Sign in to follow this  
DAP

S.t.a.l.k.e.r. mod

Thanks for your support, guys, i appreciate it very much.

My goal is to make a STALKER-themed multiplayer sandbox similiar to DayZ but focused on atmosphere and artifact gathering.

I can't give you an exact ETA, because i'm new to scripting and i have to learn everything on the fly. Some unexpected difficulties can appear and slow down the progress. Still hope i will release a playable beta within a month.

Sorry my bad english.

Edited by QL

This is the greatest mod for Arma and Stalker!

---------- Post added at 11:07 ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 ----------

Привет, Ñталкеры! ЕÑли вы хотите поиграть в Ñтот мод он-лайн - переходите по ÑÑылке на наш Ñайт, там вы найдете вÑÑŽ нужную информацию!

Hi, stalkers! If you want to play this mod on our server, please, check information on our site

Finally!

Here's the link: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B28RTx09GXL8UFg2Uzk4dk9OZ1k/edit

BUG: When loading the mission your screen will turn black, if you don't see white "S.T.A.L.K.E.R" writing after 5 second of loading you have to alt-tab and re alt-tab the game. Seems like it's arma engine issue.

Installation:

1. Install the latest DAP STALKER Mod.

2. Rewrite DAP's files with files you've downloaded by the link above.

3. Rewrite the mission.

Features:

1. Random player spawn place.

2. Randomized loot.

3. Randomized traders' assortment.

4. Traders' supplies are not infinite now. For example, he can have only 4 Ak74 mags for sale. You would have to wait when his assortment refreshes(1.5 hours by default) or travel to another trader if you want buy more.

5. Vehicles. (civil cars only)

6. New damage system involving bleedout.

7. Slightly changed vehicle damage system. Anomaly damage depends on speed.

8. 3 new items: bandage, jerrycan, toolbox. Toolbox is for repairing vehicles.

9. More loot places, more stalker camps, more monster spawns.

10. Shitload of bugs.

Some temporary measures: faction joining feature was turned off, all npc stalkers are immortal(too easy way to get supplies).

Few words about the future of this mod: I'm going to take a break for a couple of weeks but after that I'ill continue working on this mod. Here's the plan:

1. Adding hunger/thirst system. Integrating some mods like "Real Survival Kit".

2. Homebrew stat saving system.

3. Experiments - the most interesting part.

And don't forget this is beta.

Edited by QL

Still Alive?

Of course:)

Dap - writes nothing, Meshcarver - creates the second year the island "NOVA ZONA" , ArmanIII - also makes the island "Chernobyl Zone".

People hope, waiting, people make their own. :)

Server with the mod "S.t.a.l.k.e.r. mod"

Mainly Russian speakers fans. Therefore quiet here...

Finally!

Let's wait for the full version :) Would be a database (save to Multiplayer mode)... Maud would have become a popular ...

P.S. Sorry .... Google translator ....

Is finished.

[DOWNLOAD LINK WAS REMOVED BECAUSE RELEASE IS COMPLETELY BUGGED]

The archive includes three folders: STALKER-DB, missions, @STALKER.

If you're the client then you need only two last folders(missions, @STALKER). STALKER-DB is only for servers. It contains two files(STALKER-DB.dll and access.ac) and a folder with source code. STALKER-DB.dll is simple "kind of database" that performs data exchange between VR Engine and "outer space". It creates two files: stalkerdata-main.sdb and stalkerdata-index.sdb. The first one stores all the data, the second one is indexing file - it makes access to the first file much faster. If you want to delete all the data, make sure you've deleted BOTH files. access.ac is an empty file that prevents data files to be opened by more than one thread at the same time. You can create it yourself but be sure .ac is extension, not a part of the name. And DONT delete it. The extension saves all players' and vehicles' data. If you want, you can compile STALKER-DB.dll by yourself using the sources. I've done it with MS Visual Studio 2012.

The archive includes my previous update and also fixes the bug, which makes the player immune to dogs' attacks. (actually, I just forgot to put the corresponding pbo to my previous upload)

May contain bugs, because I haven't done much testing.

Edited by QL
removed the download link

Is finished.

Download: http://rghost.net/58301798

If you're the client then you need only two last folders(missions, @STALKER). STALKER-DB is only for servers. It contains two files(STALKER-DB.dll and access.ac) and a folder with source code. STALKER-DB.dll is simple "kind of database" that performs data exchange between VR Engine and "outer space". It creates two files: stalkerdata-main.sdb and stalkerdata-index.sdb. The first one stores all the data, the second one is indexing file - it makes access to the first file much faster. If you want to delete all the data, make sure you've deleted BOTH files. access.ac is an empty file that prevents data files to be opened by more than one thread at the same time. You can create it yourself but be sure .ac is extension, not a part of the name. And DONT delete it. The extension saves all players' and vehicles' data. If you want, you can compile STALKER-DB.dll by yourself using the sources. I've done it with MS Visual Studio 2012.

The archive includes my previous update and also fixes the bug, which makes the player immune to dogs' attacks. (actually, I just forgot to put the corresponding pbo to my previous upload)

May contain bugs, because I haven't done much testing.

If this is what I think it's just cool !!! :) Thank you so much. Will test. It remains only to find out how to set it up ...

