Sign in to follow this  
Rudedog

Combat! Addons - WIP Discussion

Hello all, long time no post!

Well, we are back! Back at bringing you some US kit! We've had a lot change over this last year and It's finely calmed down. Myself and Rudedog have been spending time doing what we both love, working on our mods! (and drinking beer, of course) With it just being the two of us, we here at Combat! are looking for a helping hand! We have a huge list of project that have been put on the back burner for too long. We would love to find someone who is willing to give us a helping hand with modeling and texturing. A strong background in texturing would be a plus! What we have is modeled and mapped right now, we just need someone to mainly help with putting the finishing touches on, so we can move things out the door faster! If you feel like you could give of us hand, send myself or Rudedog a PM!

Now, for some good old WIP pimpin'

The RG33 is ingame and working, just need some LOD work! (With gunner turret)

2ivmjwk.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/16bd9w8.jpg

My poor M88. It's been on the back burner for too long. She needs some loving.

nv4c94.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/2366c2.jpg

All The Best,

Adam

Excellent, trying to bear explosiveaids to it eh? :P

Any chance of a release on the hemmits and Sheridens?

LoL!! Shoot me a PM if your interested. Dont be shy we can put the past behind us an look forward to the future. <3

LoL!! Shoot me a PM if your interested. Dont be shy we can put the past behind us an look forward to the future. <3

I say these exact same things to girls that I've slept with, who hate me, but that I want to sleep with again.

Abs

Welcome back again Mr. Skull. Look forward to seeing more from CBT!

Yes. Think its due to them being Zombie resistant. But That buffalo looks sweet. Any plans for a working arm?

Nice! Was hoping someone would make a Buffalo...pretty much every other MRAP is either made or being made

Yes. Think its due to them being Zombie resistant. But That buffalo looks sweet. Any plans for a working arm?

That's the plan. How well It'll work and move I'm not sure yet, but It will do something.

YES Plz!!! More armored vehicles and MRAPs Woot!:yay: RG33 Looks really good!!

Thanks! I've always had a soft spot for armored vehicles! Now, If we could only get a hand or two we'd have stuff rolling out the door left and right!

Thanks! I've always had a soft spot for armored vehicles! Now, If we could only get a hand or two we'd have stuff rolling out the door left and right!

Well you could always partner up with other community addon makes...specificly those doing mraps like my buddy explosivesaid and stillman they both have helped me in the past and are helping me with my "U.S. Army M926 Tractor-Trailer" addon cause all I can do is make basic models and stuff and I had to used the arma1 5ton model as a base because I can't create models from scratch(or else id volunteer to help you guys)and explosivesaid is helping me with texturing as I can do it but not with the skills him and stillman have..plus I can't get it to work like a trailer connected to the cab movement..aka intence scrippting! But no doubt they can so ask them maby you all can work togather and share skills and tecniques..and have a whole pack of mraps??

Plus there are others like namman and cascillio(forgot how to spell his name) they are wonderfully skilled addonmakers too!

But if all else fails..then I will try to help but I have very limited photoshop and oxygen skills..and little to no scripting skills!

Always thought that was a neat vehicle.

If you're planning on doing the 4x4: refs

Always thought that was a neat vehicle.

If you're planning on doing the 4x4: refs

Thanks, that is a huge help! The 4x4 will come later on. Both the 6x6 and 4x4 look like fun little toys to play around in.

A short question. Are there any plans for heavier tracked vehicles? I mean, it would be nice to have a more realistic models for M1A2 than BIS one (it would be nice to have a high quality model like the one made by Fishkoppf, King Homer and M9ACE for OFP, IRCC it was later used also in first ACE mod for ArmA1), Mateck done a nice M1 and M1A1, but still, not much is done in this matter. So in future perhaps? :)

PS. It is not request, just a question-suggestion. ;)

A short question. Are there any plans for heavier tracked vehicles? I mean, it would be nice to have a more realistic models for M1A2 than BIS one (it would be nice to have a high quality model like the one made by Fishkoppf, King Homer and M9ACE for OFP, IRCC it was later used also in first ACE mod for ArmA1), Mateck done a nice M1 and M1A1, but still, not much is done in this matter. So in future perhaps? :)

PS. It is not request, just a question-suggestion. ;)

At this point in time, no. Long term yes. We have so much unfinished stuff, that adding to the list would push everything else back. Right now, with the RG33, RG35, HEMTT and for tracked vehicles, the M88 and M551 sheridan. It's been a bit busy! Now, with saying that, I've always wanted to make an M1 Abrams model. And as much as I'd love to now, that may not been seen until ArmA 3 rolls around. :)

Great. BTW I have a lot of photos of the more actuall versions of the M1 + some interesting sources. So if you would need a reference material, just ask.