Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

Libyan Air-force ordered to bomb protesters

You stupid f*** call me an idiot? CNN discharges the CIA? When Anderson Cooper worked for the CIA?

But hey, forgett about operation mockingbird, iam the idiot and there is a old man hidding in a cave somewhere in afghanistan who threatens your freedom more than the government.

It makes me sick.

Did they told you that ABB and Donald Rumsfeld sold WMD to iraq during the 80's?

That website you linked looks exactly like what Big Mac was talking about -conspiracy theory and possibly worse.

With my brief visit I noticed a movie about Obama and The New World Order as well as a really disturbing article: 10 Reasons Why Slavery Should NOT have been Abolished

Seriously man, thats not a credible site.

@Baff1,

I sincerely hope it isn't all about the oil and it's simply a case of his regime getting the arse kicking it deserves. Time will tell.

I prefer wars over oil myself.

It's a real tangible commodity with the ability to greatly change peoples lives for the better.

Lots of people dying because A doesn't approve of B's politics?

That rubs me up the wrong way completely.

I prefer wars over oil myself.

It's a real tangible commodity with the ability to greatly change peoples lives for the better.

Lots of people dying because A doesn't approve of B's politics?

That rubs me up the wrong way completely.

Interesting view. So lots of people dying so that A can control B's oil is your acceptable alternative? I think the removal of a regime ruling that rules through fear would change peoples lives for the better. Of course, that depends on the sort of people who take its place.

Edited by Daniel

This isn't a fight between you and me. It's a fight between us and them. You make jokes about "tin foil hats" and think you are so clever? You tell me to take pills? Did you know that the nazis muzzled critical people by declare them crazy and put them into psychiatries? Felling good about yourself making stupid fascist jokes?

I don't waste my time with people that are to stupid to know things. These dumb down fucks aren't the enemy, the enemy are the fucks at the top. And believe it or not, we are both on the hit list. They have no problem kill a half and a million iraqi people, they also give damn about us. Thats why they lie to us.

Seriously guys, i postet links where everyone can see how these fucks lie to us. There were never iraqi soldiers that thrown babys out of there incubators and i bet there were never lybian fighter jets that shoot at unarmed protestants. But if you wanna still listen to the communist news network, go on. But than don't tell me i'am lying, because i got some facts about an way more uncomfortable issue.

Anderson Cooper worked for the agency and they fake hole news reports but hey, doesn't matter. Big Mac knows it better than we. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't expect them to be communist.

Interesting view. So lots of people dying so that A can control B's oil is your acceptable alternative? I think the removal of a regime ruling that rules through fear would change peoples lives for the better. Of course, that depends on the sort of people who take its place.

And if A actually does rule by fear as much as B or even C tells you he does.

If there is one thing worse than making people live in fear it is making people live in poverty.

Ghaddaffi spent his oil wealth on his population.

They aren't poor like the Egyptians are.

People dying so A can control oil?

It's better if no one is dying of course...in a perfect world where everyone has everything they could ever need...

but the idea of people dying or even killing to so that their loved ones can afford to eat isn't a particularly immoral one in my eyes.

There isn't enough for everyone.

And if there ever was.. people would breed and breed and breed until there wasn't again.

Make no mistake control over valuable resourcres is a life and death struggle.

We live in a country that cannot feed itself. We will go to war in foreign places.

People will die because of us. And if not they then who would you prefer? Us?

So yeah, I'm not intrested in seeing a load of people die because you like to talk smack about some guy on the television.

I don't recognise that as a human need.

How about you continue to call Ghaddaffi a man who rules by fear and we just don't kill anyone?

And then you can keep calling him a bad man instead moving on to your next victim and you will still have someone to despise and a load of people who are living in fear of us... will still be alive.

The need for fuel. The need for warmth and transport. That to me is a real human need.

Something life enabling. Tangible.

Something worth killing and dying for. Something which after all that blood has been spilt can be picked up and taken home and used to benefit mankind. To enhance life. To nuture it. Not the lives of people I see on the television but the lives of people I know and love.

Unlike going home thinking yourself all superior to the guy you wished killed for being inferior to you.

I value life. I see no reason to take it lightly.

Better someone lives in fear of Ghaddaffi than Ghaddaffi lives in fear of me.

If I have a human need to make someone live in fear of me, I will do it. But I'm not volunteering for that until I do.

I'm not doing that just to fit in with the liberals.

Nobody has to die for my idealism and any idealist for whom someone does is a danger to other humans. A person to be feared.

Edited by Baff1

This isn't a fight between you and me. It's a fight between us and them. You make jokes about "tin foil hats" and think you are so clever? You tell me to take pills? Did you know that the nazis muzzled critical people by declare them crazy and put them into psychiatries? Felling good about yourself making stupid fascist jokes?

I don't waste my time with people that are to stupid to know things. These dumb down fucks aren't the enemy, the enemy are the fucks at the top. And believe it or not, we are both on the hit list. They have no problem kill a half and a million iraqi people, they also give damn about us. Thats why they lie to us.

Seriously guys, i postet links where everyone can see how these fucks lie to us. There were never iraqi soldiers that thrown babys out of there incubators and i bet there were never lybian fighter jets that shoot at unarmed protestants. But if you wanna still listen to the communist news network, go on. But than don't tell me i'am lying, because i got some facts about an way more uncomfortable issue.

Anderson Cooper worked for the agency and they fake hole news reports but hey, doesn't matter. Big Mac knows it better than we. :rolleyes:

Ya know your lack of spelling skills alone would make someone not take your seriously, but when you talk about Communist News Network and how conspiracy theories are facts you really loose all creditability. I bet you believe 9/11 was an inside job too, go back to building your bomb shelter..

Edited by Big Mac

Ya know your lack of spelling skills alone would make someone not take your seriously, but when you talk about Communist News Network and how conspiracy theories are facts you really loose all creditability. I bet you believe 9/11 was an inside job too, go back to building your bomb shelter..

conspiracy theories wouldn't be conspiracy theories if they were completely disproven. Thus util fully disproven remain an opinion. Respect the opinions of others, after all some of the smartest people on this planet believe some of the wildest things that you would probably think are stupid. Frankly I dont understand how do you get off calling people idiots here as it your constant ad hominem attacks that make you look retarded yourself. Can't get along with people? Move on. I'm sure they are waiting for you at the "If they don't share the same opinion they're stupid" forum. Here you're just a big waste of bytes on someone else's SQL space.

Ahahahaahha, everything is so fucking funny

smack-in-the-face.gif

:yay::yay::yay:

I bet you believe 9/11 was an inside job too,

I don't believe 9/11 was an inside job.

So, why sould you be taken seriously? You wanna tell people that this is done by 19 Air Pirates and everybody that think something different, is an idiot? Hey, you can think i lose creditability, but you never had anyone. You made childish jokes about thin foil hats and call me an idiot. Is this your grown behavior?

Please go find your brain and then the adults will treat you like you have some sense..

wtc7_collapse_lg.gif

Better than any facepalm picture, hm?

Uhuhuu, Sure Al quaida rigged that thing days ago. :rolleyes: And then they try to steal Christmas.

Hey, we life in an age where people think that a theorie, that is not made-up by the government, is something bad or possibly worse.

Well minuteman, I can assure you that serbia DID HAVE concentration camps!

An assurance is not enough reason to start a war.

Big Mac and Minutemen are prime examples of why other countries think we are a land of retards. Thanks, guys.

There's a difference between debate, and calling someone an idiot. I think I recall personal attacks being prohibited in the forum rules.

i think this thread degraded too much off the course and the original post is already obsolete ...