Sign in to follow this  
Rudedog

Combat! Addons - WIP Discussion

wow, glad to see you guys back...fond memeries from ofp and your guy's addons! goodluck hope your stay is not temperary lol.

Nice to see Combat! back in action :D

And judging by our SVN there is more to come than just the announced stuff ;)

Ahhh... neat trucks :)

Sadly, I cannot say that I was long enough with OFP to remember these...

Holy cow!!! I had to do a double take when I saw COMBAT! on the title!!! I am sure I still have all of your stuff on my HDD somewhere. I might have to reinstall OFP and get all weepy and nostalgic and sh!t this weekend!!! LOL

I second that, GO FETCH BAS!!!

:eek:

A had to see it to believe it.

Welcome back! :partytime:

Little WIP from me, cant let Rude have all the fun

rg-33wipsmall.jpg

Full Size

Still a weee bit of modeling that needs to be done/cleaned up! but its coming along nicely.

:yay:

Hello buddy, nice to see you here! Nice to see another German.

Great to see Combat! for Arma 2 :)

Plus that there is so much awesomeness in one thread; Adumb, Rudedog, Johannes

I'm a really big fan of the v chassis vehicles and shit you guys keep showing.

@adumb: Dork! :D

th_cbt_m290_fvs.jpg

Something that I have been doing over the past couple days. The M290 FVS (Tractor used in many vehicles like MLRS)

Edited by Rudedog

Great to see Combat! for Arma 2 :)

Plus that there is so much awesomeness in one thread; Adumb, Rudedog, Johannes

I am disappoint. :cry2:

MY GOD!

the legends are finally coming back! Combat!+RHS = pure awesomeness!

thank you for showing wips of a sheridan and a M1009 (Blazer), it makes a cold war fanatic very very happy! I still remember the americans based in Fulda, who were riding around in these cars....the Hummer was not that present here until the early 90s, and the blazer was the truck of choice in many different versions, which leads me to the question: will we see some different versions of it as well? and maybe even some other cool cold war hardware like the M901 and the M577 ? please please :D

and much more importantly: thank you guys for coming back!

Edited by FLv*VeNoM*
I was typing something very stupid :D

Owwwieee one of my favorite vehicle makers from OFP days are back with a surprise, full-sized flanking assault :yay:

Seems slowly ArmA 2 will rejoin the good'ol CWC addonmaker groups in time

You need to make the windows transparent, I can't see through them. :j:

Dude, your first post and you totally make a fool out of yourself. First you're smartassing with a highly respected addonmaker who returned from the OFP years, makers of one of the best quality addons of those days. Second you don't seem to know too much about modelling (me neither but a little more than you it seems). But most importantly, it's a Work In Progress model, I guarantee you'll be able to see through the windows when it'll get released for public ;)

Caution & respect are essential when you're a newcomer to a circle.

COMBAT IS BACKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry got alil excited there...

You need to make the windows transparent, I can't see through them. :j:

Hey listen up you sorry, sorry man. Adumb is an amazing dev who makes some high-quality vehicles for this community. I'm sure he isn't done and he doesn't need you to tell him his windows aren't transparent. So please make your criticism CONSTRUCTIVE in the future, instead of just flaming him! I love his work, and I love him. I won't let someone push him around like you are!

@adumb: Dork! :D

th_cbt_m290_fvs.jpg

Something that I have been doing over the past couple days. The M290 FVS (Tractor used in many vehicles like MLRS)

Could this be made to match the BIS textures? so it wouldn't stick out too well when played along with BIS' MRLS :rolleyes:

Just a small request tho, up to you guys. :)

Owwwieee one of my favorite vehicle makers from OFP days are back with a surprise, full-sized flanking assault :yay:

Seems slowly ArmA 2 will rejoin the good'ol CWC addonmaker groups in time

Dude, your first post and you totally make a fool out of yourself. First you're smartassing with a highly respected addonmaker who returned from the OFP years, makers of one of the best quality addons of those days. Second you don't seem to know too much about modelling (me neither but a little more than you it seems). But most importantly, it's a Work In Progress model, I guarantee you'll be able to see through the windows when it'll get released for public ;)

Caution & respect are essential when you're a newcomer to a circle.

Quite amusing. First off, was more of an inside joke. Second, I am from OFP times as well but with different account because the forums changed since then. I left after Arma came out but I just recently bought Arma2 and I am checking out the community again. Context is everything, so why you mad tho? Asskissing "highly respected addonmakers" won't earn you a early beta, if you nomsayin'

Disregard and carry on with original thread. GJ Combat!

Quite amusing. First off, was more of an inside joke. Second, I am from OFP times as well but with different account because the forums changed since then. I left after Arma came out but I just recently bought Arma2 and I am checking out the community again. Context is everything, so why you mad tho? Asskissing "highly respected addonmakers" won't earn you a early beta, if you nomsayin'

Disregard and carry on with original thread. GJ Combat!

In this case sorry. It was my mistake I beleived some 14 yo guy showed up and started spreading idiocy & discontent - like it happens almost every day.

In writing I cannot express my real feelings but it wasn't meant to be hostile. Second I don't wish to have early betas, considering I'm working my ass of at my workplace and I try to have more time with my Girlfriend, so no time for any beta testing, and I think combat has an infinite supply of would-be beta testers. And I hardly have time just to play Arma2 nowadays.

And no ass-kissing. I really highly respect them for their jobs in OFP.

Once again sorry for being rude, twas my mistake.

Back on topic

Welcome Back Rudedog. We have sorely missed your Combat series. Hope to see your Bradleys again too.