Sign in to follow this  
icebreakr

Visitors for Arma2

Yes, but new model is needed, this one dates since OFP with just little fixes. I've asked a very talented guy around here to help me out, so lets have fingers crossed to see a new alien soon ;)

Awww will you just look at that cute little fella! :bounce3:

I actually loled when i saw that alien dude.

Looking forward to this bro.

Godspeed!

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

make something like THIS!!!!

God that movie probably had the most ill fashioned movies ever. The alien's ships looks like things from the gutter.

The aliens will probably invade just to prove us their good taste in fashion. :P

Edited by Foxhound
Do not quote images!

I'm just waiting to see what the new Zetaborn look like when Ice is ready to show'm off.

And this may be something personal, but would it be a bit too much to ask about possibly updating the look of the vehicles/weapons of the Zetaborn? They seem a little... dated... or would it be better to ask if they are also getting the makeover like the aliens themselves are? :O

The reptilians have secret cities deep within the Earth. This is where they live most of the time unless they pay a trip to the surface and mingle with humans, at the same time they use their highly advanced technology to disguise themselves.

Most human conflicts are spurred on by these "Reptoids" and many of them control the political sphere around the globe. It is said that one day, they will invade from the Hollow Earth and wipe out humanity to claim the surface as their own. We cannot allow this to happen! We must stop the reptilians! :yay:

XD Now Raserisk I dunno if you're making a joke about the reptoid thing or are serious lol either way that made my day XD Hahaha.... but :P WE're not talking reptoid things here XD We're talking about ET! Non-Local critters :P Hehe

Dude, I don't want this topic to go to Offtopic :)

Mark1028: I might consider a reptilian skin for a new alien, will let you know when I talk to ehm.... some certain folks.

Next time I have to clean up this thread, I'm just gonna get Godzilla to do it for me.

O= Ice! How goes the aliens? I mean... hows the word on'm? o: And is there any word on if the vehicles/weapons are being updated on their looks?

Ah mmk ^^ Shiney new aliens but blocky weapons/vehicles X3 Oh well! At least the aliens will look threatening mixed with the scary-ugly gear! (Ugly is used in the good sense here hehe) Thanks for the quick answer though =D

Oh hell I can hardly do a thing toward modeling. >_< The thing that always stops me is the fact I have -no- texturing/config knowledge and near no modeling skill. I've always liked the idea of learning how to but really lack the will to because I get started and start thinking that no one would ever like/use any idea I have brewing in my head.

XD And my shameful self pride makes it hard for me to ever ask for help. That or the fear of being beaten into the ground of 'that's pointless rawr' but then again I'm sure a lot of modders put up with that X_X Haha... now I have the urge to try again XD

Oh hell I can hardly do a thing toward modeling. >_< The thing that always stops me is the fact I have -no- texturing/config knowledge and near no modeling skill. I've always liked the idea of learning how to but really lack the will to because I get started and start thinking that no one would ever like/use any idea I have brewing in my head.

XD And my shameful self pride makes it hard for me to ever ask for help. That or the fear of being beaten into the ground of 'that's pointless rawr' but then again I'm sure a lot of modders put up with that X_X Haha... now I have the urge to try again XD

Well maybe you should try again, instead of expecting the small number of addon makers to do it for you!

I'm not expecting anything -_- Don't need to get mad at me and basically calling me ungrateful to addon makers. I'm not going to argue my situation why in the thread. But that's uncalled for, please take a moment a think of the other reasons why I don't do it before you start saying I expect addon makers to do everything -_-

Really looking forward to see these new aliens when there done no mater how long it takes. Am glad that SigintArm didnt seem to up set to the response from Roadkill who i think needs to take some chill out time . I don't think us non addon makers mean to try to rush you on with your work , its just armed assault and oa can be a wee bit addictive when it comes to addons and its even worse when you see the dedication that been applied to the addons .so who wouldn't want to add aliens to oa and try to make oa the best wide ranging game out there . so yes us non addon makers can be a wee bit to pushy when it comes to the game but were not being ****holes just a wee bit to keen.

Reptilian class proved to be so hard to complete as there are so many RL photos that differ each time. So we decided to make Pupulons.

p.s - just kiddin', we're on track ;) I'm amazed at first WIP models, we'll show em when we are closer to release.

Do you will make those 4 subspecies? Like dino sapiens, dino erectus? Please give them the Dinosauroid faction name and the dino sapiens robustus or dino erectus for class name.

The only difference between the 4 subspecies is only the head. Which subspecies do you make?

he didn't do the your Trex...whould you stop pestering the guy?

Dinosauroids? Maybe recreations of Harry Turtledove's WorldWar series may not be so far off, because it tells of a invasion by a Reptilian humanoid race called "The Race" from outer space during WW2

http://www.badmovieplanet.com/3btheater/books/pulp/worldwarinbalance.html

http://turtledove.wikia.com/wiki/The_Race

Edited by (2142)Gen.Reaper