Sign in to follow this  
DAP

S.t.a.l.k.e.r. mod

have this mod campaign or single player missions?

No. It has kind-of-sandbox multiplayer mission which can be played in sigleplayer, but this can be boring.

---------- Post added at 13:38 ---------- Previous post was at 13:29 ----------

@Foxhound;

@kecharles28;

Thanks for posting my mod.

And you, guys, forgot to mention my stat-saving system("STALKER-DB") in the mod description.

I will register at both resources(Armaholic and withSIX) when 1.0 version is ready. Yeah, I'm really lazy.

@sergo_ru42;

Glad you like it!

Edited by QL

Just tried your edit QL and still same bug with dogs after save, although this time I don't see script error after load save game, dogs are freezed and stand still and do not attack after you load save game.

Just tried your edit QL and still same bug with dogs after save, although this time I don't see script error after load save game, dogs are freezed and stand still and do not attack after you load save game.

Do you have the same problem with zombies and bloodsuckers?

I will try to fix this bug in the next version.

I got a bug, try to starting your 0.8 beta. It says that it needs content, which i had deleted: ca_communityconfigurationproject_e_editor_madeallbackpacksavaibleempty . Did you installed something, that you didn't told in installations-advices? Thx for help.

I got a bug, try to starting your 0.8 beta. It says that it needs content, which i had deleted: ca_communityconfigurationproject_e_editor_madeallbackpacksavaibleempty . Did you installed something, that you didn't told in installations-advices? Thx for help.

>Did you installed something, that you didn't told in installations-advices?

No, I didn't.

People say everything is working.

You can redownload and reinstall both DAP's mod and my addition to it. This may help.

Btw, do you have the same error in original DAP's mod?

---------- Post added at 14:15 ---------- Previous post was at 14:13 ----------

Do you use beta?

no beta, dap's mod works fine. I try six-launcher and re-installation of arma2 oa today. Maybe will this solve the problem.

no beta, dap's mod works fine. I try six-launcher and re-installation of arma2 oa today. Maybe will this solve the problem.

Got it working?

*solved*

i re-installed, copied mod. Didn't work. re installed steam-version + mod. Didn't work. Then i copied all the stuff from the @STALKER folder in \Expansion\Addons folder, and this worked. Strange.

But now all is working fine, thx for your hard work, it is awesome.

*solved*

i re-installed, copied mod. Didn't work. re installed steam-version + mod. Didn't work. Then i copied all the stuff from the @STALKER folder in \Expansion\Addons folder, and this worked. Strange.

But now all is working fine, thx for your hard work, it is awesome.

I think I found it. My mod part of shortcut properties looks like this: "-mod=D:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2;D:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion;@STALKER". I have some problems with CO so I have to include A2 manually as a mod. My guess is you don't have that "Expansion" part. So your mod declaration part should look like this: "-mod=...;@STALKER;EXPANSION;ca". "..." - your other mods. I know you've already found the solution but if we can get it working in less violent way - it's only better.

---------- Post added at 15:53 ---------- Previous post was at 15:47 ----------

Just deleted the "Expansion" part from mods, and the game crashed on loading. Seems like my guess it not right. But try to add "ca" to your mods.

Do you have the same problem with zombies and bloodsuckers?

I will try to fix this bug in the next version.

I think only dogs.

is mp actually broken? Tried it with a friend, and it does not start. You have black screen and the text "STALKER" and nothing happen. But you can access your inventory.

база данных работает хорошо без Ñбоев уже как 8 дней у Ð½Ð°Ñ Ð½Ð° Ñервере Ñтим ! а черный Ñкран и надпиÑÑŒ "stalker" да бывает но в оÑновном при заходе Ñ Ð½Ð¾Ð²Ñ‹Ð¼ ником , перезаход помогает)

is mp actually broken? Tried it with a friend, and it does not start. You have black screen and the text "STALKER" and nothing happen. But you can access your inventory.

No, its not. There is a strange behavior when you host a non-dedicated mp game. Try dedicated. I recommend you that program http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=11655 for hosting dedicated servers. It happens, when you still have a black screen when connecting a dedicated server. If so, just rejoin the server.

---------- Post added at 13:40 ---------- Previous post was at 13:37 ----------

I know there is still lots of bugs in this mod, and I apologize for this. Next 0.81beta version will be mainly bugfixes, performance tweaks, cleaner code.

No, its not. There is a strange behavior when you host a non-dedicated mp game. Try dedicated. I recommend you that program http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=11655 for hosting dedicated servers. It happens, when you still have a black screen when connecting a dedicated server. If so, just rejoin the server.

---------- Post added at 13:40 ---------- Previous post was at 13:37 ----------

I know there is still lots of bugs in this mod, and I apologize for this. Next 0.81beta version will be mainly bugfixes, performance tweaks, cleaner code.

i tried dedicated with tadst, but still the same problem. I rejoined but same problem. Do i have to activate other mods than @stalker and stalker-db?

