Sign in to follow this  
DAP

S.t.a.l.k.e.r. mod

Just tested 1.03 and something isn't right. Health icons are same size and dog bug is still there. I even getting same scripting error after reload savegame. Same test as I described above. I double checked if I overwrited files and missions with new ones and I also sure restarted mission :(

Just tested 1.03 and something isn't right. Health icons are same size and dog bug is still there. I even getting same scripting error after reload savegame. Same test as I described above. I double checked if I overwrited files and missions with new ones and I also sure restarted mission :(

You save game in MP or in SP? Because in SP all fine for me.

Maybe possible you released wrong files DAP? cos I don't see any change in UI icons and getting exactly same dog bug like before.

I can't find Military Units, You delete them? I have only another stalkers.Please help!

Edited by MattGB
My wish

got a link? you describe it but how do i find such mission, been searching.

How do I install this? it doesn't work with steam

I extracted the @STALKER and MISSIONS to the base arma 2 OA common folder in steam

In steam program, as launch parameters I have -mod=@STALKER

I launch the game, immediately gives me an error 'Addon DMAPSCENES requires addon Utes' ... but it launches anyway

I'm now at the menu, which I can see STALKER is loaded, cus I can see the logo.

I go to single player Scenarios and click a STALKER one

Then it says I don't have the required files to play and kicks me out

What gives? what am I doing wrong?

Edited by zeating

How do I install this? it doesn't work with steam

I extracted the @STALKER and MISSIONS to the base arma 2 OA common folder in steam

In steam program, as launch parameters I have -mod=@STALKER

I launch the game, immediately gives me an error 'Addon DMAPSCENES requires addon Utes' ... but it launches anyway

I'm now at the menu, which I can see STALKER is loaded, cus I can see the logo.

I go to single player Scenarios and click a STALKER one

Then it says I don't have the required files to play and kicks me out

What gives? what am I doing wrong?

I am having the SAME exact problem with mine. I am unable to run this from Arma 2 and have to instead run from OA. It gets as far as the title screen in OA, but the island is missing on the menue screen, and it refuses to get to the main menu at all in Arma 2. I am one of the biggest Stalker fans, and love Arma about as much. I just really would like to get some help with this problem as it is not only us 2 that have this unfortunate problem.

Also when running from Arma 2 it tells me the game needs to be on an older version. I have installed the mod first, then patch 1, 2 and then 3.

Any news about fixing still dogs bug? Although last version is supposed to fix it its not true and that bug is still there.

I'm having a fairly major problem here. When I start a server, then end up saving and leaving it to come back later, I return to have all the stuff I had grabbed for myself gone. Everything is replaced with an AK-74 with 6 magazines, 4 grenades, a backpack, and the typical equipment EXCEPT for the anomaly detector. No matter what I do, respawning, reverting to an earlier save, running the game (and Steam) as administrator, reinstall the game, reinstall the mod, use different command lines, using the ArmA II beta thing as provided by Steam... NOTHING works. And, obviously, if I can't detect the anomalies that are everywhere, I really can't play the mod. The only thing I can do is restart the mod, but that only works if I first quit the entire game, then come back in and restart it. And even that's obviously a temporary fix, as I'll have to restart the mod every time I come back to the game, resetting all the progress I've made. This is ridiculous and I've been EXTREMELY frustrated trying to get this rather great mod to work properly so that I can play it with my best friend. Any help here would be VERY, VERY much appreciated.

Alright, well my friend (the guy above me) and I are interested in furthering the progress of this mod. We fiddled around with the radiation and anomalies a bit in a PBO editor and it appears that now, no matter where you are, the geiger counter is constantly ticking, although it does get faster in the areas that are actually irradiated, which is odd because no scripts were touched.

Would you be able to provide any assistance?

Love the stalker series and glad DAP brought it to arma, good job man. Been working on this Cinematic video for it, Enjoy :cool:

Hi DAP. Thanks for the mod :)

How to merge "S.t.a.l.k.e.r. mod" and "Persistent Database Scripts - WIP"? http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?111484-ArmA2-Persistent-Database-Scripts-WIP

Or, if there are other options for, how to save statistics of players? Write out the video tutorial how to do this, please.

P.S. Sorry .... Google translator ....

Edited by Rel

Love the stalker series and glad DAP brought it to arma, good job man. Been working on this Cinematic video for it, Enjoy :cool:

Very nice video there man, gets a good atmosphere.