P.S. I'm sorry for my english .... Google translator ....

> It remains only to find out how to set it up ...

No need for this. I've made this database exclusively for stalker-mod, so it's already set up. If you're a server you just rewrite the files from @STALKER folder, add mission file from the "mission" folder, and put STALKER-DB.dll and access.ac to your arma 2 folder. After that, you can make a server with my mission and just play it. All players and vehicles info will be saved to the stalkerdata-main.sdb file in your arma2 folder. When player connects to your server, he will be loaded from the spoken stalkerdata-main.sdb file. I'm not good in english and can't speak clearly, but, again, you dont have to do anything, everything is set up and automated. Just install the mod and start a server.

> It remains only to find out how to set it up ...

No need for this. I've made this database exclusively for stalker-mod, so it's already set up. If you're a server you just rewrite the files from @STALKER folder, add mission file from the "mission" folder, and put STALKER-DB.dll and access.ac to your arma 2 folder. After that, you can make a server with my mission and just play it. All players and vehicles info will be saved to the stalkerdata-main.sdb file in your arma2 folder. When player connects to your server, he will be loaded from the spoken stalkerdata-main.sdb file. I'm not good in english and can't speak clearly, but, again, you dont have to do anything, everything is set up and automated. Just install the mod and start a server.

вот что пишет в stalkerdata-main ["Error: No vehicle",[6465.96,10742.3,0],352.16,[0,0,0,0],0,0,600,0,0,[[["gms_CZ584",1],["Binocular",1] и не ÑохранÑетÑÑ Ð»ÑƒÑ‚, при каждом реÑпе поÑтоÑнно Ñтартовый лут и деньги(

I just made more tests and found out there is a bug. Thank you for testing, I will fix it asap.

---------- Post added at 17:20 ---------- Previous post was at 17:13 ----------

вот что пишет в stalkerdata-main ["Error: No vehicle",[6465.96,10742.3,0],352.16,[0,0,0,0],0,0,600,0,0,[[["gms_CZ584",1],["Binocular",1] и не ÑохранÑетÑÑ Ð»ÑƒÑ‚, при каждом реÑпе поÑтоÑнно Ñтартовый лут и деньги(

Was it a dedicated server or not?

The error("Bad vehicle type") makes no sense to me at the moment, plus I have very limited time next two weeks, so don't expect a fast fix.

I just made more tests and found out there is a bug. Thank you for testing, I will fix it asap.

---------- Post added at 17:20 ---------- Previous post was at 17:13 ----------

Was it a dedicated server or not?

Да был выделенный Ñервер! в cfg Ñервера при таком параметре persistent = 1; труп игрока оÑтаетÑÑ Ð² положении в котором был отÑоединен от Ñервера но Ñто не Ñтрашно! при persistent = 0; нормальный труп оÑтаетÑÑ :) миÑÑию и пбо Ñ Ð½Ðµ трогал!

Edited by sergo_ru42

It's a shame but MP code was completely messed up, now I'm rewriting it. It's 2-3 day work.

---------- Post added at 17:10 ---------- Previous post was at 17:07 ----------

Да был выделенный Ñервер! в cfg Ñервера при таком параметре persistent = 1; труп игрока оÑтаетÑÑ Ð² положении в котором был отÑоединен от Ñервера но Ñто не Ñтрашно! при persistent = 0; нормальный труп оÑтаетÑÑ :) миÑÑию и пбо Ñ Ð½Ðµ трогал!

I've acknowledged the problem and will fix it as soon as possible. Thank you for help.

still working on this?

Yeah, I do. I actually have fixed all the bugs a week ago. The only thing left for now is to apply them(and do some map editing), but I'm really-really busy for last two weeks, so I had and still have barely 20 mins per day for this. Tomorrow I hope I will pass the last exam and then I will be able to spare much more time on modding.

As I see this topic still alive :)

Фака шет какие люди !!! :bounce3:

Yeah, I do. I actually have fixed all the bugs a week ago. The only thing left for now is to apply them(and do some map editing), but I'm really-really busy for last two weeks, so I had and still have barely 20 mins per day for this. Tomorrow I hope I will pass the last exam and then I will be able to spare much more time on modding.

very happy about this :) I hope you passed your exam.

Thanks for the great mod!

---------- Post added at 21:39 ---------- Previous post was at 21:36 ----------

very happy about this :) I hope you passed your exam.

I did. Thank you.

Bad news: today I faced a new bug which has appeared out of nowhere and fcking drives me mad. So release is delayed. Now i can invest 5-6 hours per day so I hope the bug will be fixed pretty fast.

No bugs this time. Should be playable.

DOWNLOAD: http://rghost.net/58697458

Changes:

1. Nearly every bug fixed.

2. Respawn locations are close to stalker camps(usually you just have to run straight to reach the camp).

3. Reduced bleedout damage.

4. Reduced wild dog's armor.

5. Every trader can buy artefact now.

6. Some minor tweaks.

---------- Post added at 19:21 ---------- Previous post was at 19:18 ----------

The installation is the same.

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

New mod 0.8 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@stalker_ql.png

@QL;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

"ql" ÑпаÑибо тебе огромное Ñ‚Ñ‹ проÑто Ñпец!!!! вÑе работает деньги и лут ÑохранÑетÑÑ: ура: