Sign in to follow this  
smokedog3para

Bit of help please

hi all ive got my map to the stage where id like to view it in arma2 when i binpbo it it stops with an error then carries on packing when i look in the report it says

<world = "p:\greens\greens.wrp">

Cannot open object ca\plants\clutter_grass_general.p3d

im using a modded bkt map that is a tutorial map but am using sgt aces tut data files renamed to my tag with all config renamed as the originals would not work so had to mod them from sgt aces

can any 1 let me know ive had it showing as a world in editor for placing units but now the world wont show thanks if you can help me as to tired to think as ive been at it for a week now cheers all

thought i would try some other sample maps and all of them have the same problem when bulldozer loads all paths are correct all rvmats and like have been renamed file structure correct every map does it doesnt matter what ground texture sm_grass or beton.paa just wont load is there any help out there

Edited by SmokeDog3PARA

if the world displays correctly while previewing from Visitor i.e. ground textures match your MASK layer, then it might simply be a config error - are you using clutter from ARMA1 (plants.pbo)??? - if yes you have to have depoe'd it and placed it in your CA folder in your Visitor working directory

if you're NOT using the ARMA1 plants.pbo then try tweaking your config file by replacing any clutter definitions (cfgclutter, cfgsurfaces) with clutter from the ARMA2 plants2.pbo

Hi thanks for a reply im not running arma1 was that what both the tutorials were made on as that might explain why no texture can be found if the config clutter is from an arma1 map this is the bit in config i think

class clutter {

class GrassGeneral : DefaultClutter {

model = "ca\plants\clutter_grass_general.p3d";

affectedByWind = 0.3;

swLighting = 1;

scaleMin = 0.75;

scaleMax = 1.0;

};

class GrassFlowers : GrassGeneral {

model = "ca\plants\clutter_grass_flowers.p3d";

};

class GrassLong : GrassGeneral {

model = "ca\plants\clutter_grass_long.p3d";

affectedByWind = 0.6;

scaleMin = 0.6;

scaleMax = 1.1;

};

that is what stops bulldozer loading a texture and as above is the report i get from grass clutter and when in binpbo log and all so when island goes to load in arma2 it says cant find grass clutter p3d on 2d editor

well...

everything called ca\plants\.... is vegetation from arma1

you should replace all these paths with plants from ca\plants2\clutter...

if you don´t have these plants installed on your p:\drive then you should do it first...

Hi thanks beton im getting that now just reconfig that config file and hopefully be done

been reading and stressing for days to get in the map in arma2 ao 2d editor i still have an error on the sgt ace map and the btk map when i try the tut mask guide the mask is tiling in layers folder it finishes.

i open bull and it loads textures apart from the ground tex keeps doing it and have i left it plain ie as the tut guide says to the letter and the other guide blacknights still both maps use diff texs but neither will display in bull i get some texture on ground but has an error strange 1 only just done a fresh install as well i have renamed all files needed as guide says using my tag smoke sorry for the long post

hi all ive got some more questions for you if you can answer them for me as I cant get binpbo to binarise with no errors and my sangin map to show and work for testing in A2 2d editor

1. Setting up config.cpp using the sgt ace tut as guide but using OA content sky box how to change lighting for OA map for default

2. Binpbo errors keep getting bad p3d version 49 on all models in map and other errors

I have tried a couple of different configs.cpp and had some trouble.

They had the arma1 clutter so changed to arma2 clutter and still get errors i have renamed what i needed to in the config.cpp so am a bit stuck now.

Can any check my config.cpp to give me a heads up and also maybe take a look at my bulldozer rpt thanks ill post the error report and config.cpp when asked

pastebin link for config.cpp http://pastebin.jonasscholz.de/1311

Edited by SmokeDog3PARA

I'm pretty new to all of this too but I looked at your pastebin and didn't see any reference or include to any models at all. Are you sure that's the config.cpp you are getting errors with?

hi thanks for the reply i keep getting this error on binpbo when packing it stops twice saying config error .cpp then stops says cant continue.

Then it continues packing and then i get this in the notepad pbo http://pastebin.com/W4AjciC2

Also are all the configs from the ca folder meant to be copied as all mine are thats A10 through to Zagrab im not using armour air water weapons language on my map just bplants roads structures buildings and new OA content so do i need them all when i try to delete some i get even more errors the bad p3d thing in binpbo

thanks again

just want to get in and try the map in editor now need to clear up the errors in config as dont need clutter yet just a bare configg to open my map for testing and binpbo to sort it self out

I know have a config.cpp that goes through the bin.pbo with no errors and shows up in arma2 "But" im getting an rvmat error

I know now why the binpbo kept crashing as when i done the copy bat bit in the sgt ace tut it copied all ca configs from a10 to zagrabad configs so when exe binpbo it crashed it be aware mikero tools copies things you do not need so i took them out my hellskitchen2\ca folder only left plants buildings rocks roads structures ui language and OA plants roads rocks structures so if you get the same probs as above thats your fix

im having trouble with the rvmat satlco when loading in arma2 saw some 1 else in the sgt ace thread that had the same problem but could not see how he fixed it any help would be great

Edited by SmokeDog3PARA

Hi SmokeDog....