Hello, is it not advised to dowload the withsix version of this mod? I launch the game with the mod and get the cool stalker themed menu, but I do not know where to find the missions. I have looked in campaign, single missions, and the editor with namals selected, but I do not see any missions using the stalker stuff!

Hello, is it not advised to dowload the withsix version of this mod? I launch the game with the mod and get the cool stalker themed menu, but I do not know where to find the missions. I have looked in campaign, single missions, and the editor with namals selected, but I do not see any missions using the stalker stuff!

Maybe you have installed mod. Now you can play on servers) To appear mission. Place the two files (STALKER.namalsk.pbo и STALKER.ProvingGrounds_PMC.pbo ) from this archive http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=13589

to a folder .....\Bohemia Interactive\Missions\

P.S. Sorry .... Google translator ....

---------- Post added at 15:13 ---------- Previous post was at 14:15 ----------

Did a little video on the old version of the mod :)

Edited by Rel

Ok thanks, that worked as far as doing the missions. I played a few minutes and saw that my shotgun was equipped, although curiously noticed I coudln't fire when I left-clicked. Do I have to be a certain distance away from starting point to shoot?

Do I have to be a certain distance away from starting point to shoot?

No. Just press F (key switch weapons) :cool:

"Addon DAPMASCENES requires addon Utes" error is easily solved. Just navigate to your Arma 2 OA directory and run "_runA2CO.cmd" file. It should run Arma 2 Combined Ops and there will be no error.

I am also making an expansion to DAP's stalker mod. It will add a few vehicles to the map(randomly generated in random condition just like in DayZ), make all loot random and maybe i will add new monster spawns and new loot spawns. A few of them, because otherwise the mod will turn dayz and i dont want that. Yeah, and i will widen traders' assortment. It will depend on your reputation.

If you're interested i can upload it when i'm done.

And thanks DAP for a great mod.

P.S. Should i first ask DAP for permission to modify his mod? I'm new to modding, so i don't know such things.

P.P.S. Pardon my english.

Greetings to all. At start, My English is bad, because it is not my native language, therefore sorry for mistakes.

I have a couple of questions to discuss.

1. At 1.03 version of STALKER mod I locate a bug: There is a wild dogs that freezing after loading savegame.

2. And another bug: if you kill bloodsucker, at least 2 of them I met in Vorcuta town, after killing you have became a bandit, but before his death I was a neutral stalker, and I think this is wrong.

3. In what .PBO file I can find a backpacks description? I want to change their capacities, i.e. I want to change parameters like "transportMaxWeapons =" and "transportMaxMagazines =".

If you know Russian, you can write on it.

As I understood, this mod have been abandoned by author and codevelopers. Vary bad to know this. To essence, I solve two problems by myself.

1 I fix that you became bandit after killing some zombie stalkers, and everyone bloodsucker.

2 I integrated backpacks from ArmAII (models end textures) for example "US_Backpack_EP1" and made them with great capacity. I know how to give that backpack to player at start new game, and replace another stalkers backpacks with our.

If anyone need, I can explain how to do this things.

Edited by Aleksandr_Privalov

> this mod have been abandoned by author and codevelopers

I'm actually still working on this mod. I have not much time, so it's going slowly.

What i've already done:

1. Custom damage system with bleedout.

2. Cars no longer explode when shot by bullets.

3. Implemented anomaly damage to vehicles. It depends on vehicle's speed.

4. New trade script.

5. Refuel script.

6. Loot randomization scripts.

I hope it will be finished within a month.

QL, This is great news. At Russian stalkers fan community I sow Internet version based on DAP mod, but it has more 7GB of disk space. And Internet version means that to their servers can connect cheaters, and I have enough experience with that type of people, and I do not want to extend it. When you complete your work, be so kind and drop reference on it here.

Good luck to you at your creating.

> this mod have been abandoned by author and codevelopers

I'm actually still working on this mod. I have not much time, so it's going slowly.

What i've already done:

1. Custom damage system with bleedout.

2. Cars no longer explode when shot by bullets.

3. Implemented anomaly damage to vehicles. It depends on vehicle's speed.

4. New trade script.

5. Refuel script.

6. Loot randomization scripts.

I hope it will be finished within a month.

...is that you DAP..?

If so... Fantastic. :)