Sign in to follow this  
DAP

S.t.a.l.k.e.r. mod

Hi all is this possible to play like a COOP sandbox missions? all so does it req ACE or can ACE be used ok with no problems?.

Thanks

Not try all features in MP :) But bloodsucker works fine - it tested :) It work for AI and human player :) And it work with ACE.

Oh dang so I could play this COOP :) ok will inform me mates and get this on me server :)

Thanks

I hope than i will can add original bandits from S.T.A.L.K.E.R. :)

Even better :D

has any one else all so tried this in MP with mates etc if so how it go?.

jea this in coop would be a dream come true.

but thats a long way to go and a shitload of work. even getting this done for singleplayer is alot work.

mp means u need norrins revive and all scripts need to be compatible with that (backpacks,anomalies,tradingsystem,questsystem...) and a very sophisticated spwaning system is needed to achieve a living, laagfree world.

i would start building this right now but unfortunatley scripting is a total mystery to me, i cant get my head around it, even if i try.

MOD UPDATED

Changelog:

- Reworked "Mincer" anolmaly. Added FX (leafs, blood splash)

- Updated Demo mission

Note: All links updated.

Edited by DAP

I was just thinking about something. I know this isn't an operation arrowhead based project, but I wonder if it would be possible to make some / all / none invisible entities like blood suckers or anomalies have a thermal presence, but not a visible one. Just thought I would share my thought.

I just tried the demo mission. I believe the player isn't equipped with bolts from the start. Is that on purpose?

Would it be possible to add the british Enfield from OA? I know that you maybee want to keep the addons down, but it's a shame since most people have OA, and it is a weapon that figures quite often i the Stalker games?

Another thing: The Bloodsucker is deadly! And that is great, but could there be a way to make it visible, just a bit, in "invisible" mode just like the game. I know its difficult, and maybe not doable. Some (Charon I think) made a predator mod, maybe the cloaking feature could be used somehow?

I was just thinking about something. I know this isn't an operation arrowhead based project, but I wonder if it would be possible to make some / all / none invisible entities like blood suckers or anomalies have a thermal presence, but not a visible one. Just thought I would share my thought.

I think about this too :) But haven't enough skills for this :)

I just tried the demo mission. I believe the player isn't equipped with bolts from the start. Is that on purpose?

Would it be possible to add the british Enfield from OA? I know that you maybee want to keep the addons down, but it's a shame since most people have OA, and it is a weapon that figures quite often i the Stalker games?

Another thing: The Bloodsucker is deadly! And that is great, but could there be a way to make it visible, just a bit, in "invisible" mode just like the game. I know its difficult, and maybe not doable. Some (Charon I think) made a predator mod, maybe the cloaking feature could be used somehow?

It is easy to add whatever weapon you want. Just unpbo the.mission and drop in any gun you want. I removed the original stuff and added the RH weapons.

For the blood sucker I did attachto command and added a yellow light to its center.

For the blood sucker I did attachto command and added a yellow light to its center.

:p

That'll teach him!

Another thing: The shadows of all the models are a default chernarus citizen I think. I've seen this before with some units, and it kind of destroys the emersion. I don't know if this is simple to solve, but it seems that if a shadow isn't defined somehow, it reverts to this. Can it be fixed?

DAP,Thx a lot for the mod :) but:

1. I couldn`t wake up ( didn`t know how )

2. Maybe you should add some yellow-green color correction?

3. Are you plan to create some MP mission like online-rpg?

DAP,Thx a lot for the mod :) but:

1. I couldn`t wake up ( didn`t know how )

2. Maybe you should add some yellow-green color correction?

3. Are you plan to create some MP mission like online-rpg?

1. For wakeup press and hold "move forward"-button (default -W)

2. Where? When you sleep?

3. Only when ALL content will be playable in MP. It not tested yet.

MOD UPDATED

Changelog:

- Added Attack FX for blind dogs and zombied stalkers

- Reworked some anomalies

- Updated Readme files

@ DAP

Will you include the Flashlight-Addon too in a later version ?

And when i use the sleep action i dont see a time, so i never know how long i actually sleep...

