x4096 and export then open in what ever image editing prog you use

hi mate there is an export option in google earth pro select the highest pixels 4096x4096 and export then open in what ever image editing prog you use

Great will have a go at it when i get to a pc thanks for explaining me mate ;)

that was one issue that i was having also. google earth pro is like a 400$ program yearly if you are using more then the trial. and also i was tired of looking in multiple places for maps and whatnot. so i started creating a alternative that will make maps, semicomplete masks, satallitle images, and possibly basic heightmaps(could be useful for cities). a big goal of mine was to make all the layers line up nicely. msg if interested, i will post a thread in future with non-alpha version.