Sign in to follow this  
Darkhorse 1-6

Bikileaks releases classified pictures

Anyway, if that "Bikileaks" site is maintained by only one mod team and used to show their WIP but no one else can submit "Leaks" there, then this thread should be closed and the WIP thread being used instead. Alternatively that Mod team can create their own WIP thread here but then please without hiding behind a "Bikileaks" website.

W0lle, we know that the DC-10 was Soul Assassins work and he said that the Wessex isn't his so we are seeing the work of more than one author.

Hi, the only problem that the WIP thread haves is that you can't follow the progress of certain addons as it's a +500 pages thread, so everything that you show up there gets loose as soon as a candy with drugs on the door of a high-school; aside of "that 'lil problem..." the WIP thread is great.

I think that start a WIP thread with each project's name will be better, or at least that what i would had made. Let's C ya

Every Mod/Addonmaker is free to create a new thread in A&M:D about his project. No one is forced to use the WIP thread.

@Darkhorse

I don't want you to reveal the identity of anyone who doesn't want that. But from quickly checking the website I have the impression that only a closed circle of people can submit their stuff there.

from quickly checking the website I have the impression that only a closed circle of people can submit their stuff there.

With all due respect, you're speculating, mate.

-snip'd- poorly written.

who's model is the last? is it someone elses model? Ie from turbosquid or something

Edited by Fox '09

I think the idea is to see if enough people are intrested in the addon, and make comments on what they would like to see from it, see dc-10 thread,

edited........ i guess im jsut a stupid american.

Edited by wld427

I was pretty positive some guy with moderating powers wrote something along those lines in some thread over the course of the last year. I can't find it now though so please ignore that post while I spend my nights trying to find the post in question again...

Placebo says he considers addon makers' threads owned by the addon makers. He says he considers them different than 'general discussion' threads. I think that since this is a general discussion thread relating to some website, he would consider it to have no 'owner'.

First post updated, 2 new projects, Sukhoi T-50...

It's a Chengdu J-20, not the Sukhoi T-50.

Amazing. I actually know who is making the latest one, as he showed me the same/a similar picture a while back.

Hmmm...so now we know it's a 'he'.

Abs

How do we know he isnt really a she pretending to be a he because of her paranoia that if she's found out as a she he would oh no whait what?.......

F-5 or Mig-28 "Finback" :P