Sign in to follow this  
JuggernautOfWar

Missing Operation Serpent and Crimson Lance Official Missions

I've only got two warfare missions available to me in Operation Arrowhead. I have all ArmA games and all DLC, yet still the BAF Warfare missions will not show up in my missions list for each appropriate map. Here is a picture from the Warfare Manual. Just for clarification, the missing missions are Crimson Lance and Operation Serpent.

If you need, I can provide a screenshot of my available MP missions to show the lack of the BAF CTI Warfare missions. Thank you for any and all assistance with this matter.

I'm curious too! It's good to see that I'm not alone in wondering where these missions are!

Are you certain you're running the BAF DLC? i.e. Your shortcut has the command -mod=BAF somewhere in its target line?

Are you certain you're running the BAF DLC? i.e. Your shortcut has the command -mod=BAF somewhere in its target line?

Confirmed -mod=BAF, yet these 2 missions are not available. :confused:

Confirmed -mod=BAF, yet these 2 missions are not available. :confused:

What this guy said. I've got all the other BAF missions and content working just fine.

Edited by JuggernautOfWar

Same here, this two mission do not exist in the MP menue.

Same issue here, also noticed in editor that there is no BAF hq Vehicle, so can not have a BAF warfare game via editor either.

Sounds like it might be outdated or missed information, actually. The missions_baf.pbo in the Common folder does not contain either of those missions, so unless they're in the encrypted one under the BAF mod folder, they don't exist. I hypothesize that they were not included due to the lack of Warfare vehicles and objects for the BAF faction, but don't take my word for it.

Anyone ever played those 2 missions in the past to prove if they were ever released?

If someone can edit Warfare Manual maybe consider doing so.

It says "This page was last modified 12:56, 19 November 2010" and I think I saw something else there too that would be worth of correcting.

What is going to be done about the missing missions? Does 'acknowledged' mean you are going to implement them or just delete them from the wiki? I'd really like some more Warfare missions for OA/CO. In the current state we have to either chose between ArmA 2 or OA.

i like the looks of the BAF warfare missions mainly due to the lack of heavy armor. most other warfare games simply degrade into big tank rushes, when all i really want to do is fight on foot (without simply hiding in a town camp buying ATGMs for an hour killing waves of tanks)

i like the looks of the BAF warfare missions mainly due to the lack of heavy armor. most other warfare games simply degrade into big tank rushes, when all i really want to do is fight on foot (without simply hiding in a town camp buying ATGMs for an hour killing waves of tanks)

This. Also the BIS stock Warfare seems to be the only one out there with coop/SP compatibility.

deleted

Edited by OMAC