And it says every time "wating for host"

Thx 4 your hard work and help :)

i tried dedicated with tadst, but still the same problem. I rejoined but same problem. Do i have to activate other mods than @stalker and stalker-db?

And it says every time "wating for host"

Thx 4 your hard work and help :)

You have to wait several minutes when its "waiting for host". Host a server, join it, and go make some tea. If, after 5-10 minutes, it is still "waiting for server", then upload your server's RPT, I will look into it.

You have to wait several minutes when its "waiting for host". Host a server, join it, and go make some tea. If, after 5-10 minutes, it is still "waiting for server", then upload your server's RPT, I will look into it.

ok, I'm waiting now for more than 30 minutes, I think something is wrong. where do i find the RPT?

thx

ok, I'm waiting now for more than 30 minutes, I think something is wrong. where do i find the RPT?

thx

Open TADST folder(it's in same folder where TADST.exe is located). Then default->arma2oaserver.rpt

Edited by QL

QL, please help me.

when I run a dedicated server, the inscription "STALKER" does not pass.

Constantly hangs, alt + tab Dont work.

I changed one line of code, and it helped, but not for long. How to solve this problem in a more radical way?

my modified code

if (!(isDedicated)) then 
{
5 cutText [localize "STR_OVERVIEW", "BLACK FADED", 10];

removeAllWeapons player;

player setVariable ["DAP_SLEEPTIMER_ON",1];
player setVariable ["DAP_BOLTS_UNLIMITED",1];

waitUntil{!(isNull player)};      ------ this

if(isMultiplayer) then 

QL, please help me.

when I run a dedicated server, the inscription "STALKER" does not pass.

Constantly hangs, alt + tab Dont work.

I changed one line of code, and it helped, but not for long. How to solve this problem in a more radical way?

my modified code

if (!(isDedicated)) then 
{
5 cutText [localize "STR_OVERVIEW", "BLACK FADED", 10];

removeAllWeapons player;

player setVariable ["DAP_SLEEPTIMER_ON",1];
player setVariable ["DAP_BOLTS_UNLIMITED",1];

waitUntil{!(isNull player)};      ------ this

if(isMultiplayer) then 

The game just freezes? Are you sure you have my STALKER-DB installed properly? Is there access.ac file in your gamefolder?

Edited by QL

The game just freezes? Are you sure you have my STALKER-DB installed properly? Is there access.ac file in your gamefolder?

Don't freezes.

Yes, your stalker-db and acces.ac in folder.

I don't know why, but when I changed profile , word "S.T.A.L.K.E.R." Was proceed and all okay.

And 1 question - how change fixing item in dealer? No random, only Medical items for example?

Don't freezes.

Yes, your stalker-db and acces.ac in folder.

I don't know why, but when I changed profile , word "S.T.A.L.K.E.R." Was proceed and all okay.

And 1 question - how change fixing item in dealer? No random, only Medical items for example?

I didn't understand your question. You want me to help you to write a script which makes dealer's assortment fixed and not refreshable?

---------- Post added at 20:43 ---------- Previous post was at 20:39 ----------

And could you also tell me the name of the profile, which caused trouble? Just curious.

I didn't understand your question. You want me to help you to write a script which makes dealer's assortment fixed and not refreshable?

---------- Post added at 20:43 ---------- Previous post was at 20:39 ----------

And could you also tell me the name of the profile, which caused trouble? Just curious.

Yes, I beg you, help me with this. if possible with the comments that I understood. I hope I have not much to ask, I just do not quite understand the system script.

I want to "dolg" only sell Russian weapons and little ammunition, and "svoboda" just imported weapon. and how to add my item?

I have 2 profile : Ruslan (standard) and GhostCommandor (it's don't work)

Edited by Romzet

Yes, I beg you, help me with this. if possible with the comments that I understood. I hope I have not much to ask, I just do not quite understand the system script.

I want to "dolg" only sell Russian weapons and little ammunition, and "svoboda" just imported weapon. and how to add my item?

I will teach you so you can do it yourself. That would be better for both of us.

1. UnPBO the mission(using PBO Manager or similar program).

2. Open objects.sqf file in QL_SCRIPTS folder.

3. Now you can see QL_WEAPONS, QL_AMMO, QL_MEDICINE, etc. They are item lists.

4. Add the following lines to the end of the objects.sqf:

SVOBODA_ITEMS = [ ];

DOLG_ITEMS = [ ];

NEUTRAL_ITEMS = [ ];

5. Time to add some items to this lists.

5.1. Decide what item you want to add. I, for example, want to add "M4A1_AIM" to "Svoboda". (All the items are listed in QL_WEAPONS, QL_AMMO, etc. Their names are between "") To do this, you need the name of the item, the price(define it yourself), the quantity of the item(how much items are left in the stock), the type of the item(1 for weapons, 2 for exerything else). We already know the name — it's "M4A1_AIM". The price will be 2000, we want the trader to sell only 5 m4a1's, the type is 1. Now it looks like this:

SVOBODA_ITEMS = [ ["M4A1_AIM", 2000, 5, 1] ];

5.2. Now we want to add some magazines, don't we?

It will be "30Rnd_556x45_Stanag". We want it cost 400, the quantity will be 25, the type is 2(because it's not weapon). Here's what we have:

SVOBODA_ITEMS = [ ["M4A1_AIM", 2000, 5, 1], ["30Rnd_556x45_Stanag", 400, 25, 2] ];

5.3. Wanna add some medicine? Easy.

SVOBODA_ITEMS = [ ["M4A1_AIM", 2000, 5, 1], ["30Rnd_556x45_Stanag", 400, 25, 2], ["QL_Bandage", 100, 15, 2] ];

Now you can tell the trader will be selling 15 bandages by the price of 100 each.

