Sign in to follow this  
Saint Warrior

How can I rearm my teammates in warfare missions? Please help.

Hi all,

Sorry if this question has been posted numerous times before but I cannot find a solution in the search how can I rearm my teammates in warfare missions.

I have captured Rogovo, Pogorevka as well as Stary Sobor in Badlands and my teammates are absolutely out of ammo now.

I can buy weapons and everything else but nothing works for giving them to my team members. I have tried everything - putting weapons in UAZ and moving teammates close but no option to rearm appears, dropping my own weapons on the ground but no option appears for my teammates to collect them when they are selected by ~ or F1, F2, F3, F4 keys.

Please help.

Select one of your team mates, press 6 and select Gear after you've put the weapons into the UAZ.

Make sure they're close to it so that they'll go to the UAZ and use Gear, then you can select which stuff they'll take off it.

Many thanks Grunt, you really helped me I re-armed all my team. The only problem is that one of my teammates is creeping all the time, he was wounded several times during battle but I healed him twice, so he is well I guess. Nevertheless he is crawling while other teammates walk normally, I tried ordered him to regroup, to get back but he continues to crawl and delay my team. I remember old OFP had a command option to order either to keep low or stand up is there anything like that I can do here in my ArmA 2: CO? Many thanks in advance.

Depends on the warfare mission. Benny's and ZGM allow to change A.I. squad member equipment in the warfare option menu. Works at any barrack or camp.

Telling him to stand up is under the 7 menu... combat mode or something like that.