Sign in to follow this  
Carbone

Improving physical helicopter flight

Hi,

I would like to improve the physics of helicopters in A2, I can not find the files. cpp who run it, or possibly modify the response of the helicopters / advanced precision of the joystick.

I have the G940 and for now, I get + / - with the Logitech software and settings from A2 to almost find good settings, but there are some points I would like to improve again and I thought of those famous files. cpp

Thks.

Correct me if I'm wrong, addon makers, but I believe that the handling of the aircraft is dependent on the model of the aircraft, regarding weight distribution, so you'd need to edit the actual model.

Correct me if I'm wrong, addon makers, but I believe that the handling of the aircraft is dependent on the model of the aircraft, regarding weight distribution.

Its about 90% mass distribution in the model etc. The remaining 10% is all to do with the envelope command.

Ok, thank you for the answers, but I have not found the mass in config.cpp

I'm also open air.pbo?

The mass is defined per vertex in one of the LODs of the 3d model. It's not defined in the config.

Edited by Max Power

Ok, thank you for the answers, but I have not found the mass in config.cpp

I'm also open air.pbo?

The mass isn't in the config. It's in the p3d itself. :) Just press alt+m and look at the bottom left.

Abs

Edit: Also, you define it in the Geometry LOD.

Please not for any of the aircraft that are part of Arma2 or OA will not be editable, as the .pbo are locked.

Ok, ok, but actually, I can not open. P3D from A2 and create a helicopter with O ², I've never done and I feel the galley happen! :eek:

The only way I would contact the creator of the addon to have the P3D model?

Sure. Also, the Complete library of ArmA 1 models were released a while ago. The ah-1z is amongst them.

your exact question covered by armastack.info armastack.info/index.php/265/is-it-possible-to-modify-flight-models

Ok, I downloaded : ArmII_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxModels.7z

P3D files open well with O², I just watched the mass ... and??? :eek:

Is not won, especially with the config.cpp it will not do, I master the thing too

a+

Edited by W0lle
Filename defused

The file you downloaded is an illegal rip of BIS content. Please delete the file immediately and do not discuss this even further.