And a color-correction can be optional, take a look at this mission (just unpack it):

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=11532

Hey, and dont forget to add some cool and creepy fog ! ;)

Uh, and maybe you should add a automatic leg-heal script (by Celery) to prevent that the player has to crawl endless if hit in the legs:

_unit=_this select 0

#start
@alive _unit

#loop
?!alive _unit:goto "start"
_unit setHit ["legs",0]
~0.1
goto "loop"

And here is a great heal script by Celery, the player can find medipacks too in crates, that can be done with "CLY_healings=CLY_healings+1;" !

;CLY Heal - a self-bandaging script written by Celery.
;
;Healing can be interrupted with movement keys and primary mouse button.
;
;-How to use-
;Execute in init script: [player,0.2,0.15,3] exec "cly_heal.sqs";
;The first number is the damage threshold after which you are given the option to heal.
;The second one is the player's damage after healing.
;The third one is the number of uses. -1 is unlimited.
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

_unit=_this select 0
_target=_this select 1

?_unit!=player or isDedicated:exit
?_this select 3!=0.235:goto "init"
?_target!=player:exit

_weapontype=getNumber (configFile/"CfgWeapons"/(currentWeapon _unit)/"type")

_anim="ainvpknlmstpsnonwnondnon_medic_2"
?_weapontype==1 or _weapontype==5:_anim="ainvpknlmstpslaywrfldnon_medic"
?_weapontype==2:_anim="ainvpknlmstpsnonwnondnon_medic_1"
_unit playMove _anim
CLY_healcooldown=time+5

@(animationState _unit in ["ainvpknlmstpslaywrfldnon_medic","ainvpknlmstpsnonwnondnon_medic_1","ainvpknlmstpsnonwnondnon_medic_2"])
@!(animationState _unit in ["ainvpknlmstpslaywrfldnon_medic","ainvpknlmstpsnonwnondnon_medic_1","ainvpknlmstpsnonwnondnon_medic_2"]) or CLY_healinterrupt
?CLY_healinterrupt:goto "interrupt"

?alive _unit and damage _unit>CLY_healthreshold:_unit setDamage CLY_healdamage;CLY_healings=CLY_healings-1
?!canStand _unit:_unit setHit ["legs",CLY_healdamage];CLY_healings=CLY_healings-1
exit

#interrupt
?_weapontype==1 or _weapontype==5:_unit setVehicleInit "this switchMove 'ainvpknlmstpslaywrfldnon_amovpknlmstpsraswrfldnon';this playMoveNow 'ainvpknlmstpslaywrfldnon_amovpknlmstpsraswrfldnon'";processInitCommands;exit
?_weapontype==2:_unit setVehicleInit "this switchMove 'ainvpknlmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpknlmstpsraswpstdnon';this playMoveNow 'ainvpknlmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpknlmstpsraswpstdnon'";processInitCommands;exit
?_weapontype==4:_unit setVehicleInit "this switchMove 'amovpknlmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpknlmstpsraswlnrdnon';this playMoveNow 'amovpknlmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpknlmstpsraswlnrdnon'";processInitCommands;exit
_unit setVehicleInit "this switchMove 'ainvpknlmstpslaywrfldnon_amovpknlmstpsnonwnondnon';this playMoveNow 'ainvpknlmstpslaywrfldnon_amovpknlmstpsnonwnondnon'";processInitCommands
exit

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

#init
CLY_healthreshold=_this select 1
CLY_healdamage=_this select 2
CLY_healings=_this select 3
CLY_healinterrupt=false
CLY_healanims=["amovpknlmstpsraswrfldnon_ainvpknlmstpslaywrfldnon","ainvpknlmstpslaywrfldnon_medic","ainvpknlmstpslaywrfldnon_amovpknlmstpsraswrfldnon","amovpknlmstpsraswpstdnon_ainvpknlmstpsnonwnondnon","amovpknlmstpsraswpstdnon_ainvpknlmstpsnonwnondnon_end","ainvpknlmstpsnonwnondnon_medic_1","ainvpknlmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpknlmstpsraswpstdnon","amovpknlmstpsraswlnrdnon_ainvpknlmstpsnonwnondnon","ainvpknlmstpsnonwnondnon_medic_2","amovpknlmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpknlmstpsraswlnrdnon"]
CLY_healcooldown=time-5

