Sign in to follow this  
IrishRepublicanArmy

Computer Crash.

Hello, I've recently bought Arma II OA, and I was installing it today. The installation went fine, and I didn't find any errors but when I went through the loading screen, after Meriam 4, my computer would just crash.

What is the reason for this, if you know?

I re-booted my system and everything, and I'm downloading the game now. I hope it works.

Thanks in advance.

Hello and welcome,

What are your computer specs?

-Operating system

-cpu

-graphics card

-ram

did you patch your game to the latest (1.57)?

AMD Anthlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4600+

Core Processor 4600+

1.80 GHz, 1.93 GB of RAM

And I have not downloaded the last patch for the game. Also, I got an audio problem which occurred. When I was re-downloading it it said I didn't have il_Audio64.exe(Something like that), and from research, someone said I needed to download the last DirectX (Which I'm doing now).

redownloading?

An update to the newest version is recommended, tho depending on the video card your system seems to be on the lower end of what the game can handle, perhaps turn the graphics down abit? ArmA is very ram heavy and your low in that reguard.

Thanks for the quick responses :).

Would you be able to recommend me a good video card (One that's not too expensive).

I got the new DirectX installed, and I'm going to reinstall the game and download the new patch. I hope it works.

EDIT: Didn't work :(. Any ideas on what to do?

Edited by IrishRepublicanArmy