You seem to have quite a few errors all happening at once... looking at BinPbo's report here I see a lot of...

* Updating base class - #this isn't an error... probably... ignore them for now anyway...

* Error reading binary file 'p:\hellskitchen2\config.cpp' - #that's MUCH more important...

as is this....

* Config : some input after EndOfFile.

So... on to the config you posted..... where did you get it???

Some of it is a bit...confusing... specially when read alongside the error report...

Eg...

in the config you have a path.....

worldName = "\hellskitchen2\hellskitchen2.wrp";

(which, incidentally, probably should be...

worldName = "hellskitchen2\hellskitchen2.wrp";

But that's not the important bit... the most important bit is that in the BinPbo error log it also says.....

Updating base class ->LandRover_Base, by p:\hellskitchen2\ca\wheeled_e\LR\config.cpp

Which looks like your setup is.....

P:\drive - okay so far...

Project is directly on P:\ - ie:

P:\hellskitchen\ > all project files at this level?

If that's the case then you're differently structured from Sgt Ace's tutorial, which uses a "nametag", or "namespace" - like this...

P:\nametag\hellskitchen\>>projectfiles go here...

Now... "nametags folders" aren't absolutely necessary, and several of the most experienced "old school" island makers don't bother with one... this means they also don't have to bother with that extra "personal Ca folder" with all the config.cpp's in it inside their "namespace" either...

Your setup seems to be a mixture of both... you don't have a "namespace" but you do have a "personal Ca folder", but inside your project folder! - not inside your "namespace" folder - on the same level as your project folder... which is where it should be if you use this structure...

I reckon this is where all these "Updating base class" report entries are coming from...

That's unlikely to work smoothly.....

Rather than get involved in the debate about whether "namespaces" are "necessary" or not - 'cause it seems pretty certain they aren't - as long as you're structured accordingly... I'll just say that Sgt Ace's tutorial DOES use one - the "Tut" folder on P:\ - so if you're copying the tutorial to start with - and it's the best way to start - then copy the structure of the tutorial too....

Other fundamental stuff...

I don't see any of these entries in your config...

class Clutter

{

#include "cfgClutter.hpp"

};

* you need to include the clutter definitions if you want clutter...

... more importantly....

//SURFACES

#include "cfgSurfaces.hpp"

You need to include your surface definitions if you want... well... surfaces really.... this is part of your ground texture definitions... can't really do without this file either...

In other words - it's all a bit confused I think... there seems to be elements from several tutorials in here, and, reading back from a few of your previous posts - it seems that one or two of them may even be Arma 1 based... this isn't entirely bad, since a lot of stuff is the same from Arma 1 days - but a lot also isn't... you need to be able to decide what's still relevant and what isn't - and your first tutorial isn't the time to be doing that.....

I know it sounds like a total pain, but I'd suggest starting again... I mean really again - complete reinstall from scratch - establish your structure properly - identical to Sgt Ace's tutorial - which is guaranteed 100% working and 100% Arma 2-relevant...

Get that tutorial binarizing 100% no errors...

i still have an error on the sgt ace map

Well you shouldn't have - it works 100% if you follow everything correctly... there's no point in adapting a tutorial terrain if it isn't working...

You really need to do that tutorial all the way - 100% no errors, binarised and in-game...

Then rename everything to your own personal namespace and projectname - get it binarizing 100% error-free and in-game again...

Then you know you're OK... from then on in it's just a question of adding your own data and enhancing that basic working project.....

I know saying basically "start over" isn't particularly helpful... but it's so important to get these basics right - everything else depends on this underlying structure to be correct - if it isn't... well - it's a bit like worrying if you've got the correct steering wheel on a car that has no engine... a legitimate concern, but the engine really should come first... ;)

Give this post a read... have another go with the tutorial - the Sgt Ace one!... it definitely binarizes 100% clean... make it so! - then you're well on your way... from then on it's just an adapting files and paths situation.....

Don't give up! - it does all work!... a couple of weeks you'll think "s**t - why did that confuse me so much? - it's all pretty obvious really now I've done it"...

