Sign in to follow this  
suma

ARMA 2: OA beta build 1.58.78413

in mission razor two - after leaving a vehicle, my mates won't follow me any more. Even after issuing the regroup-order. I'm pretty sure i had that problem already in an earlier beta.

Hey Dwarden - any chance to get this fixed? :bounce3:

regards

okay - seems to be a common problem, not mission specific. To reproduce, try this:

1) Place, for example, team razor in the editor

2) Let your team enter the a vehicle. You should enter it at last on a passenger seat

3) Select unit 2 and order him to drive anywhere

4) Before reaching the target, issue the regular get-out-command vie quick-cmd-menu

-> your teammates have a "READY" over their icons and won't follow you anymore, even if you issue the regroup-cmd: you then say "all, follow team" and their "READY" disappears. But they keep standing there...

Hope this helps to identify the bug.. or is it a feature and i'm misunderstanding sth.? ;)

edit: when issung "return to formation" via complex cmd menu (1-1), my avatar says "all, follow 2" instead of "all, follow team" when using regroup-cmd.

Edited by slimSpencer

Because the WP is still there but only for you, press 0 and 1, the squad follow you and the WP disappears.

to be honest i have no answer on that subject so You need wait for me to have one first ;)

Thank you :cool:

I don't know how many betas this issue goes back, but with this beta playing "Into The Storm" (first mission of Harvest Red) I never get the dialog about the air strike causing too much collateral damage and the suggestion to blow the comms with satchels.

Can someone please confirm? I don't want to make a ticket if it's my own issue. Thanks.

EDIT: Doing my own testing, the last beta patch that Into The Storm could be completed is 77819. All betas after that one are broken in regards to the air strike/satchel mission trigger. Ticket Made

Edited by Khugan

plz ignore/delete.

Edited by Sickboy