Sign in to follow this  
.kju

A&S ProMode (Advance And Secure) Game Mode

Is there any way to disable the key blocking in this mode?. I am trying to get Ace working correctly, however it seems that the 'Interact' & 'Self-Interact' keys have been blocked. (Default right windows and app key).

Also is it possible to disable the reviving associated with the classes as we would like to just use the ACE medical options instead if possible.

Thanks again!

As for key blocking - remove the relevant sections at the end of cKeyDownMainDisplay.sqf.

Or just unassign/move the relevant key actions (ForceCommandingMode, LockTarget, VehLockTargets).

You can disable the revive ability in the mission parameters as admin.

However I doubt the ACE medical system will work (well enough) with the game mode.

To make it work, probably some code rewriting had to be done.

Thanks for that, I didn't see the revive parameter first time.

Ace features are now working but I also noticed I was still able to be healed by other players autmatically.

Is there a way to disable that aswell as I did look in parameters but didn't see anything related to healing.

I will also be hosting a standard version of Promode for the public on our server in the next few days.

Thanks again for you help!

Modify the AAS_MedicTypeClasses values in the .\MODsets\bHardcodedClassAttributes.sqf file.

This enables both area heal and revive ability.