B

Edited by Bushlurker

hi thanks for the reply ill start from the begining to answer some of your questions I am building my config from sgt ace and black knight's but binned the blackknight 1 as got sgt ace working now.

I am using the sgt ace config.cpp I just changed the names i needed inc the surface and clutter .hpp to hellskitchen2 and took out the config.cpp folders in my hellskitchen2\ca folder that were causing the errors that are above. All the stuff that was not road building plant rock structure related was deleted from config.cpp folders.

Now my map is binerized in bin.pbo with no errors and shows in Arma2 so got past that config error now

I am using my ofpec tag for texture naming "smoke_hilna example" not the folder setup my set up is like this

:P\hellskitchen2\ data

source

ca

data\layers all textures and rvmats changed name to smoke_and told rvmat editor where to look hellskitchen2\data\smoke_

source\terrain \pbl and terrain pic also legend sat_lco mask_lco layer config all correct paths smoke_ before texture name all paths hellskitchen2\data\smoke_

ca all folders copied from main p drive ca folder .cpp thats every thing if i dont use all of them my map will binarize no problems if i dont use them it crashes if i use all of the ca configs it crashes

I think your right my set up is not like aces tut\tut_samplemap\ p \smoke\hellskitchen2\ smoke being my ofpec tag

mine is like this p\hellskitchen2\

I have been using 2 guides so thats were alot of conflicts lie also knights stuff like you said had arma1 clutter i didnt have arma1 so it messed up the config.cpp it needed changing to ca\plants2 models to work.

The above config.cpp didn't have clutter or surface i get that now now thanks for the explanation im getting my head round it slowly

i have had the sgt ace map in bulldozer with correct textures and loaded it fine and had it binerized no probs.

But when i made my own map new stlco new mask all worked with 2 textures from takistan map I got problems with bulldozer then bin.pbo errors I got that sorted now but the tut map wont load the sat textures like they first did still so think some where in temp folder there is something still linking my texture files even though they are pathed and named different keep getting this type of error ive spent close to 500 hours lost 1 map restarted fresh on this map 200 hours in now and it worked in visitor and bulldozer now it doesn't and I have changed nothing.

I got sat and mask done the textures showing correctly the models on map how i want them config.cpp now sorted bin.pbo works no errors

but it says no texture loaded in arma2 editor so went back in my pew in visitor then redo sat and mask then reload bulldozer as sat texture is not showing and get the this old message again listed twice error dam cant win

Edited by SmokeDog3PARA

update now ive uninstalled all bi tools reloaded them cleared my temp folders data layers reloaded my map .pew and redone the sat_lco mask_lco now i get my texture layer back and it works again all my paths are correct the above config was wrong now i have 1 that works aswell thanks to all who helped

word of warning some times all paths are correct either bulldozer or visitor freaks out and will no longer load textures that have worked this has now happend twice and that is were i get all error messages from the rpt just clean and reinstall

@ bushlurker when using the the surface config from sgt ace he is using the sm_grass for texture im using smoke_hilna and smoke_pole as mine do i just replace his sm_grass to smoke_hilna and smoke_pole in the surface config straight swap

Edited by SmokeDog3PARA

Glad to hear it's starting to come together at last!!!

This first setting up and grasping the basics stage is confusing at first... I reckon about half the people who have a go at a terrain never get by this stage!... think of it as a sort of rite of passage... you've proved you're serious about making a terrain now :D

Not really true of course... it's just quite a few unfamiliar and not immediately logical concepts to grasp all at once... takes a couple of weeks of struggle 'till it all starts to click into place... we've all been there and done that and asked those questions and screwed up those paths - not so very long ago either... ;)

Anyhow...

@ bushlurker when using the the surface config from sgt ace he is using the sm_grass for texture im using smoke_hilna and smoke_pole as mine do i just replace his sm_grass to smoke_hilna and smoke_pole in the surface config straight swap

Yup... "sm" is the "tag" Sgt Ace used - if you use the same and someone has your island and Sgt Aces island loaded at the same time - conflicts will occur - no grass on one island or the other is a typical result...

Worse still is if you copy textures from a BIS island and don't retag them - that usually means no clutter on Utes, or Cherno or whatever... not good...

Just retag those texture files with "smoke_" or whatever, and make corresponding changes to all configs/rvmats/wherever those textures are mentioned...

One small but important point... the Arma engine doesn't like CAPITAL LETTERS in filenames! - classnames are OK, but NOT filenames... that includes filenames of rvmats, textures, etc...

So - you could define a surface and call it...

class MyDryGrasas

that's ok...

But if the filename for that surface texture was...

