Sign in to follow this  
Gorgi Knootewoot

Oh no, they are offering me

Work, aaaaaaah.

At the company where i do practise for school and where i am working on a vaccins is about offering me a job.

But i hate it here.... I shouldn't know about this, but i overheard this. They said they needed someone that knew about vaccine development and they said: Hmm, i'm going to offer our stagaire a job. Well fuck, i am the only stagaire around here sad.gif

I hate it here, but what should i do. They are going to offer me 2200 euro a month (bruto that is)

It may not be much, but it's a job where you don't get tired from. -sigh- what should i do when they come to me and offer it to me personally. I can't say : NO, i hate it here,

so i have to tell them something...

PLEASE HELP sad.gif

ok here's what you do

take the job, send me all the money. it will make you feel better...really it will.

My advice: unless you really need the job, never work somewhere you hate. It really gets to you, trust me!

You can say no politely. Don't BS them, just say that it's not what you are looking for.

No entry found for stagaire.

85 suggestions found:

Scottish reel

scout car

scout group

Scutigera

Scutigera coleoptrata

Scutigerella

Scutigerella immaculata

Scutigeridae

sedge warbler

sedge wren

seducer

seed corn

seed grain

seed shrimp

set ashore

*shrug*

Hmm, maybe he meant Scuba Diver. Maybe he is going under water to look at the plants and animals there to find disease cures.

That sounds like a really fun job.  You should keep it.

I didn't know the English word for it. A stagaire is someone who does practical work at a company for his education. I had to do it for 10 months (one more to go). Then you get a grade at your practical work, one for the report you have to make (still working on it) and one for the presentation you have to do about your work (20 june i have to do it). A lot of smart people like professors and so will ask very difficult questions where you don't know the aswer at. So it is a shitty time sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ May 15 2002,11:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">My advice: unless you really need the job, never work somewhere you hate. It really gets to you, trust me!

You can say no politely. Don't BS them, just say that it's not what you are looking for.<span id='postcolor'>

I give them politely the finger....

Nono, just kidding. You are right, and i will take your advice. If i am not happy here, i should work here either. Thanks, now i know what i should do... Politely say NO

If you take work somewhere you hate, it will just lower your selfesteem to the level where you don't find yourself able to take on a better job, thus leaving you around the company you hate, forever and ever. This is how many people end their miserable days in bitter coldness and deep inner dispair. Their agony is burned so deeply into their bones, they will cry out for release from their pains, from deep beyond the grave. To all eternety begging for a chance to relive their lives and get a decent job...

OK, I got carried away, but most of it is true.

If you're some vaccine doctor dude, can't you get a job at UNATCO, Majestic-12 or some other secret organization and make exciting stuff like Gray Death or Ambrosia?  smile.gif

make a vaccine that will make hot women like Catherine Bell want to sleep with me!

hey, guy's gotta try.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WKK Gimbal @ May 15 2002,13:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If you're some vaccine doctor dude, can't you get a job at UNATCO, Majestic-12 or some other secret organization and make exciting stuff like Gray Death or Ambrosia?  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I'd rather work for the NSF and make huge amounts of Ambrosia to save my people, and while on it create another disease which will kill all UNATCO pricks.

Yep, i joined the NSF in Deus Ex. And i took over the world at the end. Everybody must do my bidding.

I NEVER want to develope another vaccine again. I hate it, and that is why i hate it here. I want to work for the government and create mutated animals and clone humans and make a cure for cancer. Much nicer than stupid vaccine making.

Vaccines are for preventing stuff, not causing it biggrin.gif

But you could have a vaccine that would prevent them from running away screaming smile.gif

you could make a substance that makes people mad! Then you could first sell it to the CIA, who probably have 100.000 reasons for buying it. Later you could take it yourself and become a mad scientist! This could lead to the invention of other substances or even make you attempt to reanimate the dead! smile.gif

i'm talking about side effects, everything has them.

they wouldn't run away and scream, they would just bite down really hard...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LordZach @ May 15 2002,13:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">make a vaccine that will make hot women like Catherine Bell want to sleep with me!

hey, guy's gotta try.<span id='postcolor'>

Then it is not a vaccine, but a magical potion.

Created by ugly fairy's that never get laid. They live deep in the Utrea Forest where nobody ever comes out. It is said that they spread the potions through the forest with some pixie dust, and you cannot withstand it. When drinking the potion, you fall into a deep sleep. The pixie dust makes your penis grow large. Then when you wake up, you find next to you a very UGLY FAIRY PRINCESS.

st_princess2.jpg

<span style='font-size:57pt;line-height:100%'>YUCK</span>

st_princess1.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ May 15 2002,12:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I didn't know the English word for it. A stagaire is someone who does practical work at a company for his education. I had to do it for 10 months (one more to go). Then you get a grade at your practical work, one for the report you have to make (still working on it) and one for the presentation you have to do about your work (20 june i have to do it). A lot of smart people like professors and so will ask very difficult questions where you don't know the aswer at. So it is a shitty time  sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Ahh, so its like a cross between an intern and a first year doctor

First of all i am not and never will be a doctor. I am a biotechnician. I play for god.

A stagaire is a student that has to work very hard. You don't get paid, but have to work 40 hours a week. It's like a practical exam. You have to do 2 times 5 months, and i did 10 months at ones. My practical is at the end of my study, so when i make it i can get to work right away. The positive thing about having your practise at the end of the study is that you (almost) always get a job at the same company. But i don't want it. I don't want to develope vaccines all my live. As a biotechnician i want to change liveforms and play god a little bit. You know, creating a mouse that lives twice as long creating cows that give to times as much milk. Mice that are glowing in the dark. Creating cures for cancer. Unraveling the mystery why fairy's never get laid.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ May 15 2002,15:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">First of all i am not and never will be a doctor. I am a biotechnician. I play for god.<span id='postcolor'>

Funny, you have exactly the same reasons for becoming a biotechnician (genetic engineer) that I did. Playing god has such a nice ring to it, ahh... biggrin.gif

can you please make a bio-crossing of a woman and a dog?

I like the idea of going to a kennel, buy this beatiful babe, and then have her follow me around with her tongue sticking out all the time.

"Bitch, roll over!" biggrin.gif

A biocrossing of a woman and a dog!!

LOL!!! That's the funniest thing I've ever heard!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WKK Gimbal @ May 15 2002,15:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">can you please make a bio-crossing of a woman and a dog?

I like the idea of going to a kennel, buy this beatiful babe, and then have her follow me around with her tongue sticking out all the time.

"Bitch, roll over!"  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

lol biggrin.gif

He bitch, fetch my stick

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Funny, you have exactly the same reasons for becoming a biotechnician (genetic engineer) that I did. Playing god has such a nice ring to it, ahh... <span id='postcolor'>

I always have to think what Bob Page says in the intro of Deus Ex.

"...we will be crowned as kings...Or better as kings,...GODS"

Or something like that. He also had an army of Genetical engineers