Sign in to follow this  
DAP

S.t.a.l.k.e.r. mod

Unfortunately, your RPT didn't make things clear to me. I tried to launch a server on beta — no success. So you better don't use beta. Also, don't use any other mods with STALKER at the same time. (your rpt told me you were using cba)

Oops didn't realize I had CBA loaded :) The only thing I noticed in the server's RPT was this:

Error Undefined variable in expression: bis_fnc_init

I believe this function has been removed in beta for security reasons? I could be wrong....

Thanks for your reply.

Oops didn't realize I had CBA loaded :) The only thing I noticed in the server's RPT was this:

Error Undefined variable in expression: bis_fnc_init

I believe this function has been removed in beta for security reasons? I could be wrong....

Thanks for your reply.

No, this is one of many errors appeared since 1.63. You can ignore all the "Undefined variable" errors in bis functions.

http://play.withsix.com/Arma-2/mods/WKNDNYm14RGyYQAVF72WTA/S-t-a-l-k-e-r-mod

как у Ð²Ð°Ñ Ñкачивать ? Ñ Ð½Ð°Ð¶Ð¸Ð¼Ð°ÑŽ Ñкачать переходит 6 Ñекунд и далее не чего ни проиÑходит

What's in the update? Why only "play withsix"? armaholic.com remained on version 1.03 ..

http://play.withsix.com/Arma-2/mods/WKNDNYm14RGyYQAVF72WTA/S-t-a-l-k-e-r-mod

как у Ð²Ð°Ñ Ñкачивать ? Ñ Ð½Ð°Ð¶Ð¸Ð¼Ð°ÑŽ Ñкачать переходит 6 Ñекунд и далее не чего ни проиÑходит

There installation through their launcher ... It seems you need to install "play withsix" ..

hey guys,

I'm using playwithsix,

latest release of the stalker mod on six from DAP is 1.3.0.1, which is 3 days old.

I tried to use it with QLs edit, everything seemed to work, but I encountered bugs like not moving dogs, and a error message on startup of the mission.

someone else already tried?

are there any Patchnotes for 1.3.0.1?

hey guys,

I'm using playwithsix,

latest release of the stalker mod on six from DAP is 1.3.0.1, which is 3 days old.

I tried to use it with QLs edit, everything seemed to work, but I encountered bugs like not moving dogs, and a error message on startup of the mission.

someone else already tried?

are there any Patchnotes for 1.3.0.1?

I don't know, the whole thing is very strange. If there was a new version, we'd know about it. Seems like guys from withSIX just made a mistake, and that's all.

Anyway, it's interesting what they've put in this update. But unfortunately i dont have Arma (and Windows) installed at the moment.

они оригиналу dap 1.3.0 пропиÑали ему Ñвои ключи ! и обозвали его 1.3.0.1 на Ñтом и вÑÑ Ñ€Ð°Ð±Ð¾Ñ‚Ð° )) ну и бонуÑом намальÑк ÐºÑ€Ð¸Ð·Ð¸Ñ Ð¿Ð¾Ð»Ð¾Ð¶Ð¸Ð»Ð¸

Edited by sergo_ru42

so it really seems, both versions are exactly the same.

QL i can't get your edit to work, at the beginning is an error message missing "stalker_dapmod\icons\bindicator.paa"

Dogs do not move either.

complete fresh install

I use the latest versions of all requirements of your edit.

Any ideas?

Greets

поÑтавь даповÑких Ñобачек! они точно работают

Any plans for this on Arma3?

Would be great.

The chances are very-very big.

For now, the development is stopped for 2-3(maybe more) months due to some problems IRL. After that, I'm going to rework the mod completely from scratch(will be using some DAP's, Levrex's and mine scripts, though). There are some reasons for this: 1. I want some things behave completely different. Editing code is not an option in this case, it has to be rewrited. It is significant part of the mod, so amount of work needed to be done to rewrite it is comparable to rewriting the whole mod. 2. I don't like tinkering in other people's code, I like writing my own. Also, I want to design a clear logical structure for the mod and its scripts(can't guarantee i will be able to handle this task though). 3. My edit of DAP's mod contains numerous bugs for now. That's because, when I started to work on it, I knew literally nothing about scripting. I learned as i go. So some bugs are hidden in its foundation. 4. ArmA 3 looks better, feels better, has more capabilities. A3 is also easier to modify, and, yeah, it has greater community. It has the future. There is many ongoing projects that can be used in STALKER mod(meshcarver's brilliant NOVA ZONA, for example).

So, yeah, one day you will be playing STALKER mod on Arma3.

---------- Post added at 20:14 ---------- Previous post was at 20:07 ----------

so it really seems, both versions are exactly the same.

QL i can't get your edit to work, at the beginning is an error message missing "stalker_dapmod\icons\bindicator.paa"

Dogs do not move either.

complete fresh install

I use the latest versions of all requirements of your edit.