Smoke_MyDryGrass_detail_co.paa

You'd get a "bad case in filename" error

Whereas...

smoke_mydrygrass_detail_co.paa

... will work fine.....

Good luck!

B

Edited by Bushlurker

thanks alot for taking the time i still get errors though in sgt ace tut when the xcopy bit happens he only has

data

buildings2

plants2

roads

roads2

then he copys the ca configs from these

i have oa and am using the batch arma2p which copys the whole lot from the ca in game directory and converts to 48 from 49 .p3ds have a look help.jpg

these extra configs mash up binbpo and then creates all the above errors if i take out the 1s i dont need it will binerize pbo alright

So I am getting there but between these configs and bulldozer and binpbo that's were all the errors happen and they happen quiet a lot as you have seen my posts all errors come from these configs being copied in to the binpbo on packing as like i said before all my texture paths are correct and layers but it will work ok for a while then messes up so fresh install after files have been deleted seems to sort it thanks again

Hmmm...

Though I haven't really used OA objects seriously yet, I have messed with Mikero's Arma2P - seems to work OK though it's a little... overenthusiastic... at unpacking stuff...

Yeah - you can just delete stuff thats obviously not necessary...

Sgt Ace uses a little batchfile to copy all those configs from his "main" P:\CA folder to the .cpp's only "personal namespace" CA folder he recommends...

Edit that batchfile if you haven't already - so it reads...

xcopy *.cpp P:\Smoke\ca\ /S /Y

... drop it in your main P:\CA folder and run it - it'll make your "personal namespace" CA configs folder for you...

You'll end up with a folder called...

P:\Smoke\CA

Which'll be BESIDE your project folder, like this...

P:\Smoke\CA

P:\Smoke\Myproject\

inside that "namespace CA" folder will be an exact copy of the main CA folder structure - but just with all the .cpps from the main one... if you see some folders missing, don't worry - not all stuff HAS a config.cpp - it's only the ones that do which will be copied.....

B

Edited by Bushlurker

@ bushlurker i have managed to use my map now and looks good but when binpbo does its job i still get this error about the bad p3d 49 bad version thing but models show in arma2 so not to sure ive only got building roads plants structures .config in my copy ca folder any ideas cheers

@ bushlurker hi mate i had a read and saw the bit about the hex editing so i changed the models from 49 to 48 so i could binerize my map with no errors so i had it working with anims and get binpbo bad p3ds 49 version door and no more bad p3ds when binpboing

Now my map binerizes with no bad models but it no longer shows in arma2 and bulldozer crashes and wont show

Its realy starting to get to me now i could't get it working then i did with errors but worked now ive tried to fix the errors and it doesn't work at all any help please

Ive done the sgt ace set up way and works good i start to xcopy the oa config stuff after that when the map is ready to pack for testing i get all the above errors i have read all the bits on the forum and tried diffrent ways but am still stuck on how to have no errors and a map show

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

i have found the culprit UI config.cpp

if i pbo ui config.cpp file in my smoke\ca folder it has no errors but wont show in arma2

if i pbo without the ui config .cpp my map plays in arma2 but with no door or ladder anims

it is the UI folder config.cpp this seems to be the root of all my problems please can i get some advice i've done the guides for set up but this seems to keep me going round in circles for the last 4 weeks either i can play on map with the error on binerize or have no errors but can't play it realy need some advice as to why this is happening

Edited by SmokeDog3PARA

Not sure what's going wrong...

I haven't used OA objects as yet - though I'm currently using the arma2oa.exe as buldozer...

There's definitely a "ui.pbo" in among the arrowhead addons - not sure if that's one of the ones you need to DePbo into your P:\Ca folder (and therefore also it's config.cpp into your P:\Smoke\Ca folder - as you're correctly doing if you're following Sgt Aces structure) - in order to get OA objects working correctly...

If indeed that's where the error lies... let's just clarify...

You have a DePbo'd "UI" folder... (from Arma 2 or Arrowhead?) - called P:\CA\UI - (amongst other stuff), there's a config.cpp in there...

If you DO copy that config to the appropriate place in P:\Smoke\CA\UI your map binarizes with no errors - but doesn't show up in game?

If you DON'T copy that config over to P:\Smoke\CA\UI then your map also binarizes without errors - it does show up in game, but doesn't have any door or ladder anims?

I'm outside my personal experience here with the OA objects thing, though I would've thought the buildings config from structures_e or whatever would be more likely to be involved in doors & ladders... UI seems to handle mostly... well, UI stuff like the compass and stuff... not sure of it's actual importance in the overall terrain binarizing process, nor whether if you're using OA objects, it's critical you have the OA version of that .pbo or not...

So I'm kinda stuck...

