Sign in to follow this  
stephen271276

Delete from missions list?

Not sure what you mean exactly with scenario, but all missions can be found in either.

My Documents\Arma 2 Other Profiles\MPMissions

%Arma 2 Path%\MPMissions

%Arma 2 OA Path%\MPMissions (if you have OA on Steam)

C:\Users\YourUser\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA\MPMissionsCache (for Win7 & Vista and should only contain DL from server missions)

If you are running any addons some addons come with MPMissions built into them so getting them out may be a bit tricky. If you can remove them at all without breaking the addon.(verify signatures)

Also all single player missions end up in the Missions folder directly above MPMissions.

He means scenerios as in when you go to sp and then theres what used to be called missions is called scenerios now,

if you have placed missions you made or exported to sp from the editor the mission should be in the missions folder in your main Arma2 directory.

After much frustration trying to find where newly-minted pbos are stored when exported as single missions (as opposed to user missions) from the editor when the profile I'm using is under a non-admin account (no permission to write to missions directory in A2 install location), I found that the pbos are here:

C:\Users\OMAC\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\Missions

So if you have exported a mission and want to delete it and have it stop showing up in your scenario list, go there. Hope this helps someone. I found nothing on the web about it.