Any ideas?

Greets

Do you run singleplayer or dedicated server? I need ~200 last lines of your RPT. Publish in on a pastebin.

But I still suspect there's something wrong with the files.

The chances are very-very big.

For now, the development is stopped for 2-3(maybe more) months due to some problems IRL. After that, I'm going to rework the mod completely from scratch(will be using some DAP's, Levrex's and mine scripts, though). There are some reasons for this: 1. I want some things behave completely different. Editing code is not an option in this case, it has to be rewrited. It is significant part of the mod, so amount of work needed to be done to rewrite it is comparable to rewriting the whole mod. 2. I don't like tinkering in other people's code, I like writing my own. Also, I want to design a clear logical structure for the mod and its scripts(can't guarantee i will be able to handle this task though). 3. My edit of DAP's mod contains numerous bugs for now. That's because, when I started to work on it, I knew literally nothing about scripting. I learned as i go. So some bugs are hidden in its foundation. 4. ArmA 3 looks better, feels better, has more capabilities. A3 is also easier to modify, and, yeah, it has greater community. It has the future. There is many ongoing projects that can be used in STALKER mod(meshcarver's brilliant NOVA ZONA, for example).

So, yeah, one day you will be playing STALKER mod on Arma3.

---------- Post added at 20:14 ---------- Previous post was at 20:07 ----------

Do you run singleplayer or dedicated server? I need ~200 last lines of your RPT. Publish in on a pastebin.

But I still suspect there's something wrong with the files.

Sounds neat. As a big STALKER fan myself, I'd join you if I had the time available.

Looking forward to your release. Perhaps, you guys can cooperate with each other to deliver faster.

Being patient is not exactly my type. :D

Sounds neat. As a big STALKER fan myself, I'd join you if I had the time available.

Looking forward to your release. Perhaps, you guys can cooperate with each other to deliver faster.

Being patient is not exactly my type. :D

Well, modding is not about delivering complete, tested, polished product. Modding is about having fun. This is my personal opinion, an you can find its reflection in my work(untested, bugged to hell, almost unplayable peace of crap)

Are you guys play the STALKER mod on a multiplayer server? I've always thought STALKER would make such a cooler MMO than DAY Z. If people are playing on a server, please let me know what server, now that game spy is down :)

Edited by BBenjamin

is this dead?

It's never going to die. There is a project on the engine, Arma 3. :)

Are you guys play the STALKER mod on a multiplayer server? I've always thought STALKER would make such a cooler MMO than DAY Z. If people are playing on a server, please let me know what server, now that game spy is down :)

I do not know, I can or not, here throwing links to groups in social networks. Here's a video game on the server. In the description of a link to the community (stalker_dap) where people agree about the game, and conduct events. But if you do not know the Russian language ....

I'm kind of new to ARMA, but I've played a lot of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and this is just about the coolest thing I've seen since S.T.A.L.K.E.R. II was abandoned. I love the realism of the engine, I think it's perfect for a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. game. I encountered the problem that causes you to become a criminal when you kill a zombie, even though the download page mentioned that it had been fixed. Any way to get around this?

Also, are any updates scheduled? I do a bit of game modding myself, and I would love to get involved with a project like this.

Edited by MKSchmidt

Hope someone is still paying attention to this old mod and its thread, as i need some help

Still getting problems with bugs guys claimed they fixed Kill 2 bloodsuckers or zombie stalkers = Your a criminal

Can some one tell me where the scripts that control the criminal ranking is as i would like to just remove it .... was kind of a bad idea to add in 1st place

then to leave in when a lot of guys had problems

Also still having problems with frozen dogs anyone have a solution to this please?

Thanks in advance :D

Zeb

script stalkerinit.sqf not found......is this a problem?

edit: also, "cannot load texture dapzsm.paa" =(

edit2: on QL, i can't get out of the trader inventory screen =(

On 7/5/2016 at 8:47 PM, anarky321 said:

script stalkerinit.sqf not found......is this a problem?

edit: also, "cannot load texture dapzsm.paa" =(

edit2: on QL, i can't get out of the trader inventory screen =(

EDIT: Ok so I've made an actual fix for the first two issues.. Not sure if there are any other bugs, but I'm going to try to contact QL and/or DAP before I throw it online somewhere. My wife and I have been hosting a private server for some friends with my fix for QL's edit and it has been running fine. If you or anyone is still looking for a solution and don't want to wait PM me. I still don't know why you got stuck on the trader inventory screen though as that bug hasn't happened to us yet. Perhaps our version fixes that as well.

By the way, with QL's permission, I may also translate some of his added things like the toolbox into Russian as I am American, but have been learning Russian for some time and all of DAP's stuff was already Russian and English.

Edited by SpetsnazUS