Sign in to follow this  
Art

Problem With Eliteness

Now, approach this with the knowledge that I know next to nothing about everything involving ArmA editing.

So...Now that that's out of the way, I decided I was going to try to edit the campaign missions, but hit a bit of a snag.

I have downloaded Eliteness and DePbo.dll and extracted both. I placed DePbo.dll in the system 32 folder and Eliteness on my desktop. I then set Eliteness as the default program for opening .pbo files, but whenever I try and open one a pop-up comes up telling me that depbo.dll couldn't be found and that I should re-install the program.

And here I am having no idea what to do.

So hello.

Hi.

I don't personally use eliteness, rather just the individual tools. ExtractPbo in this case, found with the rest of Mikeros tools and things HERE.

I vaguely recall perhaps eliteness needing the DePbo.dll to reside in the same folder. Wouldn't take that to heart, but pretty sure it'll work that way. I prefer the simple double-click unpack of ExtractPbo myself. ;)

I use eliteness and I just left the depbo.dll in the same folder as the eliteness.exe and it works fine.