Sign in to follow this  
someguywho

RAF Harrier

arma2OA2011-03-0522-28-45-71.jpg

Surprised no ones done this one earlier. Its just a re-tex cause I cant model at all so if you want a proper one then make one :p Includes a Desert and Woodland pilot. Found in BAF/Air and BAF/Men, classnames in the read me

**New version now signed and with key**

arma2OA2011-03-0522-29-43-35.jpgarma2OA2011-03-0522-33-18-93.jpg?t=1299364628

Download it here

news_donwload_oa_4.png

RAF Harrier

Requires ArmA2

http://http://www.mediafire.com/?52tbsaknubpu87k

Edited by someguywho

Nice Brit stuff is always welcomed. Thanks for this simple but great addon!

Surprised no ones done this one earlier. Its just a re-tex cause I cant model at all so if you want a proper one then make one :p Includes a Desert and Woodland pilot. Found in BAF/Air and BAF/Men, classnames in the read me

Please do not quote images

Download it here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?p1vs7isave1xa7p

Thank You for this !

I Love it !!!

Regards (ST6)Predator

Edited by W0lle

Very nice, just what we need after hearing there being scrapped etc :( Good Work :D

How many bombs does it carry as opposed to the BIS one? Are those GLT's GBU's i see on there?

The loadout is 6 GBU's, 2 sidewinders and a pair of FFAR launchers. I think the GLT stuff is added automatically if you have it

Thanks for informing us about the release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

Edited by Guest
Updated with signed version

Thanks Foxhound, op updated

@(ST6)Predator

I gotta take a look at how to do it first :P

Awesome I was wondering the same thing haha, cheers. You may Consider talking to RKSL rock to see if he'll let you use his British air weapons pack.

Awesome I was wondering the same thing haha, cheers. You may Consider talking to RKSL rock to see if he'll let you use his British air weapons pack.

Anyone is free to use the RKSL Air Weapons pack. Its a standalone addon in its own right. All you need to do is add the right class names. And they are all included in the the Readme.pdf.

I noticed that your bombs aren't attached to the harrier in the right place. They are too far forward. it leaves the back of the bomb in the middle of the hardpoint instead of behind it

good job though.

I noticed that your bombs aren't attached to the harrier in the right place. They are too far forward. it leaves the back of the bomb in the middle of the hardpoint instead of behind it

good job though.

That is one of the oldest bugs in the game. Bis has yet to fix that. It has to do with the proxies.

It was nice to see this mod made I was personally surprised BIS never included RAF harriers retextured but there you go.

However.

One thing sprung out at me when I came across this and that was the pilots. On closer inspection I realised why the arm patch looked so familiar you have used texture work from my previous SAS mod which I was neither asked permission to use nor credited with origionally creating. Namely the arm patches and camo which I hand created from reference materials from the web.

Now before The moderators drop any ban hammer or the like I'm going to publically give you permission right here because had my permission been sought it would have been given and I don't want to see a useful mod taken away from the community also maybe you didn't know better I don't know but consider yourself chastised for this and in future seek peoples permission before you use their work. Your treading on thin ice.

On a side note I also left you a PM on armaholic should you not see this.

I have sent you a PM on Armaholic which will hopefully explain.

Tried to use this "@SGW_Harrier_v13" on a dedicated server & there is a BattleEye conflict? With Battleye running any mission with the SGW harrier in it just kicks you back to either mission selection or server list. without BattleEye running no problem? Key & addons in appropriate place any idea what can be done to fix?

ps

With BattleEye & signatures turned on in the server config there seems to be a problem with the .bisigns & bikey

Edited by jgaz-uk