Sign in to follow this  
icebreakr

Visitors for Arma2

Did you know that Roberto Gazdić is making an UFO mod for OFP (2001) ?

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

What's up on those grey aliens? Can u post some screens?

I loved this mod in Arma, its good to see it making a reappearance in Arma 2.

Mark1028: I wish him luck and yes, I did see that he's working for OFP scene.

Good news is that BB's alien is undergoing final tests and it will make an appearance soon ;)

Great! Looking forward to the release.

Zetaborn have been included with Duala Full release in order to shock some players in your team (if you're a C/O / mission maker) - and I hope you have succeeded ;)

I think the best way would be to have a standalone release now, since practically no-one released a mission featuring zetaborns on Duala?

Zetaborn have been included with Duala Full release in order to shock some players in your team (if you're a C/O / mission maker) - and I hope you have succeeded ;)

I think the best way would be to have a standalone release now, since practically no-one released a mission featuring zetaborns on Duala?

I'd like a mission that makes very little mention of them (only VERY subtle hints). Then during a standard mission (e.g. search&destroy drug lab deep in the jungle) it would be good if a few clues could be found (worried parents, dead cows, missing guards, etc.) before encountering them.

BTW did anyone every create a mission like this with Charon's Predator mod?

I'd like a mission that makes very little mention of them (only VERY subtle hints). Then during a standard mission (e.g. search&destroy drug lab deep in the jungle) it would be good if a few clues could be found (worried parents, dead cows, missing guards, etc.) before encountering them.

BTW did anyone every create a mission like this with Charon's Predator mod?

Actually I did. I love to play with my guys 2-3 regular missions then I usually include some strange sounds, UniSol scientists doing shady business ;)

Most memorable moments:

- simple raid the village, encounter 100+ zombies running towards your squad durign foggy night ;)

- encountering not one but two AI predators in a village, 360 protection, still being wiped out but team managed to kill both predators ;)

- patrol is stopped by a lone woman standing beside her car during a night. When team approached her she screamed (ogg voicefile) "no one can save you!" and she is shot by a laser to the back ;) aliens then launch offensive and team needs to secure the sector where usually one zeta is hiding somewhere with wounded legs ;)

I have over than 150+ missions but never found time to make them "addon-free" or at least cut down the addon use and release as a pack :/

I know my video has been posted elsewhere. But really it belongs here since it ties in with the title. I'll see whether I can be tempted to do a campaign of sorts. Enjoy:

Ylg1MqmJSng

@[Topgun] - Great vid

Hey BB, you need any Beta testers for the new aliens? I would love to give them a whirl........and an introduction to various caliber weaponry;)

Edited by dcal

@[Topgun] - Great vid

Hey BB, you need any Beta testers for the new aliens? I would love to give them a whirl........and an introduction to various caliber weaponry;)

I'm testing them tonight.

Actually I did. I love to play with my guys 2-3 regular missions then I usually include some strange sounds, UniSol scientists doing shady business ;)

Most memorable moments:

- simple raid the village, encounter 100+ zombies running towards your squad durign foggy night ;)

- encountering not one but two AI predators in a village, 360 protection, still being wiped out but team managed to kill both predators ;)

- patrol is stopped by a lone woman standing beside her car during a night. When team approached her she screamed (ogg voicefile) "no one can save you!" and she is shot by a laser to the back ;) aliens then launch offensive and team needs to secure the sector where usually one zeta is hiding somewhere with wounded legs ;)

I have over than 150+ missions but never found time to make them "addon-free" or at least cut down the addon use and release as a pack :/

That's EXCATLY the kind of madness that I'm thinking of.

Lemme know if you ever get round to releasing that Predator mission

@Mark1028

Infraction +1 for spamming. Asking for release dates/news is considered spamming.

Also I would like to warn you that if you spam this thread again I will ban you from the thread. All you have done here is spam and it stops now!

Edited by Guest
fixed typo

I managed to acquire a disturbing video gathered by a friend of mine working for GAL (Government Army of Lingor), his name cannot be revealed.

It seems that Venator PMC group lost a contact with one of their choppers yesterday evening. They sent out a team to a search and rescue mission and it seems they are missing now, too. Army sweeped the area around the helicopter wreckage couple hours later, no one survived the crash. And all the found of SAR team were bunch of empty casings lying all over the ground and a helmet with camera mounted on it in a nearby forest. Friend retrieved a SD card from it and sent me this footage, probably recording last moments of Venator's rescue party...

Excellent! We stand by ready to avenge the fallen PMC. Its on.....thanks for the update Ice

:D

Disturbing footage there IceBreakr. Coupled with the footage smuggled out of Molatia, we could be dealing with a worldwide hostile incursion. Better light those tyres on the tarmac...

Release: this week.

Outstanding Ice! I have been checking daily for release news among other things I follow. Congrats on the upcoming release

Can someone please help me with zombie fsm script? The one I use is from A1 and its terrible. Bloodseekers (unarmed ones) are not nearly enough dangerous. Please help me find a working MP script that I could use. I can release it right after testing.

zetaborns2.jpg

Credits: Bad Benson (brand new alien model)

As I've said yesterday, we need a working fsm for huntdown+pounce script (MP compatible) ;) then I can release.

There are a couple of us working on a mission using the zetaborn, but we're running into an issue where the Zetaborn ships don't attack ground units (mainly inf) any idea, or are we just missing something?

Will check the configs Crazy_ivan and also make an in-game test until the issue is resolved. So you actually need smaller UFOs to attack infantry, right?

We tried both the XZ variants They would about 1 in 10 times, where the mothership would level everything most of the time

Hi IceBreakr

the new alien models looks very good.

I'm pleased to see the release.:)

Edited by chrys45