Only other thing I can suggest is to post the BinPbo log - if it's having trouble with a config being present or not - it's likely to say something about it in there...

B

hi bush mate

i have arma2 OA PMC BAF installed so when i use the mikero p3d convert batch tool it takes both arma2 and oa and baf pmc models converts them for visitor to use so

i get a ca folder with every bit of Arma2 oa baf pmc this includes all sound mission characters buildings i mean every thing also do use the sgt ace xcopy bat to do the config copy

so yes i have arma2 oa CA\ui

1 If i use this ui.cpp file it will binerize ok just wont show in game all models are seen as 48 in

2 if i exclude that file it will have errors in binpbo log but will show and play but with no door ladder animations or building configs even though there in the ca folder and been copied to there proper place

this binpbo log has errors but plays in game made with no ui config.cpp

http://pastebin.com/uJhL2vdP

to the last point i want pbo to binerize with no errors but to do that i have to use the ui folder but that then stops the game showing

so am a bit $%%^$£$ i tried to manualy edit the hex from 49 to 48 that crashed game and bulldozer like was said in another thread

Hi bushlurker i can now put this to bed i have cracked it this is the way for no errors i stopped using the smoke folder ie tag folder

i haven't used the xcopybat

my ca folder content is this is

buildings

buildings2

misc

misc2

misc3

misc fix

plants2

plants_e

plants_pmc

roads

roads2

roads_e

roads_pmc

signs2

signs_e

structures

structures_e

structures_pmc

UI

Now all binerizes fine and Iget no crashes the ui folder if copied by the xbat way to tag folder destroys the p3d convert for models so wont binerize or see configs for the oa builldings

Also i found that i had to put all takistan sky stuff in my data folder or binpbo would error saying no sky \ clouds \thunder bolt so now its good but still no working doors or ladders ai use them fine just me

also in sgt ace tut guide he says about the buildings bit and shows what you should have to match his ca folders theres a data folder in his pic if you use that in the main ca folder it will crash binpbo so some files damage the map on binerize just thought i would let every 1 know about these probs now ive nailed it

Yeah I'm having the same problem as you. I'm building a OA map (not CO), so I'm having lots of fun right now with this! But not really, I'm having the same problem as you, BinPBO crashes after 5 sec of binarizing it gives me a window saying: "Bin PBO has encountered a problem and needs to close" I click close and then it just finishes binarizing the map in about 10 seconds. I'm able to see my map in-game BUT it takes about 3 minutes to load the map, and when I'm finally at the editor screen all my buildings are white squares on the map. When I actually go into the game, everything looks perfect, I see all my buildings, bushes, trees, and street lights. All the lights work, but none of my doors/ladders work, EXCEPT for 1 building, my Control Tower at my Airfield. I don't know why but that's strange to me! I have the a very similar CA folder as yours but I don't have, misc_fix.

This is my folder structure:

P:\bsk <-- work folder

P:\bsk\ca & my map folder

P:\bsk\map folder\source, data, config.cpp, mymap.wrp (I don't have a surface.cfg or a clutter.cfg)

I used a my_map.bat file to get all my configs into my work folder ca folder. I had also used Arma2P to get all the PBO's I need, I deleted the unnecessary ones.

My Config: http://pastebin.com/qRCifVZP

My BinPBO log: http://pastebin.com/7QvZKPJi

Any help on this is greatly appreciated!

Edited by bigshotking

yer this is still bugging me to I've got town names placed and key points buildings walls fields placed ok go in game ai can open doors and climb ladders i cant so still working on it i did see a thread about this but haven't found it again yet

Now i also notice the roads wont load i have got them sorted in the road section named and placed all roads for map.

Went to editor roads show but get this error that cant open the road.p3d that im using i only use 1 road type for map arma2 gravel road.

So tried the road painter tool and now on import of txt doc for road it says the same about the road p3d I have tried using the arma sample road also arma2 roads edited in oxogen for LB and the like for mem points.

Also tried the arma2OA roads with alterations but nothing will show in game ive read the

guide for it but doesn't want to work for me.

i think my problem is a proper config.... I tired using yours Smoky from your tutorial and I just get a Config.cpp error from BinPBO.

the 1 from my guide is just the sgt ace 1 that works I altered for no tut folder im not using that 1 now as am soley dependent on takistan not utes like the old 1

Now i have the takistan configg copy and alter to your tag or folder this 1 to your needs it works for me

#define _ARMA_

//Class config.bin{

class CfgPatches

{

class hellskitchen

{

units[] = {"hellskitchen"};

weapons[] = {};

requiredVersion = 0.1;

requiredAddons[] = {CAData,CABuildings,CABuildings2,CAStructures,CARoads2,CARocks2,Takistan};

version = "1.3";

fileName = "hellskitchen.pbo";

author = "SmokeDog";

mail = "lil.smoke.d@gmail.com";

