Sign in to follow this  
Vast

Weapon Selection In The Briefing

Okay, I need help with putting a weapon selection In the briefing with my mission.

Hears the code I used for the Description file

class Weapons

{

class AKS_74_U {count = 1;};

class AK_47_M {count = 3;};

class AK_74 {count = 2;};

class PK {count = 1;};

};

class Magazines

{

class 100Rnd_762x54_PK {count = 3;};

class 30Rnd_545x39_AK {count = 18;};

class 30Rnd_762x39_AK47 {count = 18;};

};

When I load the game with this in it. Then it crashes. Also it says this "description.ext, line 27:'/Magazine.Class':'3' encountered instead of '='".

Hears were I got this code http://www.kylania.com/ex/?p=5. Let me know what I should do. Thanks.

Edited by Vast

worked for me

pic.jpg

Edited by mia389

Would you be so kind and post the whole description.ext instead just the weapons part?

Class weapons and magazines surely are no 27 lines and the parts you posted are fine.

Would you be so kind and post the whole description.ext instead just the weapons part?

That is all I put in it.

line27.th.jpg

Your code has 14 lines in total, and it works for mia389 and me, so there must be something else wrong, somewhere.

try it on a clean mission and run the game with no addons, then elinate each addon after to see wich is causing your troubles.

Never mind. I figured it out. The problem is I had a wrong code in the wrong Description file.

The right code for this has been saved on the "Description.ext" on my desktop. Not the one that I have in my mission file.

I deleted the wrong file and switched it with the right one. It works fine now. The codes above are right.

Thanks alote guys.

Edited by Vast