Sign in to follow this  
icebreakr

Visitors for Arma2

Well, they are done. But I'm still tweaking their weapons. And most importantly, taking away their new grenade launchers ;)

Well, they are done. But I'm still tweaking their weapons. And most importantly, taking away their new grenade launchers ;)

Great to hear! :D I am curious of this new weapons :) Finally I will be able to do missions in x-com style with great looking aliens. Great work :) Good luck in your work.

Regards

Aww... But grenade launchers are so fun!

perfect addon for Warfare conversion.

but possible Aliens tech-tree possibilities kinda frustrating/wide presently ;)

You just turned my three-sided warfare map & idea into 4. ;) Thanks =)

Hello IceBreakr

will you include some missions with the mod just to show it's potential to players and mission makers.

and when i say missions i mean to things like the missions you have mentioned on page 14.

Well, BadBenson is working on new weapons (no WIPs sorry) and he'll be done soon.

I'm preparing a big MP event with SBP Team playing as aliens (probably assisted by one other team, 16AA / Fusion / etc. come to my mind) versus all other players. I'm planning three missions with various objectives. I'll announce it here on BIF when we release this addon.

It will be worth the wait guys. This will be a high quality addon for sure.

A new map will be made for Zetaborn Aliens v2.0 addon. Its based on a real area in USA (sorry, not Roswell or any other similiar place). Its a small rural area with three towns an an airport (or two). Perfect for human vs alien MP event with several scenarios I'm already putting together ;) it should be fun.

I very much hope it will include a crop circle and/or some weird paleo-american rock paintings depicting earlier Visitations ;)

Don't worry, its all there ;)

Name of the map will be "Keystone, USA" ;)

Very nice! This is getting better and better. Thanks for all the hard work you guys are putting into it.

would be really good if you will make a 15km on 15km map of area 51 later.

if not then i can understand, but still with all the conspiracies around it a map like this will fit perfectly for an addon like this.

Screw zombiez when you have Alienz lurking around making creepy sounds ;)

spidi_encounter.jpg

Edited by IceBreakr

Don't worry, its all there ;)

Name of the map will be "Keystone, USA" ;)

W-we might get an American map? Like, that isn't against the rules or something?

Hey Ice, just curious, are just the infantry weapons for the Zeta being reworked or the vehicles too?

Infantry weapons are new, but I'm tweaking the vehicle weapons, too. Tonight I hope to make them more agressive toward infantry, too.

Hello Ice, I'd like to ask what physics will they vehicles use? I mean fixed or rotary wing? becouse when i was playing version included in Isla Duala, I have met with problem crashing air vehicles when they were just flying around and attacking infantry. only mothership does what it should do.

Also I would suggest fixed wing phisics with VTOL option for player.

Hello Ice, I'd like to ask what physics will they vehicles use? I mean fixed or rotary wing? becouse when i was playing version included in Isla Duala, I have met with problem crashing air vehicles when they were just flying around and attacking infantry. only mothership does what it should do.

Also I would suggest fixed wing phisics with VTOL option for player.

i think the mv 22 flight model will fit the most for this

i think the mv 22 flight model will fit the most for this

I dunno if AI can land and start F35 and Harrier in VTOL but I remember that AI can land and start MV-22 in VTOL