};

};

class CfgMods

{

class hellskitchen

{

name = "hellskitchen";

picture = "";

hidePicture = 0;

hideName = 0;

};

};

class CfgVehicles{};

class CfgWorlds

{

class DefaultClutter

{

scaleMin = 0.9;

scaleMax = 1.4;

};

class DefaultWorld

{

class Weather

{

class Overcast;

};

};

class CAWorld: DefaultWorld

{

class Grid{};

class DayLightingBrightAlmost;

class DayLightingRainy;

class DefaultClutter;

class EnvSounds;

class Weather: Weather

{

class Lighting;

class Overcast: Overcast

{

class Weather1;

class Weather2;

class Weather3;

class Weather4;

class Weather5;

class Weather6;

};

};

};

class DefaultLighting;

class hellskitchen: CAWorld

{

cutscenes[] = {"hellskitchenIntro"};

description = "Sangin HellsKitchen ";

icon = "";

worldName= "hellskitchen\hellskitchen.wrp";

pictureMap = "";

pictureShot = "";

plateFormat = "PT$ - #####";

plateLetters = "ABCDEGHIKLMNOPRSTVXZ";

longitude = 50; // positive is east, in degrees?

latitude = 34; // positive is south, in degrees?

elevationOffset = 3;

class EnvSounds: EnvSounds

{

class Sea

{

name = "$STR_DN_SEA";

sound[] = {"ca\Sounds_E\sfx\lake_1",0.1,1};

soundNight[] = {"ca\Sounds_E\sfx\lake_3",0.177828,1};

volume = "sea";

};

};

class OutsideTerrain

{

satellite = "hellskitchen\data\s_satout_co.paa";

enableTerrainSynth = 1;

class Layers

{

class Layer0

{

nopx = "hellskitchen\data\smoke_hilna_nopx.paa";

texture = "hellskitchen\data\smoke_hilna_co.paa";

};

};

};

class Grid: Grid

{

offsetX = 0;

offsetY = 0;

class Zoom1

{

zoomMax = 0.15;

format = "XY";

formatX = "000";

formatY = "000";

stepX = 100;

stepY = -100;

};

class Zoom2

{

zoomMax = 0.85;

format = "XY";

formatX = "00";

formatY = "00";

stepX = 1000;

stepY = -1000;

};

class Zoom3

{

zoomMax = 1e+030;

format = "XY";

formatX = "0";

formatY = "0";

stepX = 10000;

stepY = -10000;

};

};

startTime = "12:00";

startDate = "07/08/2011";

startWeather = 0.4;

startFog = 0;

forecastWeather = 0.4;

forecastFog = 0;

centerPosition[] = {5120,5120,717};

seagullPos[] = {5120,5120,800};

class ReplaceObjects{};

class Sounds

{

sounds[] = {};

};

class Animation

{

vehicles[] = {};

};

class Lighting: DefaultLighting

{

groundReflection[] = {0.06,0.06,0.03};

};

class DayLightingBrightAlmost: DayLightingBrightAlmost

{

deepNight[] = {-15,

{ 0.037,0.063,0.091 },

{ 0.001,0.001,0.0012 },

{ 0.067,0.075,0.091 },

{ 0.003,0.004,0.006 },

{ 0.0001,0.0001,0.0002 },

{ 0.0001,0.0001,0.0002 },0};

fullNight[] = {-5,

{ 0.182,0.213,0.25 },

{ 0.05,0.111,0.221 },

{ 0.04,0.034,0.004 },

{ 0.039,0.049,0.072 },

{ 0.082,0.128,0.185 },

{ 0.283,0.35,0.431 },0};

sunMoon[] = {-3.75,

{ 0.377,0.441,0.518 },

{ 0.103,0.227,0.453 },

{ 0.04,0.034,0.004 },

{ 0.039,0.049,0.072 },

{ 0.174,0.274,0.395 },

{ 0.582,0.72,0.887 },0.5};

earlySun[] = {-2.5,

{ 0.675,0.69,0.784 },

{ 0.22,0.322,0.471 },

{ 0.04,0.034,0.004 },

{ 0.039,0.049,0.072 },

{ 0.424,0.549,0.745 },

{ 0.698,0.753,0.894 },1};

sunrise[] = {0,

{ 0.675,0.69,0.784 },

{ 0.478,0.51,0.659 },

{ 0.2,0.19,0.07 },

{ 0.124,0.161,0.236 },

{

{ 0.847,0.855,0.965 },0.2 },

{

{ 0.933,0.949,0.996 },2 },1};

