Sign in to follow this  
icebreakr

Visitors for Arma2

ok fellas!...

Amazing! Do you think you could walk us through your process? From design to modelling to texturing to importing, I'd love to learn more about how you've created this thing of beauty. :)

Abs

Wow....just wow! Amazing work. Cant wait to make a movie with those....and also looking forward to blasting them;)

i'm working on the body armor for a heavier version right now. still in the design phase though. but don't expect full body armor since i refuse to have to rig anything complicated for arma ever again.

By the looks of what he said thar -Points to quote- There should be an armored version at some point. ^_^

There will be a regular "grunt" and an uparmored, more tougher unit.

Damn grays, my least favorite alien visitors, I love forward to leading my special forces in hunting them down in the woods of Chenarus.

Because he said he wasn't. Please respect his choice and let him be. If he feels like doing it later on he can choose to, but he chose not to make dinosauroids. So can I, as any other member can request, that you please stop bringing it up?

not exactly. i'll quote myself:

the reptile will be a reskin for now. i'm not really inspired by the concept enough to make a whole new head.

so to make it clear. i'll make a new texture for the reptiles with scales and stuff. and maybe i'll add something like this fellar has on his head:

http://view.stern.de/de/picture/1634928/Natur-Tiere-Reptilien-Farbenspiel---VIEWspotlight-echse-510x510.jpg

so it will "only" be a reskin not a new model.

@Mark1028: so please read what i write. the answers are all there:)

I hope he will make the dinosauroid later.

Abs user told me he is a dinosauroid. And i met a reptoid 3 months ago. If you want, i will open a new topic for reptoids.

Abs user told me he is a dinosauroid. And i met a reptoid 3 months ago. If you want, i will open a new topic for reptoids.

EkibO.jpg

Edited by PuFu

Is there a 'Like post' button. Hehe but back to the topic eh? ^^; Don't want this closed for going off topic

Why do you say dinosauroids cant be? Or grey aliens in real life? Do you think that we are the only intelligent species in the universe?

Why do you say dinosauroids cant be? Or grey aliens in real life? Do you think that we are the only intelligent species in the universe?

Not sure if trolling or serious...

If serious, here's a serious answer...

Not to go too much off topic, but yes. Until we actually find a planet that meets the requirements for life in general (and we have not), then the answer is that we ARE the only really intelligent species (capable of doing what we've done here). Because if there aren't any living species on other planets, how are there going to be intelligent species on other planets? And who on here said there aren't aliens in real life?

If trolling, well, you got me... :p

Anyway, Bad Benson, I like the aliens. They look really cool, and awesome, and kinda creepy all at the same time. About the body armor, torso armor, maybe a helmet too would look cool enough.

OFF:

I am serious. The scientist have found "abnormal" skulls (Starchild), they sent it to a test and they said "it looks like an alien-human hybrid". I watched it on NatGeo. I can link an another video about the Starchild skull. If the Starchild skull is a real alien-human hybrid skull, we can say, the aliens visited us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb-5l9HGvp8

What about the military and civilian UFO sightnings? The soldiers and civilians were idiots, who have seen flying saucers? And what about the victims of abductions?

I will open a new topic for aliens

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?130706-Aliens-and-UFOs

Here is that topic, so we can discuss these aliens.

Edited by Mark1028

OFF:

I am serious. The scientist have found "abnormal" skulls (Starchild), they sent it to a test and they said "it looks like an alien-human hybrid". I watched it on NatGeo. I can link an another video about the Starchild skull. If the Starchild skull is a real alien-human hybrid skull, we can say, the aliens visited us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb-5l9HGvp8

Thats the skull of child belonging to a tribe of native-indians that deformed the skulls of their children after birth on purpose.

This information is years old.

Please can we get back on topic? This has happened before and I don't think anyone wants another argument. I for one know how it went the first time. Not pretty.

people like you are the reason why sci fi and fantasy mods are no longer made in arma. everytime someone with a single ounce of imagination decides to create something original, hordes of nutjobs like you descend of the topic demanding that their ideal imaginary space alien fetish be recreated to exacting detail.

let icebreakr create whatever the hell HE wants, be it dinosauroids/greys/eldar/self replicating nanobots/whatever. in the meantime stop bloody trolling this topic with bullshit conspiracy theories.

Just to confirm as I've only just come back. Benson's aliens, will they be the de facto alien threat or are they an addition to IceBreakr's aliens? Perhaps as some sort of 'command elite' or something?

thx for the kind words everyone! i'm open to suggestions for the looks of the weapons. i'm still thinking about which way to go style-wise.

You could take a cue from the UFO: Aftermath/Aftershock series...

Large image

The idea is they use bio-technology for their armour and weapons. In essence they cultivate their weapons so that it can be an adaptable platform. I know you've said you're not up for full body armour, but it's just an idea for the kind of look you can go for. And who knows, some eager chaps may want to try their hand at it! ;)

Edited by Mach2Infinity