~0.1

;Interrupt keys
CLY_key_healinterrupt=actionKeys "fire"+actionKeys "moveForward"+actionKeys "moveFastForward"+actionKeys "moveBack"+actionKeys "moveLeft"+actionKeys "moveRight"+actionKeys "turnLeft"+actionKeys "turnRight"
findDisplay 46 displayAddEventHandler ["KeyDown","if ((_this select 1) in CLY_key_healinterrupt) then {CLY_healinterrupt=true}"]
findDisplay 46 displayAddEventHandler ["KeyUp","if ((_this select 1) in CLY_key_healinterrupt) then {CLY_healinterrupt=false}"]
findDisplay 46 displayAddEventHandler ["MouseButtonDown","if ((_this select 1)==0) then {CLY_healinterrupt=true}"]
findDisplay 46 displayAddEventHandler ["MouseButtonUp","if ((_this select 1)==0) then {CLY_healinterrupt=false}"]

;Action menu item loop
#action
_unit=player
_healings=CLY_healings
_leftstring=""
?CLY_healings>1:_leftstring=format [" (%1 uses)",CLY_healings]
?CLY_healings==1:_leftstring=" (1 use)"
CLY_heal=_unit addAction [format ["Bandage wounds%1",_leftstring],"cly_heal.sqs",0.235,2.5,true,true,"","(damage player>CLY_healthreshold or !canStand player) and !(animationState player in CLY_healanims) and time>CLY_healcooldown and (CLY_healings>0 or CLY_healings<0)"]

@!alive _unit or _unit!=player or CLY_healings!=_healings
_unit removeAction CLY_heal
@alive player
goto "action"

Edited by Wiggum

Heey cool, It runs without errors and looks great, idd be hoping for some MP missions that we can test ;) Maybe i could have a go at it, keep you posted! thx!

Edited by larsiano

DAP, if you need some help with scripts, PM me, I `ll try to help as I can.

Edited by Li0n

DAP, I love you man! Great modification! But... i have small problem or mayby missing file. During surge, enviroment becomes red, good, but then should be a quake. There was a small error: "DAPMAN/scripts/Quake.sqf is missing". Did you forget to put this in the mod?

Will you include the Flashlight-Addon too in a later version ?

Work with this now.

And when i use the sleep action i dont see a time, so i never know how long i actually sleep...

Use "this setVariable ["DAP_SLEEPTIMER_ON",1];" in your unit's init-string.

And a color-correction can be optional, take a look at this mission (just unpack it):

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=11532

Hey, and dont forget to add some cool and creepy fog !

I think will be better if mission-maker will do it by self :)

Uh, and maybe you should add a automatic leg-heal script (by Celery) to prevent that the player has to crawl endless if hit in the legs

Already fixed in new version, wich will be released soon. Medikit now can heal unit's legs and his hands.

i have small problem or mayby missing file. During surge, enviroment becomes red, good, but then should be a quake. There was a small error: "DAPMAN/scripts/Quake.sqf is missing". Did you forget to put this in the mod?

File is in right place. Just I set wrong path to file :) It already fixed and I will release updated mod soon. Thanks for bug-report :)

Edited by DAP

One more thing. DAPSHOTGUN depends on OA, right? When starting game: "DAPSHOTGUN"requires 1.57 version of application. Is this a big problem, cause i don't have OA neither CO?

One more thing. DAPSHOTGUN depends on OA, right? When starting game: "DAPSHOTGUN"requires 1.57 version of application. Is this a big problem, cause i don't have OA neither CO?

Unfortunately this addon based on standard ammo from PMC (AA-12). I don't know one thing - this ammo was added with latest patch for ARMA 2 or not.

buckshot ammo is available in OA for the saiga and the m1014. did you just make your own ammo?

3. Only when ALL content will be playable in MP. It not tested yet.

DAP, u may not realize it yet, but a MP COOP Stalker session would be UBERawesome.

If you need help with coop testing plz add me to the list. :)