Sign in to follow this  
michel87

cant find how to for upload mods to own server

i want to add mods to my own server.. dont know how to do that. search on this forum but cant find it.. someone knows a link or something

regards.

Same as the way you would do it on your own computer, AFAIK. What exactly are you having problems with?

Abs

i have my server on ftp via filezilla.. then i upload @aaw to it.. then i restart my server and join multyplayer.. i cant see a @mod in the expansion list of the server...

you need to put a modline into your servers command line

example

-port=2402 -profiles=blah/blah -name=server -maxplayers=14 -config=server_oa_static_ace.cfg -mod=@CBA;@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_RU;@ACEX_PLA;@ACEX_USNAVY;@isla_duala;@FDF_Podagorsk;@FRAN_quesh_kibrul;@FRAN_sbrodj;@ACRE;@Lingor;@namalsk;@panthera;@sap_everon;@fallujah;@ToraBora;@PLR;@RH;@zcommon_ace -world=empty -exthreads=1 -

im a good noob about this...

i have only a server.cfg map.. i think that you mean this one for the command line..

where i must put my @folders.. in a expansion folder or normal on the first page.. make a picture about mine ftp list

dont know how i must do that...

1237219565_6_dN90.jpeg

1237219568_6_Ky4h.jpeg

ps.. with yomatool.. if i want to use this for my members to sync with the mods for a operation or something. where can i upload the addons for my server?

Edited by michel87