earlyMorning[] = {3,

{

{ 0.844,0.61,0.469 },2 },

{ 0.424,0.557,0.651 },

{

{ 1,0.45,0.2 },1 },

{ 0.12,0.26,0.38 },

{

{ 0.428,0.579,0.743 },2 },

{

{ 0.844,0.61,0.469 },2.7 },1};

midMorning[] = {8,

{

{ 0.822,0.75,0.646 },3.8 },

{

{ 0.383,0.58,0.858 },1.3 },

{

{ 1.3,0.9,0.61 },3.8 },

{

{ 0.12,0.18,0.28 },0.5 },

{

{ 0.322,0.478,0.675 },3.5 },

{

{ 1,0.929,0.815 },4.7 },1};

morning[] = {16,

{

{ 1,0.95,0.91 },11.2 },

{

{ 0.12,0.18,0.28 },7.5 },

{

{ 1,0.95,0.91 },11.2 },

{

{ 0.12,0.16,0.18 },7.5 },

{

{ 0.14,0.18,0.24 },10.5 },

{

{ 0.5,0.6,0.9 },11.7 },1};

noon[] = {45,

{

{ 0.98,0.96,0.9 },13.55 },

{

{ 0.3,0.32,0.35 },9.5 },

{

{ 1,0.95,0.91 },13.2 },

{

{ 0.12,0.16,0.18 },9.5 },

{

{ 0.14,0.14,0.14 },12.5 },

{

{ 0.5,0.6,0.9 },13.7 },1};

};

class DayLightingRainy: DayLightingRainy

{

deepNight[] = {-15,

{ 0.0034,0.0034,0.004 },

{ 0.003,0.003,0.003 },

{ 0.0034,0.0034,0.004 },

{ 0.003,0.003,0.003 },

{ 0.001,0.001,0.002 },

{ 0.001,0.001,0.002 },0};

fullNight[] = {-5,

{ 0.023,0.023,0.023 },

{ 0.02,0.02,0.02 },

{ 0.023,0.023,0.023 },

{ 0.02,0.02,0.02 },

{ 0.01,0.01,0.02 },

{ 0.08,0.06,0.06 },0};

sunMoon[] = {-3.75,

{ 0.04,0.04,0.05 },

{ 0.04,0.04,0.05 },

{ 0.04,0.04,0.05 },

{ 0.04,0.04,0.05 },

{ 0.04,0.035,0.04 },

{ 0.11,0.08,0.09 },0.5};

earlySun[] = {-2.5,

{ 0.0689,0.0689,0.0804 },

{ 0.06,0.06,0.07 },

{ 0.0689,0.0689,0.0804 },

{ 0.06,0.06,0.07 },

{ 0.08,0.07,0.08 },

{ 0.14,0.1,0.12 },0.5};

earlyMorning[] = {0,

{

{ 1,1,1 },"(-4)+3.95" },

{

{ 1,1,1 },"(-4)+3.0" },

{

{ 1,1,1 },"(-4)+3.95" },

{

{ 1,1,1 },"(-4)+3.0" },

{

{ 1,1,1 },"(-4)+4" },

{

{ 1,1,1 },"(-4)+5.5" },1};

morning[] = {5,

{

{ 1,1,1 },"(-4)+5.7" },

{

{ 1,1,1 },"(-4)+4.5" },

{

{ 1,1,1 },"(-4)+5.7" },

{

{ 1,1,1 },"(-4)+4.5" },

{

{ 1,1,1 },"(-4)+7" },

{

{ 1,1,1 },"(-4)+8" },1};

lateMorning[] = {25,

{

{ 1,1,1 },"(-4)+10.45" },

{

{ 1,1,1 },"(-4)+9.75" },

{

{ 1,1,1 },"(-4)+10.45" },

{

{ 1,1,1 },"(-4)+9.75" },

{

{ 1,1,1 },"(-4)+12" },

{

{ 1,1,1 },"(-4)+12.75" },1};

noon[] = {70,

{

{ 1,1,1 },"(-4)+12.5" },

{

{ 1,1,1 },"(-4)+11" },

{

{ 1,1,1 },"(-4)+12" },

{

{ 1,1,1 },"(-4)+11" },

{

{ 1,1,1 },"(-4)+13.5" },

{

{ 1,1,1 },"(-4)+14"},1 };

};

class Weather: Weather

{

class Lighting: Lighting

{

class BrightAlmost: DayLightingBrightAlmost

{

overcast = 0;

};

class Rainy: DayLightingRainy

{

overcast = 1;

};

