Sign in to follow this  
LordJarhead

Fr3quenciEs Audio Productions WIP thread

congratulations and good luck!

I've seen Konrad's work and it's awesome! so this team is getting better and better I see :D

Patrick V. (LandsHeer) has entered into the team as a new Trainee. (as you can see on frontpage)

We're pleased to welcome you to our team!

Jarhead

Thx a lot guys, i'll do my best to help getting kick ass sounds :D

Hello mates,

what a powerful team! :)

It´s the best decision to share the problems on many shoulders and solving it together!

Great, what we may expect in future!

;)

Best regards

McLupo

Edited by McLupo

Well, several projects I guess. Or two trainees are really good and learning fast. I guess you'll be able to see some of the cool stuff we made together, or what they did at all.

Project Zero is at the moment on a good status for a first release maybe. Some small fixes and we're good to go with it. First, a Video should show some of the work, which is probaly still in progress^^

So, stay tuned everyone.

Jarhead

Well, several projects I guess. Or two trainees are really good and learning fast. I guess you'll be able to see some of the cool stuff we made together, or what they did at all.

Project Zero is at the moment on a good status for a first release maybe. Some small fixes and we're good to go with it. First, a Video should show some of the work, which is probaly still in progress^^

So, stay tuned everyone.

Jarhead

sounds nice...but please don't rush it.

I'd rather wait long and have quality work then you rushing things just because people want it to go fast.

sounds nice...but please don't rush it.

I'd rather wait long and have quality work then you rushing things just because people want it to go fast.

Believe me mate: I'm done with that part a long time ago! I dont mind anymore when people crying around and trying to rush it. At least I just would take more time than less :P

Jarhead

Believe me mate: I'm done with that part a long time ago! I dont mind anymore when people crying around and trying to rush it. At least I just would take more time than less :P

Jarhead

ok good to hear! :)

Accepting any links to sounds yet LJ?

I found this yesterday, has a bit of wind in it but when the SA80/L85A2 is fired its quite clear, also its in HD

wmX3xXhCJUU

Good luck with the project guys :)

;1961803']Accepting any links to sounds yet LJ?

I found this yesterday' date=' has a bit of wind in it but when the SA80/L85A2 is fired its quite clear, also its in HD

Good luck with the project guys :)[/quote']

Thanks, maybe someone can use, or even I can use it.

As some of you may not know, Project Zero is my "alone" Project. I was starting so early, that there was no one to work with. Now we growed up, but Zero might be my Project... its just for me to check and expand my skills. Our trainee PurePassion might be joining this project later, after he learned a bit more and when he is really ready to join, AND if he want so.

At least I want to say, that LandsHeer is learning also really good. Konrad did a nice job showing him all the stuff (Thanks by the way) and he is already involved in a Mod for another game, as Audiodesigner! Thats really good! He will come back for Arma, don't worry, he he.

Slade is still "lost". I don't know what the hell happened, but he is totally cast away. No contact at all, for several months know... :( I hope nothing bad happened to him, course all contacts (MSN, Clan, Fourm) are still quiet. Hope we hear from him soon.

Also, I'll try to work on some new stuff for ProjectZero (after I finished the last pieces of J.S.R.S.) and its might be really ready for an release.... there are still some other stuff which making headsickness. The Distancescript need a "go" from OS first. Also there're might be some errors later, I didn't had anyone yet. Seems to be a clear thing just from the start.

Updating PZero thread also, its burried again somewhere around here, he he.

Thanks alot guys! Thanks for the Video, I'll take a look on it mate;)

Jarhead

Edited by Foxhound
do not quote videos!

well thanks for the link anyways!

he sure does have some nice videos and sounds aswell.

yeah but alot of them sound distorted because of being shot inside.

maybe LJ needs to lock this forum and only post releases and stuff so he doesn't get tempted to use stuff people post..like me :)

Well, this thread is just for the FAP. It should be kind of a meeting of the soundmodders, talking about projects, new stuff or searching for help or members for theire mods.

If you want to help with vids just for all members of the fap, sure, post them here! If you want to help around Pzero, take a look in the PZero thread ;)

Mainly I have to say, that my PC is broken... my work is safe, extern HDD, but the rest of my PC is... fucked up. CPU, GPU, HDD's, all broken... still I have atm not enough money to buy a new computer, I mainly can go in the Internet via my Laptop, which has not the performance to work with it. So soundmodding has to stop now... can't say how long...

Good that JSRS was done before this shite... ^^

Jarhead

So, to bring this thread to what it is: A site to check the status of all interesting soundmods in the WIP! I post the videos and process of JSRS first:

Videos of 1.4 Re-Art

J.S.R.S. 1.4 AH64

gZVhZ7NhEn8?hd=1

J.S.R.S. 1.4 A10

Ekp9Yu_wcMQ?hd=1

J.S.R.S. 1.4 LandRover

dobRxLJEjOg?hd=1

J.S.R.S. 1.4 Re-Art

Pojpbmf1Ju4

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Videos of 1.3 FULL

J.S.R.S. ATV Ride

epSZvZ4cemg

J.S.R.S. Tunguska/Shilka Soundtest 1.3

qH6vT6YerfM

J.S.R.S. TOW test 1.3

1tpE3Ekzg88

J.S.R.S. Bradley, new Soundkit!

7O32sIHHYy0

J.S.R.S. Abrams, new Soundkit!

CLQ_97UNU04

J.S.R.S. Indoor Illusion