6. Add items you want to DOLG_ITEMS and NEUTRAL_ITEMS.

7. Open "SCRIPTS" folder. There are files "DOLGDEALER.sqf" and "FREEDOMDEALER.sqf".

7.1. Open "DOLGDEALER.sqf". Replace "nil = _dealer execVM "ql_scripts\trade\trader_assortment.sqf";" line with "_dealer setVariable ["QL_TRADE_GOODS", DOLG_ITEMS, true];".

7.2. Open "FREEDOMDEALER.sqf". Replace "nil = _dealer execVM "ql_scripts\trade\trader_assortment.sqf";" line with "_dealer setVariable ["QL_TRADE_GOODS", SVOBODA_ITEMS, true];".

8. If you want neutral traders to sell random items, then you're done. If you want their items to be fixed, complete the next steps.

*9. Open init.sqf. It is located in the root mission folder.

*10. Replace line "_x execVM "ql_scripts\trade\trader_assortment.sqf";" (it's in the end of the file) with "_x setVariable ["QL_TRADE_GOODS", NEUTRAL_ITEMS, true];".

---------- Post added at 10:31 ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 ----------

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

I will teach you so you can do it yourself. That would be better for both of us.

1. UnPBO the mission(using PBO Manager or similar program).

2. Open objects.sqf file in QL_SCRIPTS folder.

3. Now you can see QL_WEAPONS, QL_AMMO, QL_MEDICINE, etc. They are item lists.

4. Add the following lines to the end of the objects.sqf:

SVOBODA_ITEMS = [ ];

DOLG_ITEMS = [ ];

NEUTRAL_ITEMS = [ ];

5. Time to add some items to this lists.

5.1. Decide what item you want to add. I, for example, want to add "M4A1_AIM" to "Svoboda". (All the items are listed in QL_WEAPONS, QL_AMMO, etc. Their names are between "") To do this, you need the name of the item, the price(define it yourself), the quantity of the item(how much items are left in the stock), the type of the item(1 for weapons, 2 for exerything else). We already know the name — it's "M4A1_AIM". The price will be 2000, we want the trader to sell only 5 m4a1's, the type is 1. Now it looks like this:

SVOBODA_ITEMS = [ ["M4A1_AIM", 2000, 5, 1] ];

5.2. Now we want to add some magazines, don't we?

It will be "30Rnd_556x45_Stanag". We want it cost 400, the quantity will be 25, the type is 2(because it's not weapon). Here's what we have:

SVOBODA_ITEMS = [ ["M4A1_AIM", 2000, 5, 1], ["30Rnd_556x45_Stanag", 400, 25, 2] ];

5.3. Wanna add some medicine? Easy.

SVOBODA_ITEMS = [ ["M4A1_AIM", 2000, 5, 1], ["30Rnd_556x45_Stanag", 400, 25, 2], ["QL_Bandage", 100, 15, 2] ];

Now you can tell the trader will be selling 15 bandages by the price of 100 each.

6. Add items you want to DOLG_ITEMS and NEUTRAL_ITEMS.

7. Open "SCRIPTS" folder. There are files "DOLGDEALER.sqf" and "FREEDOMDEALER.sqf".

7.1. Open "DOLGDEALER.sqf". Replace "nil = _dealer execVM "ql_scripts\trade\trader_assortment.sqf";" line with "_dealer setVariable ["QL_TRADE_GOODS", DOLG_ITEMS, true];".

7.2. Open "FREEDOMDEALER.sqf". Replace "nil = _dealer execVM "ql_scripts\trade\trader_assortment.sqf";" line with "_dealer setVariable ["QL_TRADE_GOODS", SVOBODA_ITEMS, true];".

8. If you want neutral traders to sell random items, then you're done. If you want their items to be fixed, complete the next steps.

*9. Open init.sqf. It is located in the root mission folder.

*10. Replace line "_x execVM "ql_scripts\trade\trader_assortment.sqf";" (it's in the end of the file) with "_x setVariable ["QL_TRADE_GOODS", NEUTRAL_ITEMS, true];".

---------- Post added at 10:31 ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 ----------

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Does not work, items are not displayed. And does not work at all random respawn and Loading stalker (spawn without all item) if you add to the store of weapons vilas weapon.

Error

bin\config.bin/cfgMagazines.Saiga

And so almost all the weapons and ammunition

Edited by Romzet