};

class Overcast: Overcast

{

class Weather1: Weather1

{

sky = "hellskitchen\Data\sky_clear_sky.paa";

skyR = "hellskitchen\Data\sky_clear_lco.paa";

horizon = "hellskitchen\Data\sky_clear_horizont_sky.paa";

};

class Weather7: Weather1

{

sky = "hellskitchen\Data\sky_veryclear_sky.paa";

skyR = "hellskitchen\Data\sky_clear_lco.paa";

horizon = "hellskitchen\Data\sky_veryclear_horizont_sky.paa";

};

class Weather2: Weather2

{

sky = "hellskitchen\Data\sky_almostclear_sky.paa";

skyR = "hellskitchen\Data\sky_almostclear_lco.paa";

horizon = "hellskitchen\Data\sky_almostclear_horizont_sky.paa";

};

class Weather3: Weather3

{

sky = "hellskitchen\Data\sky_semicloudy_sky.paa";

skyR = "hellskitchen\Data\sky_semicloudy_lco.paa";

horizon = "hellskitchen\Data\sky_semicloudy_horizont_sky.paa";

};

class Weather4: Weather4

{

sky = "hellskitchen\Data\sky_cloudy_sky.paa";

skyR = "hellskitchen\Data\sky_cloudy_lco.paa";

horizon = "hellskitchen\Data\sky_cloudy_horizont_sky.paa";

};

class Weather5: Weather5

{

sky = "hellskitchen\Data\sky_mostlycloudy_sky.paa";

skyR = "hellskitchen\Data\sky_mostlycloudy_lco.paa";

horizon = "hellskitchen\Data\sky_mostlycloudy_horizont_sky.paa";

};

class Weather6: Weather6

{

sky = "hellskitchen\Data\sky_overcast_sky.paa";

skyR = "hellskitchen\Data\sky_overcast_lco.paa";

horizon = "hellskitchen\Data\sky_overcast_horizont_sky.paa";

};

};

};

clutterGrid = 1.5;

clutterDist = 125;

noDetailDist = 40;

fullDetailDist = 10;

midDetailTexture = "hellskitchen\data\smoke_middle_mco.paa";

minTreesInForestSquare = 4;

minRocksInRockSquare = 3;

class Clutter

{

#include "cfgClutter.hpp"

};

class Subdivision

{

class Fractal

{

rougness = 5;

maxRoad = 0.02;

maxTrack = 0.5;

maxSlopeFactor = 0.05;

};

class WhiteNoise

{

rougness = 2;

maxRoad = 0.01;

maxTrack = 0.05;

maxSlopeFactor = 0.0025;

};

minY = 0;

minSlope = 0.02;

};

class Ambient

{

class Mammals

{

radius = 200;

cost = "(1 + forest + trees) * (0.5 + (0.5 * night)) * (1 - sea) * (1 - houses)";

class Species

{

class Rabbit

{

probability = 0.2;

cost = 1;

};

};

};

class BigBirds

{

radius = 300;

cost = "((1 + forest + trees) - ((2 * rain)) - houses) * (1 - night) * (1 - sea)";

class Species

{

class Hawk

{

probability = 0.2;

cost = 1;

};

};

};

class Birds

{

radius = 170;

cost = "(1 - night) * ((1 + (3 * sea)) - (2 * rain))";

class Species

{

class Crow

{

probability = 0.2;

cost = 1;

};

};

};

class BigInsects

{

radius = 20;

cost = "(5 - (2 * houses)) * (1 - night) * (1 - rain) * (1 - sea) * (1 - windy)";

class Species

{

class DragonFly

{

probability = "0.6 - (meadow * 0.5) + (forest * 0.4)";

cost = 1;

};

class ButterFly

{

probability = "0.4 + (meadow * 0.5) - (forest * 0.4)";

cost = 1;

};

};

};

class BigInsectsAquatic

{

radius = 20;

cost = "(3 * sea) * (1 - night) * (1 - rain) * (1 - windy)";

class Species

{

class DragonFly

{

probability = 1;

cost = 1;

};

};

};

class SmallInsects

{

radius = 3;

cost = "(12 - 8 * hills) * (1 - night) * (1 - rain) * (1 - sea) * (1 - windy)";

class Species

{

class HouseFly

{

probability = "deadBody + (1 - deadBody) * (0.5 - forest * 0.1 - meadow * 0.2)";

cost = 1;

};

class HoneyBee

{

probability = "(1 - deadBody) * (0.5 - forest * 0.1 + meadow * 0.2)";

cost = 1;

};

class Mosquito

{

probability = "(1 - deadBody) * (0.2 * forest)";

cost = 1;

};