Sign in to follow this  
Sith

New resistance movie

New Resistance movie released. Check it out here.

Looking really sweet.....but it it stutters and skips alot for me...any1 else experiencing this problem?

Can´t even download it,

seems to be alot of traffic... going to try it later.

Damn that one guy moves releastic turning his body to the explosion...is that in game? does this mean the animations have been up-dated?

Nice, seems soundeffects had also undergo certain changes, the AK sound is a different from the original.

The village the bus is driving through at the beginning of the clip looks quite extensive. Sky and special effects (explosions) textures however seem unchanged, guess you can´t have everything... nevertheless looking really good.

Hope they release some further clips or screenshots.

smile.gif

Yea was pretty nice didnt tell much of the story thou. AI seem to crouch now and fire.

just watched movie WOW well impressed, yes the reaction of the civillian to the explosion is awsome, i hope its like that ingame.

damn now i cant wait =[[[[

Awesome video.

For those of you having problems downloading it we have it in our web, it's in spanish but I think is pretty obvious were to get the video tounge.gif

Here is the mirror: LEOFP

Oh hell yeah. just think about what kind of street fighting is gonna happen now that we have real towns smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ May 15 2002,01:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Oh hell yeah. just think about what kind of street fighting is gonna happen now that we have real towns  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

simple. I have fun running around, sight seeing.

My team: Ralph! stop running around like a headless chicken!

Enemy: All! do not shoot Ralph! he's trying to draw our fire!

Watch the movie again. Stop the video when u see the sea. Then look at it carefuly. Noticed anything u like? smile.gif

Uhm, I notice the sun seems to scatter its reflection across the ocean.

BTW, why haven't they fixed it so that wheeled vehicles don't produce dustclouds on asphalt roads ?

The island looks nice so far from what I have seen. I did notice the bus sounds just like the civil trucks do. sad.gif

Very nice indeed!

I was disappointed by one thing though. Have you noticed that we have 5 different tank models in the game, but only one tractor model and it seems to be that way in resistance too. What's up with that? biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpaceAlex @ May 15 2002,05:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Watch the movie again. Stop the video when u see the sea. Then look at it carefuly. Noticed anything u like? smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

There are two ocean scenes. The first's with BMPs and troops at the beach. The second's with 6 helos heading inland.

What do you see that we don't?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ May 15 2002,08:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif6--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpaceAlex @ May 15 2002,05wow.gif6)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Watch the movie again. Stop the video when u see the sea. Then look at it carefuly. Noticed anything u like? smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

There are two ocean scenes. The first's with BMPs and troops at the beach. The second's with 6 helos heading inland.

What do you see that we don't?<span id='postcolor'>

Look at the reflection of the sun.

ref.jpg

LOL... biggrin.gif that sure is one big arrow... secret weapon ?? The video is very kewl...Can hardley wait until it hits the streets... Come on BIS... drink more coffee so you do not need any sleep... back to work wink.gif ...btw thx.

Everyone bang your tin cups on your computer desks and repeat after me:

DEH-MO! DEH-MO! DEH-MO!

biggrin.gif

<bangs head>...DEH-MO! DEH-MO! DEH-MO! biggrin.gif