Sign in to follow this  
DAP

S.t.a.l.k.e.r. mod

I have used this as a basis for a MP mini sandbox. It is an alpha at the moment but you may want to try it anyway. NSMSB it is called. Search threads. Not typing URLs on my phone. :-)

Thanks. Found it and will check it out.

Would it be possible for somebody to post a video on how to download all the needed files for this, I've been interested in this for a while now but every time I download it all I get the glitch where everyone is deformed. Any help at all would be appreciated.

S.T.A.L.K.ER. M.O.D.

ok heres my problom its a huge bug and i cant play stalker mod i downloaded the mission everything and i have a few mods i trun them all off namalsk no but when i load the game my guy hase some wings of his arms and the gun is in mid air and its anoying i restarted the game 15 times and the same thing it says bin cfg vichels gsc_eco_stalker_mask_fred.spich_singulr the othe a

:confused:lex fire vichel and er7 fire no entary i dont know what to do plase i beg you help mi!

---------- Post added at 19:02 ---------- Previous post was at 18:58 ----------

this heppens to mi to

so, I've been sitting around for a good few hours trying to get this to work, and after skimming through this thread, I assume that the missing file is part of the East Europe Weapons Pack from 06-02-2011 (vilas_aks_06-02-2011.7z). the OP links to the CURRENT version of the mod, and the 2011 version is absolutely NOWHERE to be found. so, perhaps someone who actually got this archive could upload it somewhere? it would be appreciated

Hi!

I would like to play this mod, but as soon as I start it, all the characters look like this. I've got all the requirements, so don't have a clue what's wrong. Dl-ed the mod with Six.

I have no idea why this is like this, but it's only with this mod enabled. Any ideas how to fix it?

EDIT: also, as I have just found out, it removed the unit type "man" from the game. For example, trying to run the editor, I have no personnel/infantry/people options for any side. And when I try to preview the mission anyway, as a vehicle driver, I get loads of errors and am thrown back into editor.

i got the same problem here. Installed the mod with six updater.

Someone said earlier that we had to get old files? but wich ones? People are being really too unclear about things here.

EDIT: So i apparently found a fix: if you run the ACE mod with the stalker addon it fixes the stalker models.

But in the bloodsucker hunt mission, there is no mutants and the bloodsucker you have to kill doesnt attack you

http://puu.sh/3VcU1.jpg (277 kB)

running the game with six updater again

Edited by Walou

man that problom is happening to mi where the heck do i find the east wepons pack from 2011.6 and stuff i cant friking find i any where i keep geting those deformed wing ther like wings from a vampire if you find a sultion plase send mi a a massge i whud like that a lot plase:)

man that problom is happening to mi where the heck do i find the east wepons pack from 2011.6 and stuff i cant friking find i any where i keep geting those deformed wing ther like wings from a vampire if you find a sultion plase send mi a a massge i whud like that a lot plase:)

Edit:

People are awesome...

Edited by Lordprimate

I have one question for you, guys :) Are you still want S.T.A.L.K.E.R mod? :) I can release it now, but without of magazines models.

Please do release it! :-)

What do you mean without magazines models? Is that the weapon magazines?

What do you mean without magazines models? Is that the weapon magazines?

Yes. I planned add models for weapon magazines. They looks better in store, and you see, what you buy :) But, unfortunately, I'm just scripter.

I have one question for you, guys :) Are you still want S.T.A.L.K.E.R mod? :) I can release it now, but without of magazines models.

Hi DAP..!

Excellent news, really looking forwards to this mate- RELEASE THE ZONE!!!!! :)

I guess, your answer is "Yes" :D So, prepare for joining to favorite fraction :) Maybe we start small competition: who first will reach rank "Legendary"? :D

I guess, your answer is "Yes" :D So, prepare for joining to favorite fraction :) Maybe we start small competition: who first will reach rank "Legendary"? :D

Please don't prod my S.T.A.L.K.E.R. pride - my family may not see me for weeks. :D

So, here it is:

UPDATE

VERSION: 1.0

CHANGELOG:

MOD CORE:

Full multiplayer support for all features

More artefacts and items (tent, flashlight, etc)

Stalkers can carry backpacks

More agressive and dangerous mutants

Respawn for NPC, mutants, zombied stalkers and atrefacts

Menu scenes

Loading screens

MISSIONS:

Trading (artefacts)

Random quests (artefacts, items)

Factions relations

Joining to factions

Rankings (from "novice" to "legendary")

Progress saving (even on disconnect)

Respawn position saving (via tents)

Secrets and caches

NOTE: All in one archive (all addons and missions included in one archive)

WARNING: STALKER MOD requires only ARMA2: CO. Beta patches can cause bugs and glitches, so I reccomend do not use any beta patches.

Edited by DAP

Thanks for informing us about the update :cool:

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

=================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hey DAP! As another STALKERphillie (or STALKERmaniac) I am rejoiced by your mod... but I´m a bit confused as there´s no readme or pdf manual along the downloaded mod, so I´d like to know how to check my health and radiation levels (the action Personal status just tells me if I´m neutral, cash and position but doesn´t tell HP or rad level)!

I´ve loaded your mod with ACE and some other addons, could them have broken some of your scripts? Any specific conflict you´re aware of?

Thanks for this amazing mod! cheers!

I'd also like to know if CBA/ACE/ACEX will break anything. Particularly because I want to use an awesome grenade throwing addon (Tao Fast Grenades).

You can try mod with ACE, but I not guarantee, that all features (especially bolts) will work correct :)

DAP - would it be okay if I mirrored/hosted a copy of your mod file at my website?

DAP - would it be okay if I mirrored/hosted a copy of your mod file at my website?

Yes :)

Bolts and actions (use medikit, talk to stalker, personal stats) work alright even with ACE, I´ve playing with ACE/ACEX/Zeus and some other minor mods...

But I´d like to now how can I see my health percentage (HP) and radiation levels!

Thanks

;2523409']I´d like to now how can I see my health percentage (HP) and radiation levels!

No, you can't. You can detect your health state only by appearance. Same for radiation. If you got doze, then you need take-a-pill, or radiation will accumulate in your body.